collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My wantlist - not currently buying!  (Read 1190 times)

Offline ooizza

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
My wantlist - not currently buying!
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:25:21 PM »
I am currently looking for the ponies that are starred but I will consider others. I also love to do trades so if there is something you are looking for, please let me know, I might have it. My sales is linked in my signature and any ponies from there are available for trades as well.

Dream Beauties
Mane Waves
Spritzy
Dream Gleamer
Windwalker
Skyflier

Mailorder Ponies

Satin ‘n Lace Magenta
Rapunzel
Sweet Scoops
Mommy and Baby Pony
Scribbles
Baby Sugarcake
Baby Gametime

UK/Euro ponies
Yellow Moondancer - either version
NBBE Lickety Split (not FT)
Baby Stella
Love in a Mist
Love Letter
Baby Stargaze

Nirvanas

Dutch Baby Cat****
Italian Polly
Italian brown Butterscotch
many other Italian CP variants
Peru Windy
Peru Bowie
Piggies****
Venezuelan Blossom**** (prefer blue with pink hair)

Accessories

Baby sea pony floats – Sea Breeze, Water Lily, Sea Shimmer, Surfy, Dipper

Salty’s bandana
Quarterback’s bandana
Slugger's bandana
Any princess ribbons except Tiffany and Primrose
Any flutter ribbons
Any winger ribbons
Newborn twin accessories - strollers
Any Dance 'n Prance accessories
First tooth accessories – already have Baby North Star’s and Tic Tac Toe’s

Any barrettes besides Caramel Crunch, Peppermint Crunch and Red Roses
Any Sweetheart Sister or Ballerina pony accessories – tutus (have Pretty Belle's), barrettes, mesh bows
Fancy Pants Babies – any bows except Splashes

Combs and brushes are always welcome!

Personal Questions...

Spoiler

- Do you have any allergies? No allergies here!

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? I don’t like flowery scents, I much prefer a strange mix of musky scents and clean scents (not at all once though :lol:). Think lemon and eucalyptus for “clean” scents. I’m vegan so I would prefer to stick to dark chocolate that doesn’t contain milk ingredients.  I also love anything coconut – the scent or to eat!

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? I don’t really have other hobbies besides collecting ponies except reading and running. I have two dogs at the moment. One is a three-legged lab cross named Mika and the other is a Catahoula/Whippet mix named Shelby. Shelby is the dog in my avatar <3 I don’t collect anything other than ponies. My husband and I have agreed to focus our collecting to just one or two specific things. We’d be quickly overrun with toys and vinyl records if we didn’t! I will make an exception for Lalaloopsie mini ponies because they are so adorable! And they're still ponies, right? :D

- What are your favourite colours?  My favourite colours are black and purple.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… I love coffee and anything dog, cat or horse related. I have a fondness for teddy bears. I don’t collect them, but I do have most of my favourites from childhood. I like stickers, but don’t really do much with them. Pony stickers are a different story :) Candles are always a good choice. I love pony accessories and will be adding a bunch to my wishlist. I also lose socks with shocking regularity so ankle socks are always appreciated! I'm also looking to start rehairing some of my bald ponies so hanks of hair would be appreciated.

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? I don’t think I’m a really picky collector. Minor body marks do not concern me at all. I’m fine with minor symbol and blush rubs however eye rubs really bother me for some reason. If a mark is on the NDS, I will most likely forget that it’s even there! I’d prefer no cancer but if the mark isn’t visible on display I won’t mind. Small trims are ok too, but I’d prefer there to be no haircuts. It just depends on the pony. As for wingers, I don’t mind if the wings have creases or are missing completely. I haven’t replaced any wings yet, but I don’t think it is outside my capabilites. I would prefer if symbols and eyes have not been retouched. I don't mind if a pony is rehaired, as long as it has been rehaired with its original colours.

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? I’d be happy with any combination of items my partner picks out for me.

- Would you like a custom as part of your box? While I love the talent, creativity, hard work and thoughtfulness that goes into creating a custom, I do not have room for them in my collection.

When it comes to extras what are some little things you might like in your box? Would you prefer candy and little things or maybe if you rehair or do customs some baits? Hair? Cheaper ponies from your wishlist?

I would prefer accessories/cheaper ponies to receiving candy. I have zero artistic ability so customizing is not something I even attempt :lol: I do want to restore some of my collection ponies and would appreciate hair even if I haven't figured out how to use it yet! Hair colours (I haven't looked them up but here are the ponies that could use a few plugs redone to entire rehairs): Salty, pink Ember, Wildflower, Music Time, Bluebell. Magic erasers are always appreciated too.

Dear partner are you going to the fair? If so would you like to meet up and receive your box?

I won't be going to the fair but have a blast if you're going to be there!

With the extras would you mind getting ponies that aren't on your list but in really good condition?

I'm sorry, I don't have room for doubles. I'm too sentimental about many of my ponies to send them to new homes if they have been in my collection for a long time so I would prefer to receive ponies that are on my wishlist.

Would you like to receive a drawing of a pony in your swapbox? If so, which ponies would be your top choice?

I love Glory to bits and Powder has always been a close runner up for me so either of those ponies would make great choices for a drawing! I'm jealous of your ability - even my stick figures look a bit off  :blink:

How would you feel about getting a factory error pony as one of the ponies on your wish list?

I don't mind factory errors at all so I'm completely fine with it!

Favourite animal?

Mine is a tie between dogs and horses

Are you okay with a slight head and body mismatch?

Slight mismatches don't bother me at all :)

What are your favorite Disney movies?

I haven't watched any of these for years but my favourites when I was little were Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats, Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks. My favourite Disney character would have to be Eeyore

Partner, if I was to find a pony you reallyyyy wanted and was within budget due to a flaw(which you perhaps listed as not liking), but is easy to cover up for display, would you still like to have it? It would also probably not be included on your Wishlist as the pony would normally be out of price range for the swap xD

Yes please! Even big faults can be covered up on display so I'm happy with pretty much anything.

Partner! I have a surprise visit to the ocean. Quickly answer this!!!! Anything you want while I am here?

I can't think of anything but if something catches your eye that you think I'd enjoy, by all means get it

Ever been to Disneyland or Disney World or any other Disney place thing? If so, what's your favorite ride or something funny that happened to you when you went? If you haven't gone to either what's your favorite amusement park?

I have been to Disneyland and Disney World but many years apart. The Disney World trip was with my daughter when she was 7 and it was so fun seeing her have fun. I just remember the Haunted Mansion ride as being my absolute favourite. It was fantastic from start to finish!

I went to Disneyland when I was 13 with a whole lot of family. I was the oldest and was being a bit difficult because I had to do what the little kids wanted to do. A Disney "police officer" came up to me and told me it was illegal to have such a sour face in the happiest place on earth! So, I loosened up a bit :lol:

If I found you a rather HTF pony who is on your list, and in good shape, would you be okay with her and one or two other ponies as opposed to a whole bunch of cheaper ponies?

I am fine with whatever my partner decides! I didn't put a priority on any of the ponies on my list because I'm a completist and will love them all!

Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or punch?

Coffee please! Tea upsets my stomach  :huh:

Partner, your first pony arrived today but it has a flaw that you mentioned you really dislike. Other than that, she looks great. Do you want me to keep shopping around to replace her? I don't mind since there's plenty of time left.

Even if I have mentioned a flaw that I don't particularly like, chances are that there is at least one pony and probably many more with that flaw in my collection who are loved regardless. Don't worry, I'm easy to please!

Partner what are some of your favorite colors or color combinations? If you could please give me more than just two. If I decide to decorate your box in those colors I don't want it to be completely obvious.

My favourite colours are black and purple but I love reds, yellows and oranges together as well as blues, greens and yellows. Not too vague I hope  :)

Jewelry, yes or no? If yes, what kind? Are your ears pierced?

No jewelry for me thanks. My ears aren't pierced at the moment and I don't really wear any jewelry besides my wedding rings.

Partner - if I was to make a painting of your favourite pony/ies, what pony/ies would they be and would you like it on a small canvas or paper?

I love pony artwork too! Canvas or paper, it doesn't matter to me, but I would assume that paper would be easier to ship. Any G1 pony would be lovely :) Glory, Baby Glory, Powder and Sunburst are some of my favourite ponies.

Dear partner do you like books? Would you like to receive a book? If so what condition is alright to you? What are some books you like that you currently do not have?

I love books but my wishlist is vague and I'm quite picky :) I usually buy my books secondhand so as long as it's readable, I'm good! Some authors I like are Jhumpa Lahiri, Alice Walker and Jacqueline Baker. Haha, I've read all of their books too but I donated my Alice Walker books and wouldn't mind re-reading them!

Partner: What are some of your favorite animals?

My favourite animals are dogs, horses and cats. I'm rather fond of pandas too.

Partner, would you like to receive an alternate rehair of one of the ponies on your list? Also do you like yarn or mohair perfume puff rehairs or prefer regular hair?

I wouldn't mind a rehair but I'd prefer if it was original colours and length only. I do love the look of the perfume puffs though, so those are fine too!

I have a fairly hard to find pony, but she has a hair cut, she displays nicely and doesn't have much else wrong with her. Would you like her?

Yes please!

Are dollie mix or blind bags good extras?

No thank you.

Okay partner, I received one of your ponies today. I am afraid she may not be up to par. Do you want her as a placeholder, or should I resell her?

I'd have a hard time saying no to any pony from my list, so sure! As long as she can be displayed from one angle or another, it's fine with me!

Dear Partner do you sew? crochet? knit? cross stitch?

Nope! I can sew but I choose not to. I can fix holes, buttons and make pillows but that's about it and I only do it if absolutely necessary  :P

If I made a custom for you are you ok with amateur work? I may not be the best at painting eyes or symbols, but I'd try to make them look good.

I would love any custom my partner took the time to make for me! I'd be so impressed!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:52:37 PM by ooizza »

Offline ooizza

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My wishlist
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 09:36:23 PM »
Currently buying and/or trading!

Offline ooizza

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Buying - Last few US releases needed!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 07:55:13 AM »
Bump! Still looking  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal