collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Little Swap - Brag Topic  (Read 7655 times)

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Little Swap - Brag Topic
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 02:29:45 PM »
what a great box congrats :)

Nohpny

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 04:39:50 PM »
What an awesome box!
Your child is so cute~

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »
There's just too much cuteness in those pics! The little stars are really nifty, and i'm always up for G2 goodness! Yay Mirnyj!!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 05:47:38 PM »
Great start! Loving all those G2s :) How cute is your daughter!! Hippo tights too, my daughter would love them. Congrats on a great box
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »
What a great first brag!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 07:06:41 PM »
Cute little G2s!

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »
What a great box! Those little stars are so cute.

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 07:12:59 PM »
Yay!!!! Awesome G2 goodness to start off the brag thread!  :green: Salem, your daughter is adorable!!!!! Huge congrats! What a great box!  :biggrin:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2014, 09:40:27 PM »
Awesome brag!  Congrats, Salem and way to start it all off, Mirnyj.  :cheer:
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 03:44:59 AM »
I have to confess, I didn't make those stars myself.  :lookround:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 07:17:54 AM »
awwwww, thanks.
LOL believe me - the little one is taking them all apart. star by star... it takes ages ;-)
very good toddler entertainment!
if you ever have another swap partner with a toddler - put them in again!!!!!!

xx

WrittenEmber

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 08:25:53 PM »
Woot! Congrats on the lovely box, SalemSparkler! What a fun box; those G2s are so pretty! Lots of fun stuff in there; I bet you'll be busy for a while! Also: your kidlette is adorable!

Great job, Mirnyj! What a great box to kick off the brag thread. :biggrin:

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 02:34:02 PM »
Warning! This is going to be a very long brag with lots of pictures!

I'll apologize now. This brag is going to involve lots of pictures and lots of reading. My partner really went out of her way to make this the best swap box I could ever imagine, actually even better than I could ever have imagined. And I want to make sure she knows just how much I appreciate her and everything she sent me! :hug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My turn! My partner was the wonderful, incredible, totally amazing TexasGal! She completely spoiled me beyond belief! I was having a pretty bad day and feeling kinda sad, until I opened my front door and saw this cute little box sitting in the entry way! I knew right away that it was my swap box and my whole day turned around! I was so happy and so excited and I hadn't even opened it yet!

First things first. The bottom of the box was decorated with these amazing Zentangle designs! I usually try to reuse boxes, but not this time. I'm definitely going to cut the bottom off of this box and save it!

Okay, so after staring in awe at the Zentangles for a while and taking lots of pics, I finally opened the box! This is what I saw:

Here is everything all layed out! Wow, so much stuff! I'm already feeling so spoiled and so special! I read the card first and it was addressed to me and my sister! (My sister is a pony collector & member here, Daring Symphony. She helped me put together my box for this swap.) Turns out all the packages in the colorful tissue paper were for her! She is at work, but I phone conferenced with her while I was opening the box. She is so excited that some of the gifts are for her and she is going to open them and brag about them as soon as she gets home.

I opened my extras first! So much awesome! Adorable cat and sock monkey stickers! Three super cute erasers, I love them! I collect stickers and erasers, so I was so excited to open these! Really pretty pink dangle earrings, my favorite kind! I will wear these next time I go out! Really cool holographic G4 valentines, the kind that change when you look at them from different angles! I didn't even now these existed, they are so cool, I love them! The extra on the bottom left that looks like a goldfish in a prize bag is actually soap! Isn't that like the coolest thing you've ever seen? I love it! York Peppermint Patties, yum! I've already eaten a few! Blackberry vanilla fragrance mist that smells wonderful! Three cute pencils with ice cream and cupcakes on them! And a cute little notepad! I'm feeling quite spoiled at this point and I haven't even opened the ponies yet!

Here are the ponies waiting to be unwrapped! They were numbered so I knew which order to open them in! I loved that! It was so much fun and really kept the anticipation building as I opened each one!

Okay here we go! Super excited and ready to open the first pony! Who could it be? It's BBE Baby Lickety Split! She has been on my want list for so long! I'm so happy to finally have her! And her hair is so pink! I'll admit, I never thought BEE were the cutest babies, but this one is so flawless that she is actually completely adorable! I love her!

Okay time to open package number 2! I wonder who it is! It's...SHS Twinkler! I just recently fell in love with SHS ponies so I don't have many yet. Twinkler is one of my favorites and I've been wanting her, so I was so happy when I saw her! I love her colors and her beautiful glittery symbols! And her earring is perfectly intact! I love her!

Time for package number 3! The anticipation is really building now! Who will it be? It's Magic Hat! I absolutely love Magic Message ponies, they are one of my favorite sets! Magic Hat was the last one I needed to complete the set and I really love completing sets! I was over the moon with happiness when I saw her! And her symbols are amazing, it's so rare to find such nice symbols on a Magic Message pony! I love her!

Can you believe we're only halfway through? There's still so much more pony goodness to unwrap! Moving on to package number 4! It's Butterscotch! I have been searching for her since I started collecting. I've been close many times, but somehow the deal always falls through. I was beginning to think I'd never own Butterscotch, and now here she is, in my hands! You can't even imagine my happiness at this point, and the best is yet to come!

Time for package number 5! Omg, I was so not prepared for this! I thought I was going to die of happiness when I opened this package! It is a custom BB Bowtie for my army! Bowtie is my absolute favorite pony of all time and this custom is so completely amazing! I can't possibly begin to describe her awesomeness in words! The details are unbelievable! I've always admired your customs TexasGal, and now I am lucky enough to own one! I am so happy and so impressed and so honored that you made her for me! :hug:

Surely that must be it right? It can't get any better than this can it? There can't possibly be more? But there is! There's still one more package! So here I am pretty much sitting on cloud 9, about to open the last package! Who could it be? Omg, no way! It's Collectors Pose Bowtie! You have no idea how much I've wanted her and how insanely happy and excited I was when I saw her! I've pretty much run out of words to describe my happiness by now, so it's a good thing that was the last package! :P

TexasGal,

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You have truly made my year! I could have never even begun to imagine such an amazing box! I literally felt like a little girl at Christmas surrounded by so many wonderful, amazing presents! I tried to capture my excitement and emotion in this brag so you could see exactly how I felt as I opened each package, but there really is no way to describe how wonderful and amazing and happy and special you made me feel! You really went out of your way to make this the best swap box ever and I hope you know that I really truly appreciate it! I am so happy that you were my swap partner and I only hope that one day I am able to repay your kindness! Thank you so much! :hug:

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:08:54 PM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline cassstorm

• Cheeky Monkey Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+442)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »
What an awesome brag and box! I didny even know there was a CP Bowtie! amazing job!!!

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • View Profile
    • Wickstead's - Something Quintessentially Unique & Just That Little Bit Different
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 02:50:41 PM »
Oooooo so many goodies & gorgeous ponies :D big congratz :hug: amazing how it all fitted in the little box hehe and there is still more to come when your sister opens them ^.^ O.O hehe. You did a great job with this box texasgal :hug:
Excited to see what your sis got as well now ^.^
:grouphug:

Lollipop sent from her Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
Lollipop
Wickstead's Wickstead's BLOG
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

Want/Wish List SALES Thread TRADES Thread :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal