collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Pony Spending  (Read 891 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: Your Pony Spending
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2014, 08:38:14 AM »
Actually, i think, if someone asked out of genuine curiosity, I'd tell them what individual ponies cost. I don't think I've paid the "this is what it normally goes for" price, except for baby Liquorice...so most of the time I tell them THAt number, then go, "But i got it for..." And say that now, should i sell them, at least i should make a little off it. Honestly, investing in ponies makes as much sense as investing in anything else in this world! I mean, come one...stocks and bonds rise and fall all the time, so do pony prices, so really, what's the difference? And at least i have these in hand and their sale isn't pivotal on the involvment of some price gouging third party...'Cept maybe eBay :lol:

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 11:50:59 AM »
Only my mum and my husband really know about my collecting. My mum doesn't ask I think she knows some are quite expensive because I show her and I'm like this hardly ever comes up for sale ect. So I don't think she wants to know lol.

My husband mostly knows because we share an ebay account. But I don't tell him the cost of the more expensive ones I buy on here. However that's more out of guilt than him being judgy haha.

Offline mlpkatie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2014, 12:18:17 PM »
I'm still in school, and only a handful of people know that I have a room full of ponies and others just know that I like MLP. My mamaw really only knows how much I have spent on ponies because shes at the fair with me, eBay bills, etc. I earn my own money and spend it how I want to so I don't see why its really anyone's business.

Mimmukka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 01:28:13 PM »
I Have told anyone  :biggrin:
Few friends know how many i have, sometimes they ask how much i have paid, but thats my own secret  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal