collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 201172 times)

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #1305 on: July 01, 2016, 12:42:48 AM »
I've been looking for this thread for a couple of days. Is anyone doing the fashion show outfits?

Ponyfan
i've tried, but never have the pieces i need for them, and won't spend my gems.
i did get pinkie's mail hat though. a few i wish i could get, hopefully they will rotate through them again.

This.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 01, 2016, 01:27:07 AM »
Yeah, they seem to be pushing the gem-buying stuff more and more; since I don't really want to spend gems on getting outfits for my ponies, I haven't been playing as much for the past weeks. :/ I think I got one outfit, and it seemed like a colossal waste to me, LOL!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

CupcakeCoquette

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1307 on: July 01, 2016, 07:13:50 AM »
I just bought a new phone and it asked me if I wanted to bring data from my google account and as I did, it installed MLP automatically and when I first started the game it just asked if I wanted to use cloud save and I did. Game synced, no trouble at all.

That is so weird. I've never had any kind of cloud options with it. I checked in all the settings in the last seconds of the tablet dying and couldn't find anything, and when I set up the temporary tablet and started the game up to see if maybe it would do that very thing anyway, it reset to the beginning and wouldn't let me get to any of the social/connection options because it wanted me to go through all the setup quests again. >_< I tried it on my phone just now, and same thing.

(I did finally rescue my Mortys, though. >_> For some reason, having two Google accounts on my phone was interfering with getting signed into games, even though I had my primary account set up to be the one that signed in automatically [the other one I just use to talk to my mom; the 'family and normal people' versus 'everything else in life' separation, heh] - I finally had to delete the secondary account, start it all up again, and only readd the second account after it started signing in. It seems to be working okay for everything else now even with both accounts on there, but it didn't fix the Pony Problem. :/ )

The wireless charging got the broken tablet running again, if awkwardly because of having to work around the screen, but my boyfriend tried every file save/transfer app we saw suggested for it and none of them managed to get it done. The new-new tablet is supposed to be here Tuesday, so I'll cross my fingers that maybe it'll carry the whole setup over on there. I might try signing back in on the old one first to see if having the new games ID will catch it where it didn't before, and hope the screen going crazy doesn't reorganize my entire town. X_x

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 01, 2016, 05:32:11 PM »
I'm glad you were able to save your Mortys, at least!! :( I hope you can do the same for your pony town!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

CupcakeCoquette

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1309 on: July 06, 2016, 07:35:15 AM »
So this has been a freaking Ordeal, and I have returned in the hopes of sparing anyone else what I went through. >_> (With my luck, someone's already figured it out and posted it here. But it's a 90-page thread, so maybe a copy nearer the current end will be useful? ^^' )

A pretty significant part of the reason I thought there wasn't an easy transfer option for Android was because I'd seen people on this thread say, "There's a push button for iOS but not Android; the only way you can do it is by manually digging around and moving things yourself." And that was backed up by EVERYTHING either I or my boyfriend could find online. So we tried everything we saw suggested and everything we could think of - wireless transfer, cloud save apps, Bluetooth cloning, NONE of it worked. Nothing he tried would let him find the save data file, and of course with the port borked, I couldn't get it hooked up to my PC to track it down.

The new tablet arrived yesterday, and when I set it up with my Google account, it DID in fact ask if I wanted to transfer my old device contents like it did for Mirnyj, which isn't something that happened either when I set up my phone, or when I set up the refurbished tablet - but - it didn't actually do it. I even factory reset the new tablet to try again in case I'd done something wrong, and still nothing. So out of desperation, I went poking around in the settings for the old game, and... I don't know if maybe this has only been added recently, or I'm just the luckiest little cupcake in the world, but fillies and colts, I found an Android account transfer in there!

So, step by step, in case it helps someone else!

0) This assumes that you CAN turn your old device on and connect it to the internet. If you can't, I'm still not a helper. >_<

1) Open the game on your old device. Go to your dropdown scroll in the top right corner and click 'Settings'.

2) If you have a button called 'Connect' (NOT Gameloft Connect; this is completely seperate), click it and see if it offers you the option ' Link a Device'.

3) If it does, do NOT go further on the old device yet. Install and open the game on your new device, and go ahead and play it through the beginning stages until it reaches the point where it will allow you to access the dropdown scroll there, too.

4) Once you can access the settings on your new device, go back to your old device and click Settings -> Connect -> Link a Device. Choose "This is the OLD device."

5) The game will give you a code to input on the new device. The code has a time limit of 10 minutes or so (hence why you want to have the new game ready to go when you do it. I had already started the linking process before I started the new game, and trying to get through it to get to the settings as quickly as possible was stressful as heck. My boyfriend was fairly certain if it expired, I could just get a new one, but I have anxiety and OCD, so. ^^' )

6) On the new device, go to Settings -> Connect -> Link a Device -> This is the NEW device, and input the code there. It'll spend of a couple of minutes importing your information, and if everything goes right, you should have your old game back! (It'll also warn you that the feature is for a complete transfer, and that you shouldn't try to play the game with the same account on two devices at once.)

7) Profit! Er, ponies!

(The real kicker, though... I cut way back on playing after they started moving so fiercely toward the social/competitive aspects, and apparently I haven't in long enough that... Wow. Just wow. I don't even recognize some of what they've done to it now. X_x I think I'm gonna let it sit for a while until the frustration passes, and see if that sparkks the urge again, because right now I'm just like, "...nope. Gonna go beat up my pokéchildren some more." >_> )

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #1310 on: July 12, 2016, 03:43:45 AM »
Sooo I had to start over with the game, and have lost all my friends! feel free to add me, my name is Shaiyeh there :)
I haven't really gotten far into the quests and stuff, just mostly playing it slow atm x) but they added lots of stuff since I last played o: I like the idea of outfits but everything's so expensive. I don't really want to spend real money on this game >_>

EDIT: just realized you need a code to add people? Mine is 4d6e89. I'll be going through the last few pages adding some people if there are any, hope that's ok!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 12:57:16 AM by Shaiyeh »

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 27, 2016, 01:02:12 PM »
 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I finally got Moondancer! I've wanted her in my game but never had enough gems to get her when she was on sale. Finally she is mine.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1312 on: July 28, 2016, 02:10:17 PM »
RaRa is coming to the game  :) so cool :)
can't wait for the next update :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #1313 on: July 28, 2016, 02:35:58 PM »
If anyone on my friends list could drop me a chest I'd be very happy, missing one for my quest!

also nice to hear RaRa is coming :D I liked her.

Annnd I just discovered Goth Pony. I neeed her. !

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1314 on: July 28, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »
what do you do, if you don't have enough plot to clear for the quest? one of the quest coming up has over 30 required, but i don't have many left.... i may never defeat nightmare moon.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #1315 on: July 29, 2016, 07:56:22 AM »
what do you do, if you don't have enough plot to clear for the quest? one of the quest coming up has over 30 required, but i don't have many left.... i may never defeat nightmare moon.

It's 30 in total. Not 30 more.

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1316 on: July 29, 2016, 03:05:23 PM »
that's a relief.

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: August 02, 2016, 07:54:33 PM »
Is there a new event going involving Tirek? I got an app notification mentioning Tirek, but I've not seen anything for an event.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: August 02, 2016, 08:55:36 PM »
I hope they put some new quests in the new upgrade. I've run out of things to do >.<

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #1319 on: August 02, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »
Is there a new event going involving Tirek? I got an app notification mentioning Tirek, but I've not seen anything for an event.

I haven't been playing but I doubt it. MYygame used to give me random tirek notifications after I had beaten him already.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal