collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaub?  (Read 10024 times)

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
Re: Sternenstaub?
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2013, 10:14:15 PM »
those accusations do worry me too - noone should call anyone schizophrenic really...
thats just not nice.

xx

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2013, 12:03:09 AM »
This thread fills me with a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. :( I'm so sorry to read what has been happening to everyone 'behind the scenes' so to speak.

I know this doesn't make anything right that she did, I'm not trying to imply that, but I have had wonderful experiences with her in the past. I was in the 'four seasons' swap she ran several years ago and it was my first swap and I loved it.

And last year I found a collection of German manga on the German version of ebay, and I asked around here on the Arena if someone from Germany could bid on them and ship it to me, and I would pay for the books and shipping. Even though she didn't get anything out of it, Stern bid on the manga for me, won the auction, and shipped me the books. I got them in a short amount of time, too.

Like I said, this doesn't excuse her other behavior in any way, I'm just sad to see people having such bad experiences with someone who treated me so well. :(
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline LittleHoneyPie

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Only love is real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
I just came upon this thread and wanted to add, if I may...  Wow, all this time I've been imagining poor Blueberry Baskets wedged behind a desk at some post office.
I normally only ship within the U.S., but a while ago I agreed to try my first international trade; it happened to be with Sternenstaub. I made sure to tell her the ponies needed TLC and also told her I would throw in some extras. (She was very sweet in messages.) She claimed that my package never arrived. Then eventually she said her package to me had returned to her and the label was damaged. I told her to keep her package until mine turned up somewhere. Of course, it never did. How could I accuse her of anything?
At least it is some relief that instead of being lost, the ponies were probably resold and are being enjoyed by someone out there!
To anyone who has asked me to ship overseas and I said I had a bad experience with that: yep, this is the one.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:53 AM »
I just came upon this thread and wanted to add, if I may...  Wow, all this time I've been imagining poor Blueberry Baskets wedged behind a desk at some post office.
I normally only ship within the U.S., but a while ago I agreed to try my first international trade; it happened to be with Sternenstaub. I made sure to tell her the ponies needed TLC and also told her I would throw in some extras. (She was very sweet in messages.) She claimed that my package never arrived. Then eventually she said her package to me had returned to her and the label was damaged. I told her to keep her package until mine turned up somewhere. Of course, it never did. How could I accuse her of anything?
At least it is some relief that instead of being lost, the ponies were probably resold and are being enjoyed by someone out there!
To anyone who has asked me to ship overseas and I said I had a bad experience with that: yep, this is the one.

I remembered you telling me LHP that you had a bad experience with International and that's why I got you to ship to someone in the USA. I'm so sorry this happened to you too! :(

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2013, 08:32:56 AM »
Wow, just saw this thread and I too have had a similar issue with her. I had traded with her a couple of times without any problems and as she also had such glowing feedback I thought it was just me!

I too had the damaged label excuse (among other excuses) - apparently my address had washed off and the only way they located the parcel was by the tracking number. Seemed legit at the time but I have only read a few of the stories on this thread and counted at least three others who had been given the damaged label excuse. I have sent quite a few parcels out myself over the years and have never had this problem.

Communication was slow and I often had to chase her up.

To be fair, when parcel did finally arrive I was happy with everything (and relieved! and there was chocolate!).
She does say she always sends via registered post, and I don't have any cause to doubt that, but she never seems to disclose the tracking number.

Offline aniko79

• No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • So Soft Pony
  • just fallen in love with Takara Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2014, 11:50:47 PM »
I had bad experience with this member, too! I couldn't do anything else than dig out this Thread again, because what she has done to me is so mean! When I was very new here I wanted to buy a colombian Daddy from a member named trish. Sternenstaub knew that I was about to buy the daddy, she asked me in her own forum where I was a member. Sternenstaub then sent Trish a PM told her that I bought a Pony from her(Stern) and didn't pay. That was  not true! She did that to get the Daddy herself. Unfortunately Trish listened to Stern and didn't sell me the daddy I found out that she bought the Daddy finally when she sold him again. She also always bought ponies here in the Arena and sold them for three Times more or so in her own forum. I am glad that I don't have to do anything anymore with her. 
[USER IS BANNED FROM ALL TRANSACTIONS ON MLP ARENA - Site Admin]

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2014, 04:03:25 AM »
When I was very new here I wanted to buy a colombian Daddy from a member named trish. Sternenstaub knew that I was about to buy the daddy, she asked me in her own forum where I was a member. Sternenstaub then sent Trish a PM told her that I bought a Pony from her(Stern) and didn't pay. That was  not true! She did that to get the Daddy herself. Unfortunately Trish listened to Stern and didn't sell me the daddy I found out that she bought the Daddy finally when she sold him again.

Oh my gosh. If this is true, this is one of the most disgraceful things I've heard of in the pony community.

Offline aniko79

• No Transactions
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2014, 05:20:57 AM »
Sadly it is true! Too sad that Trish sold the colombian Daddy to her and not to me, although I was first. When I confronted Sternenstaub with it she got extremely rude and unfriendly.

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2014, 06:00:17 AM »
Shocking!  :shocked:

Rude and awful  :cry:

I'm still missing the rest of my stuff. Custom and reroot tools + who knows what else I have forgotten..

Offline aniko79

• No Transactions
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2014, 06:37:53 AM »
That is so unfair Siiri! I feel with you and hope you will get the Stuff she owes you! Although I don't really believe it. I have never met such a dishonest Person like her in the whole pony community. After this incident I left her Ponyforum from one day to the other and never went online there anymore.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2014, 08:20:57 AM »
When I was very new here I wanted to buy a colombian Daddy from a member named trish. Sternenstaub knew that I was about to buy the daddy, she asked me in her own forum where I was a member. Sternenstaub then sent Trish a PM told her that I bought a Pony from her(Stern) and didn't pay. That was  not true! She did that to get the Daddy herself. Unfortunately Trish listened to Stern and didn't sell me the daddy I found out that she bought the Daddy finally when she sold him again.

Oh my gosh. If this is true, this is one of the most disgraceful things I've heard of in the pony community.

:dropjaw:
just, wow....
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2014, 09:05:42 AM »
While I fully understand your frustrations aniko, you also have had your own fair share of issues here  :huh: So for you to bump this thread, makes me wonder  :shrug: I am not defending Sterns actions but I find it a tad weird that this thread was started in October and you are just now posting  :huh:

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,325468.msg680383.html#msg680383

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,297457.0.html

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline aniko79

• No Transactions
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2014, 06:01:36 PM »
I am not always that active here in the forum and didn't read that about Stern before, that's why my reply came so late.

Offline TornadoLovesMelody

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Album (not updated)
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2014, 05:02:54 AM »
But you can't be surprised that she chose not to sell to someone who puts things on hold and layaway and doesn't pay up, now can you Aniko79?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal