collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on little baby pony items please...and ss Twilight!  (Read 511 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
PC on little baby pony items please...and ss Twilight!
« on: August 20, 2013, 03:32:19 PM »
I found SS Twilight and a few others today...wondering what her going price in NM condition with great flocking and very pink hair is?
Asl a few teeny baby items:
Sippy cup
Stack toy (all rings included)
Xylophone. With string and blue mallet
Glo worm
Thanks all!!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: PC on little baby pony items please...and ss Twilight!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »
Hard to say without seeing a pic of Twilight.  She's REALLY hard to find loose in truly mint condition.  If she's really minty mint mint with perfect flocking and unfaded curly hair, she could probably sell almost as high as she would MOC, maybe $75.  With common issues of some flocking loss, dirtiness, and dry/faded/brushed out hair, her price would fall to around $20 - $45, depending on how bad it is.

I'd be interested in your loose baby accessories!  Maybe $2 or 3 for the sippy cup, $4 - 5 each for the rest, though they can sell higher sometimes.  I would take Canadian shipping prices into account when pricing.

Edit:  As a set, the xylophone with mallet would probably be a little more, though I won a set recently for $4.11.  The xylophones fade easily, so take that into account too.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:24:08 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC on little baby pony items please...and ss Twilight!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 01:47:28 PM »
Those are all really popular baby items. $2-2.50 for the sippy cup; its going to depend on which stacker toy it is but assuming its for the original babies $4-5; assuming common xylophone and mallet $5 - glo worm $6-7.

So Soft Twilight in lovely condition with pink hair - $35-38 seems to be where she averages at the moment.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal