collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stephanie L./Lexi/Franponies~BANNED... Have I seen this name here before?  (Read 10621 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Wow, you gotta love how every time lexi shows up everyone freaks out. :lol:  It's not like she has done much lately.
These days she is not the pony community troll anymore but more like the pony community ghost. She is a legend all right...

If you don't eat your vegetables, the ghost of Lexi will appear in your pony room and troll you...  :scared:
LOL and the legend grows...I heard every night before the boogie man goes to bed he checks under his bed to see if Lexi is hiding there  :shocked:

BWAHahahahahaha!!! Grandparents will be singing of her legend to grandchildren for eons to come...

They'll be having nightmares for eons to come.... :shocked: They'll wake in the night checking closets and under beds.

I heard if you say her name three times while looking in the mirror she comes and steals your ponies and replaces them with photos.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
*falls over*  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Rosse

• Trade Count: (0)
I heard if you say her name three times while looking in the mirror she comes and steals your ponies and replaces them with photos.

ROFL!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile

ROFL!

Awesome :)

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
Wow if she needs multiple ebay accounts that screams scam to me. Someone who bids up on their own auctions under a different account to drive up the price. Sad, Sad , Sad.
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Sooo, if I change my user name to Lex, can I then strike fear into the hearts of bazillions?

Just kidding!!!!!!  No more caffeine for me today!!!!  :)
:socks:   :frog:

Chimerick

• Trade Count: (0)
This may be a stupid question. I'm new here, so I really have no clue what the lingo is. What is a troll? Also if someone has agreed to sell/buy something how long do you wait before they are considered flakey? Then how does the community get knowledge of this person's bad behavior and stay away?

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
It's not a stupid question!  Here's what Wikipedia has to say:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Basically, a troll is just a big jerk: a mean person who likes to make others angry or sad and upset. 

Your second question is sort of subjective.  I try to respond to people within 24-48 hours, if not as soon as possible. 

There is a master list on the arena of known scammers, problem buyers/sellers, etc.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Yes, this is me. Lexi. I used to have a name on the arena called GoldenLambPony. I came back on as Fransponies. On eBay I am MoonlightDreams2 and my newest eBay account that I started in January is Lady_Lyra. I closed the SerendipityPonies name after telling Stormy she was selling that sea pony for too high of a price. Which is funny because she made an offer on a large lot of ponies I was trying to sell, and then told me my prices were too high! lol. So did kellyponyfeathers that just bought a merry go round pony from me recently. I just bought an Avalonia from you. I might be hard to remember me because it has been about 8 years since I have been on the pony boards. I have been on eBay the entire time though. Just some FYI type stuff here. Not trying to be facetious or capricious at all!  :lol:

Seeing my own username caught my eye.  ;)  I don't exactly want to vouch for the seller here, given the circumstances.  But I did buy a deboxed MGR Tassels:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-My-Little-Pony-merry-go-round-TASSLES-deboxed-HASBRO-brand-/281130986931?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=wxX89nlIDgsoFOhzA5TCUOyRZrc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Lovely untouched pony, never even brushed.  After I won Tassels, I checked the seller's other listings to see if there was anything else I wanted.  There was:  a beautiful decarded Skydancer (Rainbow Pony), but she was $60!  I thought that was more of a MOC price, not a decarded price.  So I (nicely) said as much to the seller, and she (nicely) said that I might be right, but she would still rather keep the pony than come down on the price.  And that was all fine and understandable to me, so I just got Tassels by herself.

And that's all I have to add here.  I was unaware of any previous issues with this seller.  But I'm quite happy with my new Tassels!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:28:39 AM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The cavalier way she gave up several ID's leads me to think she's got more we don't know about.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal