collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: heads up Kiwis, finaly different BB's but we are rushing through them now  (Read 333 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
ok heads up if any other new zealander out there collects blind bags, after 2 years or whatever being stuck on wave 1, The Warehouse have finally moved on from wave1 onto wave 3 a couple of weeks ago, sold out now on to wave 5 yellow bags, or at least my local Warehouses have done this
Ahhhhh what the...........why?, if any other person has waited for them you might want to rush out and get them fast, i never saw wave 4 and of course we won't get wave 2 being an euro exclusive only
it scares me and bugs me how they have done this to us unless there are people out there in nz that have seen the other waves of blind bags??

i am always scanning the isle of my local for something new so when i spotted the new wave 3 bb box there was one left being rarity.
now this week a full box of wave 5 (no other wave in sight just 5). just after i got the last few from the states by a very lovely pony dude  ;)

i better watch out of wave 6 next week  :blink: and wave 7 the following week  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Wow! You guys were stuck on wave 1 for ages! We had the same thing with wave 3 here. Thats all you could find and then suddenly they rush through the waves.

I hope you were able to grab all the ones you were looking for.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
thanks sweety. did you guys get wave 1? or skipped it.
i was getting them from germany and the last set completer's in trades from the states because i honestly thought nz was not going to get any other waves in, drove me up the wall over the last couple of years just finding wave1 when the rest of the world moved on. now its like they are trying to catchup

wanted list
for trade

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Skipped it completely :( We went straight in at Wave 3 and missed the first 2 waves altogether. Hasbro UK late to the ball game I guess!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The distribution is so odd.  We had wave 4 only in Canada for the longest time.  I've heard that wave 5 has been spotted too, but I haven't seen it yet.  They are $4 each here, so I'm not as excited about them as I would be if they were $2.

Congrats on getting new ones =)

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Skipped it completely :( We went straight in at Wave 3 and missed the first 2 waves altogether. Hasbro UK late to the ball game I guess!
sounds like a ball game lol. thats annoying though, i wish they could all work together

The distribution is so odd.  We had wave 4 only in Canada for the longest time.  I've heard that wave 5 has been spotted too, but I haven't seen it yet.  They are $4 each here, so I'm not as excited about them as I would be if they were $2.

Congrats on getting new ones =)
thanks hun
converted they are the same price here, it sounds like Canadians prices are like the rest of the world's, America must have the cheapest prices for them at $2-$3 depending on who's selling them. 

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal