collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45542 times)

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012
« Reply #1050 on: July 18, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
WHAT i missed her *sobs*

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 18, 2012, 05:14:28 PM »
I basically sent them back a message saying that there generic copy and pasted response did nothing to answer the problem with people getting glitches during checkout.  That if customer service was truly their number one priority then they would be doing something more to assure us that this problem will not happen again the the future, and that they would be nice to offer those with cart glitches that caused them to miss out first chance at the cancelled orders.

As for those that ordered 2 or three without realizing the limit, don't feel bad about it.  The thing I think that is frustrating most people are the resellers, not those that had the good intentions of getting one for a friend or for those overseas.  I'm watching eBay like a hawk right now and I am betting in a few days there are going to be sellers with 5-6 of them because they managed to trick the system even with Hasbro deleting multiple orders. 

Just crossings fingers that when/if she goes back up all of us dissapointed will have a better chance.

You know, that sounds like a really good reply! I agree with all of this.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 18, 2012, 05:15:19 PM »
Not sure if this has been posted yet but they ARE cancelling multiple orders. So a second round is indeed upon us!

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 18, 2012, 05:17:29 PM »
wow, I go to bed! I actually already have her in box and as a prototype, so I wasn't actually planning on buying her, but I wanted to see what other exclusives would be available, and there is NOTHING left.  I have never seen them sell out of everything this fast before.  I was sure Jem would sit around for at least a day, he appeal is so limited with her price and the narrow target market.  I am so happy that I had prismatic pick that doll up for me at the con.  I nearly didn't ask her to do it. 
Can I have one? >.>
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #1054 on: July 18, 2012, 05:19:44 PM »
wow, I go to bed! I actually already have her in box and as a prototype, so I wasn't actually planning on buying her, but I wanted to see what other exclusives would be available, and there is NOTHING left.  I have never seen them sell out of everything this fast before.  I was sure Jem would sit around for at least a day, he appeal is so limited with her price and the narrow target market.  I am so happy that I had prismatic pick that doll up for me at the con.  I nearly didn't ask her to do it. 

Jem was actually the very first thing to sell out! I was a bit stunned.

Wow!  Maybe they didn't make all that many of her?  I am really surprised about how fast everything sold out.  Normally I get a few after con exclusives on HTS.  I didn't trust getting :muffin: Pony, so I bought a pre-order at the lowest ebay price I found (which actually wasn't too bad), but to get nothing is so crazy.  Like I said, I am glad I thought ahead a bit this year.

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1055 on: July 18, 2012, 05:20:29 PM »
Sorry, guys. Someone posted this on Equestria Daily Comments (page 2):

I spoke to hasbrotoyshop representatives and was informed these points

They are completely sold out of ponies and will not be selling or making any more.

There was a limit of one per household.

Those that tried to purchase multiples will have their orders cut to only 1.

There is a waiting list that is to be used in case anyone tried to purchase multiples, those remainders will go to the people on the list and they will be contacted.

Finally, The waiting list is full. They have the almost the amount of people on the list as there were toys that were available

So for those of you that PHONED hasbrotoyshop and put your name on the list, there still might be hope to get one.

Did anyone get on this so called "waiting list"? I know a few of you contacted Hasbro costumer service.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:26:57 PM by Flutterblossom »

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 18, 2012, 05:24:54 PM »
^ When I called, I specifically asked about a wait list and was told there was none. Unless people got on it before she sold out, I don't know how legit that is.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #1057 on: July 18, 2012, 05:26:22 PM »
^ When I called, I specifically asked about a wait list and was told there was none. Unless people got on it before she sold out, I don't know how legit that is.
I don't know how legit it is either, but any information is ok at this point.

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 18, 2012, 05:28:58 PM »
That is odd because most people that I know who phoned in said there was no waiting list and that any others will be going back on the Hasbro website.  You would think if there was a waiting list someone here would be on it.  Oh well maybe once the mad rush of people panicking a turning to eBay is over her prices will come down on there.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #1059 on: July 18, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
I did manage to buy one when she went on sale this afternoon because I wanted to snag her while I could to pass on to someone. I figured even if I wasn't buying her for me I should try and get one while I could to at least keep it in the arena community rather than a reseller getting it. She's already been promised a new home with an arena member who has been trying to get a hold of her for ages, so I feel great that I was able to help them out :)

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #1060 on: July 18, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »
I saw on another forum that the waiting list was bogus.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 18, 2012, 06:03:57 PM »
It's true this wouldn't be the first time Hasbro has told us conflicting information (maybe some customer service reps knew about the waiting list and others didn't?) but I find it doubtful. I think it's much more likely there's a troll on ED and/or the Transformers forums spreading false rumors to get people's hopes up or to make themselves feel better for missing out.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 18, 2012, 06:04:39 PM »

The waiting list was probably so people wouldn't try after they herd that. More of a chance for them.

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 18, 2012, 06:05:27 PM »
oh no! i was stalking the wrong page :argh:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 18, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »

Would people do that?  Seems mean.
The waiting list was probably so people wouldn't try after they herd that. More of a chance for them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal