collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 45555 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #975 on: July 18, 2012, 12:43:30 PM »
I want them to put up some other new ponies on the site!! That's what I originally intended this thread to be about.... XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 18, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
Does anyone know what shipping service (UPS, FedEx, etc) that Hasbro uses? I've only ordered from them once (last year's SDCC pony), but I don't remember how she arrived. I hope it's not FedEx. I hate FedEx.
They send it to a courier company (usually Streamlite, but will sometimes use UPS SmartPost) that will bring bring it to your nearest USPS sort facility to then be brought to your local post office, so when they ship it out it won't track via USPS right away it'll be one of those two sites you'll have to check first. It will always end up in USPS's hands though.

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #977 on: July 18, 2012, 12:45:36 PM »
I want them to put up some other new ponies on the site!! That's what I originally intended this thread to be about.... XD
Lol! You should change the name to "DerpWatch" or something...

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 18, 2012, 12:48:19 PM »

I won't get in trouble for having "derp" in the name, will I?

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #979 on: July 18, 2012, 12:48:59 PM »
I was very confused by the title of this thread ... that's actually why I came here today. I saw it was an old thread from a week ago, but a MILLION people were posting here. I was actually wondering why it WASN'T called derp watch. :P

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 18, 2012, 12:50:13 PM »

You probably won't, but it's an offensive word to a lot of folks. What about Exclusive-Watch, or HTS-Stalkers-Anonymous, or BubbleWatch...? ;) Or HASBRO GIMME MY DANG PONY ALREADY ... watch. >.>
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #981 on: July 18, 2012, 12:50:53 PM »

You won't get in trouble unless you add the y. If you do, it will be changed to Ditzy Doo.

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 12:52:26 PM

You probably won't, but it's an offensive word to a lot of folks. What about Exclusive-Watch, or HTS-Stalkers-Anonymous, or BubbleWatch...? ;) Or HASBRO GIMME MY DANG PONY ALREADY ... watch. >.>

A lot of people already have it as their sigs, so I'm pretty sure DerpWatch is officially the name of it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:52:26 PM by Flutterblossom »

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 18, 2012, 12:54:24 PM »

You won't get in trouble unless you add the y. If you do, it will be changed to Ditzy Doo.

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 12:52:26 PM

A lot of people already have it as their sigs, so I'm pretty sure DerpWatch is officially the name of it.

Well, that doesn't really make it okay. It's still a not-okay word to many folks. :) But I can see how it would be confusing.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #983 on: July 18, 2012, 12:55:54 PM »
Oh, I didn't know we weren't allowed to say that word on here. :( I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 18, 2012, 12:57:10 PM »
I don't think it;s because it's offensive to anyone here so much as it causes silly debates sometimes for literally no reason at all. No one has a problem with derp pony as far as I know, just her name causes pointless arguements sometimes. Not in this thread, but it has before.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 18, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »
Oh, I didn't know we weren't allowed to say that word on here. :( I hope I didn't offend anyone.

It's not against the rules, or filtered! So don't worry, you're not breaking any rules. :) But some of us (myself included) have been made aware of the word's less-than-savory roots, so we feel uncomfortable using it on a child-safe board, where someone's feelings could be hurt. I just want everyone to feel comfortable on the Arena! So I like to use other, cuter nicknames for her- like Bubbles, or Bubblecup, or Grey Bubbles Pegasus. ;)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 18, 2012, 12:59:55 PM »
Does anyone know what shipping service (UPS, FedEx, etc) that Hasbro uses? I've only ordered from them once (last year's SDCC pony), but I don't remember how she arrived. I hope it's not FedEx. I hate FedEx.
They send it to a courier company (usually Streamlite, but will sometimes use UPS SmartPost) that will bring bring it to your nearest USPS sort facility to then be brought to your local post office, so when they ship it out it won't track via USPS right away it'll be one of those two sites you'll have to check first. It will always end up in USPS's hands though.

Hrrrm. If this is the case, I might be in trouble. >_< The USPS won't deliver to my house, that's why we bought a PO box at the post office. But when I tried to put in my PO box on HTS they said they don't deliver to PO Boxes, so I had to put in my street address.

*worried now* Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do about it?
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline xkappax

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #987 on: July 18, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
She'll always be :muffin: Pony for me. I can't think of her any other way or by any other name. I have such a special place in my heart for that silly pony. I haven't liked any ponies since the G1 ponies, so that's saying ALOT. :P

Flutterblossom

« Reply #988 on: July 18, 2012, 01:02:35 PM »
It really depends on what YOU think it means for it to be offensive. I think it means crossed eyes or eyes looking the wrong way, or silly/goofy. But that's just my opinion. Other people see it as other meanings that are not appropriate.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 18, 2012, 01:03:50 PM »

Hrrrm. If this is the case, I might be in trouble. >_< The USPS won't deliver to my house, that's why we bought a PO box at the post office. But when I tried to put in my PO box on HTS they said they don't deliver to PO Boxes, so I had to put in my street address.

*worried now* Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do about it?

i'm not sure wher eyou live..  but  i know in my case that  they  wont delvier packages  if my gates closed.. so often  we  get these little  slips in our mailbox. and  have to go tot he post office to pick up the package.  or you can ask your mail carrier that your gettign a package adn cna you pick it upa t he post office.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal