collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Va_ShaMeras PACKAGE ARRIVED!!  (Read 3571 times)

Va_ShaMera

• Trade Count: (0)
Va_ShaMeras PACKAGE ARRIVED!!
« on: June 25, 2012, 08:30:18 PM »
OMG!!! HAPPY BOUNCES!! it arrived!!! *faints*

***UPDATE***
I have become a nomad. I have spent the last week packing all my ponys/MH and belongings and putting them in storage. I was in a flat and the landlord has kicked me out. i can't afford to start up a new flat and my anxiety problemis making me very scared of committing to living with other people again. So i am just giving a heads up that i am powering down for a while. I can still peek at the Arena occasionally via my phone and will redirect my mail for those of you who are trading with me at this point. No pony will be left behind or lost!!!
Don't have too much fun with out me! i am sad that i will miss the Derby and ANTM tho.
<3 Sha

Original post
I firstly want to humbly apologise to any members i am trading with or who may be waiting on me for some reason. I'm sorry for my recent tardiness.
Life throws my share of lemons at me all in one go.
I  am going through court with my exhusband and my 2 kids and it is a long, stressful and heartbreaking experience.
As well as another matter of an exboyfriend stalking and threatening me regularly.
I have ongoing anxiety problems to boot
and i bought $100 worth of ponies off an arena member and they never showed up (the icing on the cake)
I am dissappointed, insecure and overwhelmed to say the least. But i just wanted to apologise to a couple of people.
If you are waiting on me for some reason can you PM me where we are up to and i will try to catch up with everything

{Moving to Trader Support, hopefully your trade partners will find this message a bit easier there - Sea_Breeze}  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:47:12 PM by Va_ShaMera »

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Va_ShaMera rants and apologises
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 12:28:57 AM »
Aww, I'm so sorry you are having such a rotten time at the moment.  I can only imagine how stressed you must be.  It's nice of you to contact your traders and let them know what's going on.  I really hope your lost ponies show up too :hug:

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 02:22:11 AM »
That sounds awful alright, as Kiwi said its good to keep intouch with your trades when you can. I hope things start looking up for you very soon that is a lot for anyone to deal with.
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
I am so sorry to hear your going through such a rough time.  I am sure your trading partners will understand as long as you keep good contact.  And will appreciate that you keep them up to date either through PM or this thread.  If you need an ear or anything else please feel free to PM anytime.  I'm always around. :)

I have to ask though, do you have any idea what happened to your ponies?  Where they shipped and never arrived?   
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:36:44 AM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Va_ShaMera

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 04:23:37 AM »
I paid twinkle_pony for 21 ponies on the 17th may and was told they were"on their way" on the 22nd may. I have sent her a couple of messages and had no reply. I am so gutted.
I don't know what has happened, if they are still on their way if i have been ripped off or they got stolen.
Thanks for the kind words. We have some awesome toy sales just starting here so some retail therapy might be in order

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 03:37:37 AM »
It looks like she was on yesterday.  :)  I would message her again or email her through the email address provided by Paypal when you made payment.  I do see that you are in New Zealand and she is in Canada and it is not unusual for packages to take four weeks or more.  I doubt they are lost though, it is very rare that a package trully goes missing

Also don't forget you have 45 days to open a case with Paypal if you do not receive your items.  Please keep that in mind so that you will not be out both your ponies and monies in the event that you do not hear back from her.  Or your package does not show up.

But I would shoot her another message and see what happens.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 02:53:46 AM »
Oh hon!  chin up & hugs. Things can only get better eh!  I've brought from Canada and it did take about 5-6 weeks to arrive, so your box of lovelies might turn up yet. 
Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

Va_ShaMera

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
i calculate this is week 6 now. I did get a reply that they should be here anytime now. The suspense in killing me!!!

Offline Endocat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
My fingers are crossed for you.  Take care.

Va_ShaMera

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »
 :sad: :stressed:
Still NO Pony Package!!

Va_ShaMera

Re: Va_ShaMera rants about twinkle_pony
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 07:44:11 PM »
Ok still stressed about various things but mostly upset that my package STILL hasn't arrived from twinkle_pony.
It has been 8 weeks now and i have messaged her only to be assured it should be on it's way.
She is not too reliable at replying either. And i have contacted the post office at my end and they only recommend i contact the seller.
I dunno what to do! I am out of pocket because i paid in 2 installments, and she was slow to ship and contact. So lodging a claim-a-ma-thingy with PayPal is too late i think. Silly me! i still feel really new to overseas buying/trading etc and this is one of the reasons i have been so anxious about it.
I was so stupidly excited about the ponies too (still check the doorstep each morning in hope!!) It was a selection of the (imo) BEST G1 ponies (a glownshow, twinkle eyes, SoSofts, and 15 G3 ponies)
Gonna go sulk now....

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 04:17:57 AM »
:hug: I hope they turn up soon.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
Hope your ponies show up soon..

unfortunately i had a problem with twinkle_pony too, but in that situation she was the buyer. I had hold ponies over 4 weeks for her and never got a payment. I had to tell others no as i was happy to put them on hold for the 1st one interested. In the end, a waiste of my time.

Check your paypal to make sure what you can do at this point.

I'd love to help you out, if your ponies don't turn up after all. Let me know what you were looking for and i will see if i have some of it! :)

Offline Endocat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »
Good vibes coming your way for pony mail soon! 

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 08:53:01 PM »
I've had it take almost 3 months (I think) for mail to reach NZ.  I know it was at least 2 months, and I had to keep my receipt, and contact the head office to get things going.  I think it got stuck in customs, but it did make it there eventually.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal