collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You know you're a pony addict when.....  (Read 13942 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You know you're a pony addict when.....
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 02:48:58 PM »
When you forget to do your homework because browsing around for ponies is much more fun
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

ladybrooklyn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 03:06:55 PM »
When you're hanging out in bed... because your plans to go to the Rennaissance Festival with your buddies fell thru due to rain. Just enjoying a lazy day... suddenly... you spy the two BBE Baby Gusty's by your bedside.

After some poking, and prodding... ONE of their heads reluctantly gives up... and pops off!

Inside of an hour... her eyes are popped out... apoxie in place... and jewels inserted into those holes!

Yup! TE Baby Gusty will be done soon!!! :devious:

Poor BBE Baby Ribbon, and the other BBE Baby Gusty are eyeing me suspiciously now... worried that they'll be next... :whoa: :lol:

cesprins

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
When you're hanging out in bed... because your plans to go to the Rennaissance Festival with your buddies fell thru due to rain. Just enjoying a lazy day... suddenly... you spy the two BBE Baby Gusty's by your bedside.

After some poking, and prodding... ONE of their heads reluctantly gives up... and pops off!

Inside of an hour... her eyes are popped out... apoxie in place... and jewels inserted into those holes!

Poor BBE Baby Ribbon, and the other BBE Baby Gusty are eyeing me suspiciously now... worried that they'll be next... :whoa: :lol:

Sounds awesome! You should post pictures of gusty when you're done!

emera_lazzaly

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2012, 05:47:34 PM »
When you start thinking of the cost of everything in terms of ponies.  "I could buy lunch today, or I could buy a pony with that money.  I could buy that shirt or I could buy three ponies with that money."  And so on.

OMG I so do this!! Glad i'm not alone!!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 07:52:57 PM »
I know I shared this before, but its still kinda funny because its true!! : you know you're a pony addict when...
after your last ebay pony spending spree, ebay suggests you might like this:

:lmao:  its true I promise ! :lol:  that really  happened to me!! :yikes:

also.. when after your last TRU pony buying session, TRU sends you their platinum card in the mail, even though you havent asked for it :lookround:

I also still find myself wondering if I should buy this dress, this bag, this pair of shoes... or well... there's this pony I'd like instead.. or I could buy 2 ponies for the cost of that item...

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2012, 07:56:31 PM »
When random people in your area know you are the pony girl. Seriously! I have had people walk up to me and say "Hey, aren't you that little girl that used to come to my booth at the flea market and buy all my ponies?"  They can't believe that after all theses years I am still collecting. I don't even remember who these people are sometimes.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »
On my way to work on Friday or Saturday, I was passing by a yard sale and was mentally expressing great disinterest in it because they didn't look like they had ponies......or Lion King stuff. It occurred to me how obsessed with ponies I am now because before, it'd be Lion King stuff I'd be keeping an eye out for at yard sales. =p

It's also recently become harder for me not to be open about being into MLP. I have my Sunny Daze wallet that rides around in my pocket, my little sketchbook I take everywhere has G3 stickers all over the front cover plus I doodle ponies in it and now my bag is sporting the McDonald's Fluttershy keychain/backpack clip on one of the shoulder straps.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:09:01 PM by Koudoawaia »

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »

Sounds awesome! You should post pictures of gusty when you're done!

Well... I'll give everypony a 'sneak peak'. :good: They'll get a proper introduction in a day or two... I have a few more customs I want to finish first... ;)

More soon... ;)

(Their eyes really are a very light green... to go with the color of the "deflocked" SS Gusty. :D Might do another in blue at some point...)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 01:23:31 AM »
...when you spend all of your £145 birthday money on set completers :P

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 03:19:22 AM »
ladybrooklyn, they're lovely!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 04:09:29 AM »
You can't even afford to buy your first car or insurance or even driving lessons because you're spending your money on ponies all the time.... :(

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 04:22:06 AM »
When you want your significant other to get a bookshelf for their toys so you can sneak some off of your shelf to have more room for ponies so you can organize them better >_>...

...and then you justify it by saying you actually do need the new bookshelf but there will be so much room your few other figures won't be in the way.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 06:01:15 AM »
When you want a Hobby Lobby gift card for a present so you can buy more paints and things.  Hmm, I have an Amazon card... 

ETA: forget that idea!!  Paint is $.91/bottle and $3.34 shipping.  Each.  So, the 18 bottles I picked out were $90something shipping!  No fair!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:04:52 AM by rybett »
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2012, 05:53:43 PM »
When the white bath towels with patches of red/green no longer remind you of Christmas, but of Gusty...
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2012, 09:31:06 PM »
When you start thinking of the cost of everything in terms of ponies.  "I could buy lunch today, or I could buy a pony with that money.  I could buy that shirt or I could buy three ponies with that money."  And so on.

Also, when you check the flyers each week with the sole purpose of seeing if ponies are on sale anywhere.

Elf

^This. Adding to it that you constantly check stores' websites looking for pony coupons. (Is a coupon clipper  :P )

Also....when all of your self imposed rules about buying ponies keep being overwritten by "OOoooo...wannnnnnt..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal