collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FIM & Youtube episode question  (Read 3597 times)

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
FIM & Youtube episode question
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
Okay, so we don't have cable so I've only seen 3 episodes thus far. I know they are You-tube, but is there a list or something to find them. I've tried searching and come across some pretty stupid rick-rolled things and some even weirder things  :shocked:

I wish there was a channel that had all of them, but I've yet to find it.

-----

The other thing is we just  found out our blu-ray player was able to broadcast Amazon Prime and Youtube on the tv. Has anyone watched Youtube that way? I tried pulling up something, but the screen was really small -and I don't know if there's a way to make it larger.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
Re: FIM & Youtube episode question
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:41:56 AM »
Most of them have been removed. They are really hard to find. I have no cable, so that's the only place I can watch them. You just have to watch them before they get yanked. :\ 

I will eventually buy them all on DVD if they are available. I just don't like buying in iTunes because they're not physical copies!

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline dippindot

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:53:58 AM »
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,284840.msg18154.html#msg18154

Someone on the arena compiled a list of links to all the episodes (not sure how many of them still work).

CloudBurst Reference

Signature is rotating, PM for artist info! : )

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »
When I want to watch an ep on youtube I type in "friendship is magic season 2 episode 11" (or whatever) and usually the first couple results are the real, full eps. I don't always watch them on Saturday, usually I get around to watching them on Monday or Tuesday and they're still up. But I dunno if they get pulled after that...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 11:50:14 AM »
Ha ha, wrong thread! WHOOPS!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 12:02:50 PM »
I was going to say the same as Dragonflitter.  I think you can find most of the episodes that way.

Elf

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
You can also find the episodes here:
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic
It's not up to S2E19 but it has up to S2E16 though and AFIK, they all work.

Bag of Magic Food

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 01:14:30 PM »
When I want to watch an ep on youtube I type in "friendship is magic season 2 episode 11" (or whatever) and usually the first couple results are the real, full eps.
Yeah, usually just "my little pony" or "mlp" and then the episode number works; just look for a video that's about 22 minutes long.  But now that there are multiple seasons, you never know exactly how they'll format the episode number--It can't just be "45", it's got to be something like "2x19" or "s02e19".

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 02:01:18 PM »
Yeah and make sure whatever you click on looks as though the video runs for the 11 or 22 mins...because other wise twisted minds have uploaded somethings that I am never going to get out of my head
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »
I don't like itunes either. I wish there was a way to watch the episodes online that is as easy and "free" as watching it on youtube but the creators get paid. I wouldn't mind watching ads either as long as there is no out of pocket cost.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 04:06:01 PM »
I am still working my way through season one on youtube. you just have to look around and find them, sometimes it is hit or miss until somepony reposts an episode. I wish hasbro would release them all on dvd!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 08:40:33 PM »
To help with your watching  youtube on tv issue, my husband and I watch Youtube on our TV through an app on his Xbox 360. It's so awesome.

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 12:00:57 AM »
Well, it's a hit or miss affair really. Apparently the videos are often flagged by hater tolls, not by Hasbro themselves. The good news is, they tend to pop back online shortly after.

Also, you can try searching using the terms "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic <episode name>", it seems to be a little bit more effective, but you need to know the title of the episode you're looking for.

As for videos, aside from being 22 minutes long (or eleven minutes divided between two parts), beware of the 22-minute long video if it shows a picture of :muffin: Pony. Its a troll video. I got hit by it and felt bad for a few days afterwards. I was told by another member in this forum that the title of the video is often changed to reflect that of the latest episode, so exercise caution.

To help with your watching  youtube on tv issue, my husband and I watch Youtube on our TV through an app on his Xbox 360. It's so awesome.
I tried the Xbox360 Youtube app once, except that it asked me to sign up for a XBL Gold account, which I can't because the service isn't available in Malaysia. Quite off-putting, really.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 12:02:57 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 12:06:30 AM »
Aren't the episodes on the Hub website, too? :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 12:06:58 AM »
Well, it's a hit or miss affair really. Apparently the videos are often flagged by hater tolls, not by Hasbro themselves. The good news is, they tend to pop back online shortly after.

Also, you can try searching using the terms "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic <episode name>", it seems to be a little bit more effective, but you need to know the title of the episode you're looking for.

As for videos, aside from being 22 minutes long (or eleven minutes divided between two parts), beware of the 22-minute long video if it shows a picture of :muffin: Pony. Its a troll video. I got hit by it and felt bad for a few days afterwards. I was told by another member in this forum that the title of the video is often changed to reflect that of the latest episode, so exercise caution.

I tried the Xbox360 Youtube app once, except that it asked me to sign up for a XBL Gold account, which I can't because the service isn't available in Malaysia. Quite off-putting, really.
You could just use an HDMI cord and plug your computer into your TV. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal