collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Zombie Pony ATC (Re-open and pictures of completed cards)  (Read 1643 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
*** Warning Pony-Zombie-Gore ***

Re-opening to get more people! I got 1 more set I'd like to do~

Alrighty so I really love ATC but I never seem to catch them at the right time on the area (I've done 4 on the trading post) so I was wondering if anyone (in the US preferably so I can afford shipping) would want to do art trading cards with me.....

Art Trade Cards - need to be 2.5x3.5 inches or 64x89mm and generally a flat surface although you can add beads, fold out panels, or pop up elements for 3D effects (borrowed this description from BBD)

Also, I'd like to do a topic that I know alot of pony-people don't care for but that I adore.

Zombies. I would like to do two cards, one of actual zombie pony and one of a zombie survivor pony. I would draw you two cards one of each and you would draw me two cards, one of each. Then we can scan them for digital back up and mail them out to one another. To keep it a surprise  list some of your favorite ponies so that it will still be a surprise.

For example for me:
Ponysona: Sky-pin Pony-sona Sky-pin http://skypinpony.deviantart.com/art/Sky-Pin-Reference-Picture-353691109
G4: AppleJack, DJ Pon3, Fluttershy, Zecora, Luna, Chrysislis, Nightmare Moon, Lyra and BonBon together, Thunderlane, Cloud Chaser, Flitter, Apple Fritter
G3: Fizzy, AppleJack, and WaterFire
G1: AppleJack, Moonstone, Galaxy, Moondancer, Skyflyer, SkyDancer, Fizzy, Chief, Whizzer, Heartthrob, Gusty, Milkyway, Night Glider

Other Preferences: Do whatever you like, I like cute zombies, gory zombies, anything really! Feel free to draw any of these as the zombies or zombie hunters. (I put this part here cause some people may not be comfortable with their ponysona being a zombie but ok with them being a zombie hunter.)

I'm hoping to get about 5 people so I'll be making 10 cards total and getting 10 myself. I really really hope I have some people who want to participate with me. Like I said I'm not ready to HOST a real ATC swap yet but I figure this is a way to get me feeling more comfortable with hosting.

So just to be clear, I'm drawing for you, you're drawing for me. This is not an official swap in anyway.

I do think we need to scan the cards to have a digital back up just in case the mail service decides not to be in our favor.

So what you ya'll think? Anybody want to draw zombie and zombie hunter pony cards and get some in return?
If so please PM me your list of favorite ponies, any limits or preferences and address so we can get swapping.

1. tsukikakushi
Zombie Pony - This pony-sona fits the zombie feel so well. :3 I love getting to draw open teeth as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Zombie Survivor - I wanted to draw Rainbow Dash being hardcore, I assume if any pony would survive she'd be one of them. Shes sporting a little tank love for her not so fast fallen friend too....

2. Foxfire - done/mailed out
Zombie Pony - (I didn't have a scanner for these but I promise they look better in person!) Wanted to go super gory on this lovely lady, light colored ponies look so good gory.

Zombie Survivor - Time Turner/Doctor Whooves - oh gosh, what to do when you get bit. I love this card, I was really pleased with his expression, it fits pretty well. The sinking panic feeling you get when you realize you've been bit, and there's nothing you can do. I guess he doesn't fit in the 'survivor' category anymore but this is before he would turn, so he's still surviving in my book!

3. Eluluu - done and in the mail
Zombie Pony - Yet another light colored pony, which gives me a chance to gory up pretty white coats! I love the idea of big gaping nasal cavities so it was fun for me!

Zombie Survivor - G1 Fizzy - I wanted to draw Fizzy as the paranoid germaphobic shut in. I imagine another pony beating on the the door begging to be let it and poor Fizzy paralyzed with fear at the thought of exposing herself. :D Anywho, shutting yourself in would mean you survive but at a price right? P.s. I really love ponies in gas masks, I need to draw more of them.

4. BlueWolf
Zombie Pony - I love making ponysonas into zombies and I hadn't gotten a chance to do a stallion yet so here he is in all his tasty gooey undead-ness

Zombie Survivor - G4 Trixi - I would imagine that if any pony could survive the mental issues of a zombie outbreak it would be Trixi. I know RD is a fighter but I would imagine the loss of friends and family would leave her torn up and broken inside even if she stayed alive, where as Trixi is so use to being alone and depending on herself that she's be a total bad-butt. I wanted to draw her with a sword just because it seemed to fit her, and come on look at those boots!!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:35:10 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline tsukikakushi

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone want to do a private ATC of Zombie ponies?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:01:27 AM »
Zombie ponies? I'm so in! PM coming your way...
Wishlist:http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,350943.new.html#new

Currently looking for FF Minty. Let me know if you have her for sale!  :newpony:

Offline Foxfire

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Mad Woman with a Blue Box
    • View Profile
    • Foxfire's Finger Paint
Re: Anyone want to do a private ATC of Zombie ponies?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 09:14:56 PM »
I'm game! I love a good creepy zombie. Pm'ing now.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Re: Anyone want to do a private ATC of Zombie ponies? (Re-open)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 06:27:55 AM »
any new takers!? I'd like to get 3 more

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
Re: Private Zombie Pony ATC (Re-open and pictures of completed cards)
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 01:31:54 PM »
hmm, been a while since i did any ATCs. i may fill out the form later today.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 06:48:14 AM »
hmm, been a while since i did any ATCs. i may fill out the form later today.

:shocked: that would be awesome

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 09:11:23 AM »
pm sent =]

Offline Foxfire

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Foxfire's Finger Paint
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 07:44:29 PM »
Dropped your cards off in the mail, came home and my cards were waiting for me! I LOVE them!! So much fun :D

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »
lol Fox texted me pics of the cards she got. i thought the bite was especially clever XD :lovey:

Offline Foxfire

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Foxfire's Finger Paint
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
lol yeah, I was a little excited :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 04:27:25 AM »
lol yeah, I was a little excited :)

:D I loved getting to draw him! :3 I always love the panic of "oh no I've been bitten, now what!?"

Glad you got them fox! I'm so giddy for when mine come in!

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 08:27:18 PM »
finally had some time to draw today. have both cards inked, gonna shade one of them tomorrow once the lineart dries. the other one im leaving as a black and white sketch. i like the edgy look to it as is. tho im tempted to keep the soon-to-be-colored one tho =3

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 04:38:52 AM »
:D I actually just stuck yours in the mail today!!

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 09:34:46 PM »
yours are both done, not sure how long til i can get to the PO tho, hopefully sometime this week. =]

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 10:50:16 AM »
i got your cards a vouple days ago and theyre bloody brilliant hahaha sadly i havent made it to the PO yet, had some trouble with our bank (a check someone wrote us didnt process and now were super negative til the banks sort it out... joy) so i had to put off all running around til its all settled. but fear not, theyre complete and sitting in front of me with all of my other packages that need to go out! =]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal