collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony  (Read 27492 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony
« Reply #300 on: April 06, 2013, 11:14:31 AM »
Maybe they mean Twilight Sparkle and Spike!   My bank card is going to run away from home if that's true.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #301 on: April 06, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
Ok, so my BAB manager buddy said that when she talked to a corporate visitor Wednesday that he confirmed... FLUTTERSHY.  (let the quiet screams of excitement commence).  He did say that there will be another but would not say who nor what color.  I told her my theory (which is posted further up).  I would also like to revamp my thoughts.  Perhaps if they release Spike, he will not be a full-sized BAB but the smaller support animals (not the smallfrys).  This would maybe make him closer to his size in the show/ other toys.  Thoughts?

Also, Evil Dead was pretty good.  Super gory though.  I would have much rather seen OZ but since my fiance waited in line with me to me the first to get PP and RD on Monday, I suppose seeing that movie was fair.

kirei_na_sakura

Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony
« Reply #302 on: April 06, 2013, 01:30:10 PM »
My RD's hair keeps falling out. That's pretty disappointing.  :(

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 06, 2013, 03:08:33 PM »
Ok, so my BAB manager buddy said that when she talked to a corporate visitor Wednesday that he confirmed... FLUTTERSHY.  (let the quiet screams of excitement commence).  He did say that there will be another but would not say who nor what color.  I told her my theory (which is posted further up).  I would also like to revamp my thoughts.  Perhaps if they release Spike, he will not be a full-sized BAB but the smaller support animals (not the smallfrys).  This would maybe make him closer to his size in the show/ other toys.  Thoughts?

Also, Evil Dead was pretty good.  Super gory though.  I would have much rather seen OZ but since my fiance waited in line with me to me the first to get PP and RD on Monday, I suppose seeing that movie was fair.

Fluttershy!?!?! Yay!

My guy friend that went to BABW with me REALLY wants Spike. He was going around the store, looking at the clothes and picking out things that he wanted to put on Spike. :P He made sure all the employees knew that he wanted a BAB Spike. I hope that they do make Spike bear sized so that he can wear at least some of the clothes. I was thinking about it the next day and realized that Spike isn't going to be able to wear the pants from the current outfits because of his tail. Spike's tail is a lot thicker at the base than any other BAB animal.

sailorstitch

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #304 on: April 06, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »
My RD's hair keeps falling out. That's pretty disappointing.  :(

Some hair loss is to be expected.  Remember to brush from tip to root-gently.  If it is really bad, contact your store.  BAB is REALLY good about customer service, I am sure they will help correct the problem.

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 06, 2013, 03:12:08 PM »
Got my girls today. Will post pics later.
 Incidentally, I know the composer who did Evil Dead the musical. Worked with her this summer :)

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #306 on: April 06, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »

Fluttershy!?!?! Yay!

My guy friend that went to BABW with me REALLY wants Spike. He was going around the store, looking at the clothes and picking out things that he wanted to put on Spike. :P He made sure all the employees knew that he wanted a BAB Spike. I hope that they do make Spike bear sized so that he can wear at least some of the clothes. I was thinking about it the next day and realized that Spike isn't going to be able to wear the pants from the current outfits because of his tail. Spike's tail is a lot thicker at the base than any other BAB animal.

sailorstitch

They did make that Year of the Dragon BAB last year.  He has a very thick tail too.  I think they made some special clothes for him too.  Although, I don't really recall Spike wearing pants except the total body suit he wore when Twilight, Pinkie, and he broke into the palace library.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 06, 2013, 03:36:58 PM »

sailorstitch

They did make that Year of the Dragon BAB last year.  He has a very thick tail too.  I think they made some special clothes for him too.  Although, I don't really recall Spike wearing pants except the total body suit he wore when Twilight, Pinkie, and he broke into the palace library.

Oh, yeah. That's right. Well, I mean the average BAB animal. And didn't Spike wear pants with his tux for the wedding? And there was his dragon costume for Nightmare Night.... I hope they make his Rarity t-shirt!

I took a couple more pictures of Pinkie today.

I happened upon a garage sale today and found these fake nose and glasses there. While I was building Pinkie I was thinking how she NEEDS her fake nose and glasses, but BABW doesn't make anything like that. I'll get some better outside pictures tomorrow. It's to windy today.

sailorstitch

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2013, 03:49:09 PM »
I got my pony outfit today. It looks adorable on my BABW Hello Kitty. Hopefully my second order (Pinkie & her Gala outfit) will ship by Monday. I'll definitely buy Fluttershy if they release her. I don't know about any of the others, though. I probably wouldn't be able to resist getting a Rarity if they make her, though. She'd be really fun to pick out an outfit for.

I think it would make sense that the next two would be Spike and Twilight. The top to the outfit I got has Spike, Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash on it and so does the brush.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 04:38:07 PM by ShortyBoo »

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2013, 04:06:37 PM »
I got my Rainbow Dash and if I can get down to 300lbs my mom will give me Pinkie Pie too.  I am so excited.

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2013, 04:17:41 PM »
Ok, so my BAB manager buddy said that when she talked to a corporate visitor Wednesday that he confirmed... FLUTTERSHY.  (let the quiet screams of excitement commence).  He did say that there will be another but would not say who nor what color.
YAY, FLUTTERSHY! :D This is great news!  :frolic:
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Terra.Dactyl

« Reply #311 on: April 06, 2013, 04:34:12 PM »
Ok, so my BAB manager buddy said that when she talked to a corporate visitor Wednesday that he confirmed... FLUTTERSHY.  (let the quiet screams of excitement commence).  He did say that there will be another but would not say who nor what color.
YAY, FLUTTERSHY! :D This is great news!  :frolic:

My friend will be super excited but meh, I want Rarity! They better release her or I'll be pretty upset!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 06, 2013, 04:54:30 PM »
In the survey they did way back, I voted for Fluttershy & Rarity. If they really followed the survey results, then I guess Pinkie & Dash are really the most popular. I guess that's why there's so much more merch with those two. I just figured there would be more people like me who are getting kind of tired of always just seeing those two. I know when the G4 toys first started coming out, I was still kind of tired of Pinkie from G3. Yes, I know she's pink and little girls like pink, but you'd think even kids would get sick of seeing the same character all the time.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 06, 2013, 05:09:20 PM »
^ I think it's because they're young and haven't actually seen that much of her.  Plus if all their little friends like Pinkie Pie, that's the one they like too. :P
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 06, 2013, 06:07:22 PM »
In the survey they did way back, I voted for Fluttershy & Rarity. If they really followed the survey results, then I guess Pinkie & Dash are really the most popular. I guess that's why there's so much more merch with those two. I just figured there would be more people like me who are getting kind of tired of always just seeing those two. I know when the G4 toys first started coming out, I was still kind of tired of Pinkie from G3. Yes, I know she's pink and little girls like pink, but you'd think even kids would get sick of seeing the same character all the time.

Must agree on this! PP makes me cringe I am so sick of her. And Rainbow Dash is coming a close second. Especially since she mutated into the winged thing. Please! Please! Variety would be wonderful!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal