collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap DONE! :o  (Read 28577 times)

Offline Foxfire

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Mad Woman with a Blue Box
    • View Profile
    • Foxfire's Finger Paint
Re: Sticker Swap ~closed~
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2013, 10:06:28 AM »
Oh, dear, I have alot of questions to catch up on...

SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy, also along with this, what are your favorite flavors.
Oo, tough choice but I like chocolate covered fruit. Raisins, oranges, and my weakness cherries. Hard candies I like cherry, strawberry, and orange the most.

Also cant believe I forgot this, but please mention if you have any allergies you want us aware of.
Nope

Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap?
I don't mind. Just not alot.

Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
Cute fluffy spring icons? Yes! Religious Easter icons? Very much no.

Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?
I like FiM even tho I am a G1 girl. The one thing I adore about FiM is the charater Doctor Whooves. He is the coolest thing ever to be introduced in this new generation.

Favorite MLP Characters:
G1 Minty, G3 Dream Drifter and Daisy Paisley, and Doctor Whooves.

Do you like plush/stuffed animals?
Who doesn't? I have a small collection of Red Fox stuffed animals :D

Anything else you are in to?
I think I covered it all in my application. Spinning, dyeing, and weaving is a passion of mine. Nail Polish and Nail Art. Geeky/Nerdy movies and tv shows (Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, etc...)

Favorite color?
Green. Hands down I love Green. Being a fan of nail polish I like most colors. Except for Yellow. Hard to find a yellow I like.

What about homemade stickers?
Great!

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?
I like alot of animals but my true love is Foxes. Mostly Red, but I love white and silver and brown too.

Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
Sure! Why not :)

DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE CHARACTERS? TV, movies, Disney, etc..
Robin from Batman, 8th, 10th, and 4th doctors from Doctor Who, Westly Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation, Doctor Whooves/Time Turner from MLP FiM, umm...

YAY OR NAY to corny sovernirs like magnets, pens, postards?
Yay!

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?
Absolutely! I love St. Patrick's Day!

Hey I have a question...do you enjoy fun printed socks?
Yes but I have very big feet. Good luck finding fun socks that will fit me.

do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
I have a minor obsession with tote bags. I carry them all the time and have several devoted to carrying certain things. I LOVE tote bags!

Do you like deco tape?
Sure

Do you have any fuzzy buddies aka Pets?
3 cats, but I do so very much want to get a dog again. Big dogs like Irish Wolfhound or something. Not a big fan of small dogs. Except for King Charles Spaniels. They are the only small dog I like. But I LOVE big dogs!

If you are a fan of MLP FIM, do you like the trading cards and/or blind bags?
Blind Bags!!

If you do like blindbags/cards, is there any youre looking for?
I like to customize them so not something I'd be sorry to cut up, like the metalics or glitter ones. Just common no name run of the mill ones that I can butcher and repaint. Unless there is a Doctor Whooves BB out there, then OMG I want him!!

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or particular items/themes?
Sure, but I'm not all familar with what all they have, so I have no idea what theme to suggest.

what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?
Nothing jumps to mind. The video games I play are mostly World of Warcraft and Minecraft. Otherwise I play Dungeons & Dragons and other RPGs and board games

How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?
I grew up in the 80's so they will always have a soft spot in my heart. Never cared for scratch n sniff, the scents never smell very good to me. Not sure what "oily color swirl" means but it sounds cool.

When one says they do not like puffy stickers - does this include all 3-D stickers or just the old skool puffy ones?
3D embellishments are cool. My problems with puffy stickers is they never want to stick to anything. They always fall off so easily that they are kinda disappointing as a sticker.

Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
I love surprises! If you see something you think I'd like, I won't tell you no! :D

Do you use/have/own a cell phone?
Yep yep.

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?
I used to, but my beloved iPod nano died a few years back. I miss it and want to get another, but just haven't been able to get the money together for it yet.

Do you collect anything besides ponies?
Hmm, Nail polish. I think that is the only thing I actively collect. Like go-out-of-my-way-to-track-down-bottles collect. One day I hit 4 Sally's Beauty Supply stores trying to find the Finger Paint's special effect collection flakies. China Glaze "OMG Collection", Color Club "Halo Hues", and Finger Paint "Special Effects" are the ones I'm trying to track now but no luck in stores. I collect other stuff, but nail polish is an obsession right now.

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?
Surprise me. Really, an extra is something that should be unexpected, at least thats how I think of them :)

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting?
I would love them <3

Do you have any hobbies?
Hobbies? Yeah, but most are very unusual. Spinning and Weaving is at the top of the list. Steampunk Jewelry making. American Civil War Re-enacting. Nail Polish. Gardening (Fiber and Dye plants. Some herbs, veggies and fruits. Not much in the way of decorative flowers.) I raise Silkworms, weird I know.

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?
See Hobbies ^^ Yeah, I'd love to see things like that, but my hobbies are so unusual that I'm not sure you'd be able to find things for that. Maybe antique brass colored metal things for the Jewelry making?

Do you like kawaii? And more specifically, do you like hello kitty and sanrio?
You know, I had never even heard the term kawaii before I joined this swap. A quick Google search and yeah. I think its adorable! I have nothing like it.

Do you drink TEA!  Yes, no, allergic to certain kinds...
I want to like tea. I keep trying. Tea is good for you, but so far I have not found a tea I like. I really WANT to like tea. I just don't.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:27:55 AM by Foxfire »

sugar_apple

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sticker Swap ~last chance to sign up~
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2013, 12:27:48 PM »
SO What is everyones favorite treat or type of candy & favorite flavors?
Hmm, I like sour candies (soft or hard) and gummi bears. Also I LOVE chocolate (milk or dark, can include nuts) Orange, lemon/lime, raspberry, caramel and vanilla are all nice flavours. I don't care much for mint or coconut though

Any allergies you want us aware of?
Can't eat wheat (so no cookies, waffles etc.)

Sure, all gens (G1 would be very nice  :mrgreen:)

Do you celebrate Easter/spring? As in Easter baskets, chicks, bunnies, colorful grass and all that cute fluffy stuff?
Yeah (easter eggs, yummm) I looooove bunnies, even in ridiculous colours like green and pink and whatnot xD

Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist?
Yes I do. It would be nice to have any non-mane 6  first wave blind bag ponies :D My fav charas are Lyra, Drama Pony/drama pony and Doctor Whooves

Favorite MLP Characters:
See above for G4. From G1: Gusty, Fizzy, Sugar Apple, all big brother ponies, Minty, Lemon Treats, Tootie Tails, Starflower

They're nice, but I don't really collect them. I love my alpacasso plushie though...  :P

These are all in the application, but let's emphasize some :D Cute stuff! Deco stuff (rhinestones, cabochons etc.) And owls, seriously love owls. Also art, especially art nouveau and art deco.

Favorite color?
Teal (also known as turquoise) is my absolute favorite, no doubt. Orange and pastels are also lovely. Not such a big fan of purple, however... kinda strange cause I like pink, hmh.

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
ANYTHING featuring owls would be highly appreciated ;)  other likes:
Bunnies (or rabbits/hares lol), birds (of prey, parrots, kiwis, dodos) llamas/alpacas, deer, dinosaurs (velociraptor, mwahah), ferrets, rodents, prairie dogs, meerkats, otters, raccoons, dragons, lizards, cheetahs, stingrays, jellyfish, puffer fish, foxes. And yeah, little figures or such sound nice.
Also, forgot to mention this, but NO caterpillars or centipedes, please! *bhrrr..*

Miku Hatsune and other Vocaloids, Black Rock Shooter, Alice in Wonderland characters, Merida, Marie from Aristocats, Moomin characters, Haku from Spirited Away, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who, Daleks. And I also like the soot sprites from Totoro :B

What about homemade stickers?
Sure.

Do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
I LOVE tote bags! <3 <3 (and even if I don't need them they still pile up xD) Purses are nice, too.

Do you like deco tape?
Yeeesh, I dooo. Washi tape is really awesome (although a bit pricey) but I like any type of cute tape ;D

DO you have any fuzzie buddies aka Pets?
2 bunnies (my family's pets, but love them as if they were my own <3) and they just loooove treats  :snicker:

Yes I like both. Don't have any trading cards yet! Blind bags: only looking for wave 1 (not mane 6)

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes?
Not really into legos or such.

what games and characters from those games do you LOVE like, if you have any, your MOST favorites?
Tetris and jewel games are great xD Not that many characters pop to mind, but I like Fran and Balthier from FFXII

How do you feel about vintage stickers? Scratch n' sniff, oily color swirl (don't know their real name), 80's cartoon themes?
Vintage stickers are great! Especially cartoon themed, like Peanuts and Carebears.

Are you interested in surprise stickers I choose because I like them?  Or are you mostly interested in the stickers on your list?
Go ahead, as long as they're not on my dislike list :D

Do you collect anything besides ponies?
Dolls (Pullip, Monster High), stickers (lol), random cute stuff like cards

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras?
I dunno... whatever my partner chooses  :biggrin:

Hmmm, will have to say no to these, have enough stationary and pens :B

Do you have any hobbies?
Drawing & other artsy fartsy stuff, listening to music

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box?
Supplies would be fine, although I don't really need more of them :D

Do you use/have/own a cell phone?
Yessh.

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player?
Yes I do, on my creative zen player

I LOVE all kinds of tea (except mint flavour)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:32:32 PM by sugar_apple »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2013, 12:30:23 PM »
Oh gosh, I want an alpacasso plushie so much!  :)

Here's a question: If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?  For example if you love alligators and I happen to have Valentine's alligators, would that be okay.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:32:59 PM by Marigold »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2013, 01:13:58 PM »
Here are my answers! I'm so excited; this will be my first swap :)

I like fruit flavored chewy candies, and any sort of mint candy! I am on a diet though, so not too many treats for me  >_<

Nope

Would you like to see some MLP stickers in your swap? Sure! Stickers of G1 characters (not necessarily vintage stickers) would be awesome! If it's vinyl I'll put it on my truck!

Do you celebrate Easter/spring? Not Easter, but I do love spring. Cute chicks & ducks and bunnies are nice.

Do you like MLP FIM? If so, is there anything you are looking for in particular or on your wishlist? I'd like a brushable Princess Luna/ Nightmare Moon, and a Vinyl Scratch (not the one from the toys r us collectors pack, her eyes are messed up).

Favorite MLP Characters: All G1 ponies, and any pony with a bee themed symbol, like Honeybuzz or Bumblesweet. Really any insect themed symbol I love. Also green ponies. I have a Tickle army.

Do you like plush/stuffed animals? Yes! I cuddle them while watching scary movies!

Anything else you are in to? I collect Blythe dolls, BJDs, and vintage Topper Dawn dolls, and Kenner Shimmers. I'm on a unicorn kick right now and any sort of unicorn doo-dad will be awesome. I have a wonderful horse named Magic; she doesn't need anything but I do love horses. If my partner is artsy I'd love a bit of artwork. I'm very lousy unfortunately. I read a lot and use cute book marks. I love pretty much all animals, even most insects (especially moths and bees).

Favorite color? Purple, dark jewel tones like emerald green and sapphire blue. Basically cool colors rather than warm.

What are my favorite animal groups? I love donkeys! Seriously, they are the best! I think owls are cute, and I love anything related to the ocean. Cute fish are cute! Sea stars, corals, giant clams. I also like fancy goldfish & koi.

What are my favorite characters? I love Dr. Who, Sailor Moon & company, Madoka from the anime Maho Shojo Madoka Magica. I'm not really into any Disney characters.

Do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?
Yes! And I really need one! I've been using a plastic grocery bag to tote my lunch and book and stuff to work. So not cute!

Do you like deco tape?
I sure do. I'd love to use some on pony packages :)

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday?
I don't really celebrate holidays, so no thanks.

Yes I do! I wear regular sized women's socks.

YAY OR NAY to corny souvenirs like magnets, pens, postards?
Sure, if your town has a famous landmark I'd like a postcard

I love them! My favorite sticker as a kid was a pink oily unicorn. I'd rub it & make the colors swirl all the time, it was like magic!

Yes. I have a fluffy gray kitty, 2 American Bulldogs, and a horse (she's a Mustang that was once wild, she came from the BLM).

Do you use/have/own a cell phone? yes, it's very basic, not a smart phone

Do you listen to music on a MP3 player? sometimes, but the compressed file degrades the audio quality. I'd rather listen to vinyl if I can get it.

Do you collect anything besides ponies? Yes, dolls. BJDs, Blythe, and Topper Dawn dolls from the 70's

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras? I really need a new blank, unlined journal. Cute stationary and pens are always useful

Would things like interesting stationary or pens/pencils be interesting? haha, see above!

Do you have any hobbies? I have a horse & ride a lot, but I consider that really more of a lifestyle than a hobby, lol. I journal a lot and read all kinds of books.

Do you do any arts or crafts, and would you like to see some supplies in your box? I wish, but I'm just not crafty at all. I'd love to be able to sew little doll dresses. Maybe a simple pattern for a beginner seamstress?

Do you drink tea? Yes. I like green teas and black teas with mint.

Here's a question: How do you store or display your stickers? In a box, album, scrapbook?
I have not had many stickers since my childhood when I kept them in a sticker album. Now I only have a few that I use in my journal (which is kind of turning into a scrap book). I'll probably start keeping them in a pretty photo box as I get more.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:14:52 AM by renee_chan »
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »

For me, I have tons of Holiday stickers and as much as I love them, I find them very limiting on how often I can use them. I would pass on these, but I also know that hearts are common on just so many stickers and that doesn't mean that the sticker is a Valentine sticker, but if it says Be Mine..well that just about screams Valentine's Day LOL.  No, for me....

I am just dying to get my partner and start shopping. I sure hope we get them soon. My husband has the day off tomorrow and told me he would take me out to several stores.  That is such a treat. I can't wait...I hope I get a name today or in the morning...so I can get started... :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:28:16 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2013, 02:35:27 PM »

If they're mildly valentines themed, they're fine n__n I like spooky stuff, but nothing like scrapbooking stickers that scream TRICK OR TREAT or HAPPY HALLOWEEN or anything please... I just like bats n__n

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2013, 05:10:15 PM »

For me, yes

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »
Between this and my random swap..QUESTION OVERLOAD *passes out*

i answered some already but I'll redo it so its easier to find answers

Yes  -  I have none of the trading cards a pack or two of them would be nice. BB are in my want list

Do you like legos/megablocks/knex? such as the blindbag, minifigures, or small kits, or perticular items/themes? Nope

1 Dog
1 Chinchilla
17 Bettas
2 clown Plecos
Many aquatic snails

sweedish fish and any gummys - CADBURRY EGGS  :biggrin:

nah, unless you plan on sending me industrial strength cleaning products

Sure

cute bunny/spring stuff is nice but not really a fan of the religious part of it.

http://www.mlptp.net/forums/wishing-well/8159-tikibirds-wish-list-12-14-2006-a.html

Favorite MLP Characters:
G1 - love petal, G2 - NO, G3 - wish a whirl and sunny salsa, G4 - rarity and fluttershy.

My dog has a fondness for Beanie Babies

Disney pin trading, pokemon, farmville  :blush:

Favorite color?
Green

If I have holiday themed stickers that fits one of your interest would you be okay with that even if we are past the holiday? As long as they are not religious themed or have spiders.

Yup and I like the ones where each toe has its own compartment. Can be holliday themed

What animal groups do you love if you are into animals?  Do you like getting animal items for extras like figures or other fun items?
Horses, dogs, chinchillas, bettas, armored catfish and corydoras
I have: 1 American eskimo dog, 1 Chinchilla, 17 bettas, 2 clown plecos, and various aquatic snail species  :shocked:

NO SPIDERS OR BUGS  :rant:

Disney's Robin Hood (the one with the animals), Inuyasha, FiM, Aladdin, The princess and the Frog (disney), Pokemon, care bears (not the new ones), Dr Who  :lovey:, smurfs, popples, woozles, disney gummy bears, tale spin, tiny toons, anamaniacs, johnny bravo, dexters lab, cow and chicen, powerpuff girls (stuff from when CN didn't suck) and 80's toons

do you like canvas tote bags with some cute pattern or design?

totes yes, purse no

my list was pretty vague so go for it but NO SPIDERS  ^.^

Do you collect anything besides ponies? click the random swap lin in my siggy and somewhere in that post yu will find a list

What kinds of items would you like to see as extras? gummy candy, chews for the dog - he also "collects" beanie babies. There is a city of them living under my bed  :blink:, maybe some pony accessories like clothing or floats?

yup

Do you have any hobbies? I suppose my fish are my hobby. I can also crochet and customize ponies

I can alway use more hair, bait G1 ponies - perferably without any hair, those baby fakies from some dollar store

I like certain kinds - Licorice spice, chai tea, celestial seasionings sleepytime tea

Or if you go with other herbal flavors, I can always add in sugar to sweeten them up. Not a fan of normal tea like earl grey, english breafast tea, ect

and this stuff is heavenly if you mix it up good and add in sugar and milk

http://www.amazon.com/DEDE-Instant-Drink-Cream-Sugar/dp/B000EEG952/ref=pd_sim_gro_7

Hey guys, I am going to link this question post and put it in my siggy, so its easier to find for my partner...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:09:15 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
Hey Tiki, you forgot my question ROFLOL. :lmao:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2013, 06:42:58 PM »
No socks for me please.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »

yeppers. A sticker is a sticker :)

I do!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2013, 08:13:52 PM »
I answered the sock question  :biggrin: I like socks.

Or was there another one i missed??

Post Merge: February 25, 2013, 08:15:25 PM

I got one - YAY OR NAY to corny sovernirs like magnets, pens, postards?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:15:25 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2013, 10:27:47 PM »
No thanks to socks,

and

No thanks to souveneers n__n''

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2013, 11:39:46 PM »
I would say no to souveniers. 

Sorry Tiki, I missed it somehow...lol

sugar_apple

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2013, 02:59:52 AM »
mooooore

Rather not... I find that holiday themes don't really appeal to me in general. (But easter bunnies are fine :B)

Sure, if you can find big enough xD (I'm size 42/US 10?)

YAY OR NAY to corny souvenirs like magnets, pens, postards?
Ehhhm, no thanks ^_^'

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal