collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hasbrotoyshop order problem  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hasbrotoyshop order problem
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:35:47 AM »
I received my package from Hasbrotoyshop today, I ordered Sunny Rays, Cherry Berry, Trixie Lulamoon, and Lyra Heartstrings on August first, and they shipped on Thursday, I got excited opening the box so I could see them all in there...but the experience was met instead with a gasp as while I had 4 ponies in the box, there was no Lyra! I had 2 Cherry Berries instead, 1 Trixie, and 1 Sunny Rays, not a single Lyra. I checed the packing slip inside, thinking maybe I made a mistake in ordering, but nope, the slip clearly mentioned 1 of each 4, but my box had no Lyra.
I'm a bit upset by this as she was my most anticipated of the 4, and I know I won;t find her in stores, that, and I never had problems with Hasbrotoyshop before. Thogh I won't hold this against them, I'll call it a fluke and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Also, Trixie's right eye has a couple scratches on the far side (missing paint) but that's just a minor bug compared to the missing Lyra.
On the bright side, I'll get an extra Cherry Berry to keep MiB or use for custom bait, and Trixie is beautiful in person.
But that Lyra, I need her.
Has anyone had trouble with HTS in the past? If so, what did you use to contact them? Email? Any experience?

I'm still happy, I love these 3! I just need my Lyra too!

[moving to Trader Support ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:35:34 PM by hathorcat »
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbrotoyshop order problem
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 10:38:29 AM »
Contact them and tell them what happened. You will have to send back one of the Cherry Berry's, but at least you'll get a Lyra. Also tell them about the issues with Trixie, and maybe they'll send you a nicer one.

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:23 AM »
Well, even if I have to return Cherry Berry, I don't mind, I just want my Lyra.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
I think I heard that happen to one or two people here, luckily Hasbro is usually pretty quick to sort these things out if you contact them c:

ladybrooklyn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 11:30:49 AM »
First... sorry HTS messed up your order... :( That's never fun!

Second... So jealous! I placed my order on the 1st too... and they only just shipped it on the 16th. The tracking shows that my box won't be here till the 23rd! :( I want my ponies!!! :lol:

Anywho... I hope they fix it for you!!! Lyra and Trixie are the two that I haven't seen in person yet... and I'm dying to have them in hand! :D

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 11:34:40 AM »
Well, they DID ship from my state, so it's not surprising it came in two days, still, that error!

I'll email them later about the missing Lyra, double Cherry, and scratched Trixie eye, hopefully I can at least get my Lyra, and I'll be happy!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 11:37:26 AM »
I'm sure if you either emailed or called them they'd try to fix it. Like it was mentioned earlier, you'll probably have to send Cherry Berry back to Hasbro. When I got a flawed Feathermay a while back and contacted Hasbro, they sent me a shipping label to return her. I ended up gettin a voucher from them instead, because it wasn't guaranteed that I'd get the same pony in return, but I'd imagine yours would work the same way. Especially since you orders directly from them!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Takoto

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 11:41:57 AM »
That's a silly error for them to make, but I think it's pretty common.
Messaging them, they should say they'll send you a Lyra if you send back the extra Cherry Berry. x3

Congratulations on getting them (sort of xD) though. I quite want Trixie and Lyra but they've not been released in the U.K. yet.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 11:45:38 AM »
I hope they can correct this mistake!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 01:30:15 PM »
Eeek, I hope that doesn't happen with my order. I've never had an issue ordering with them, and I've placed quite a few. I'm sorry that happened to you, hun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »
Eeek, I hope that doesn't happen with my order. I've never had an issue ordering with them, and I've placed quite a few. I'm sorry that happened to you, hun.
I haven't had a problem with them til now, like I said, I'm giving them benefit of the doubt, I'm not mad.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »
Contact them and tell them what happened. You will have to send back one of the Cherry Berry's, but at least you'll get a Lyra. Also tell them about the issues with Trixie, and maybe they'll send you a nicer one.
bluechaos is right just contact them.  They will fix it for you.  But it still stinks they screwed up.

I am sure their contact info is on your invoice.  I personally would phone them though, as you will probably get faster results that way.

Good Luck and Congratulations on your new additions!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 08:55:02 PM »
I dunno why this was moved, I wasn't even mad at Hasbro. :s

I emailed them, so I just await a response.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 02:25:15 AM »
It was moved because you were seeking help/advice about Hasbro and that is more Trader Support then Corral.   :)

Has anyone had trouble with HTS in the past? If so, what did you use to contact them? Email? Any experience?

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »
Well, I sent them an email on Saturday, and I just got a response, they said they sent me a new Trixie (yay) and I don't even have to send my old one, or my extra Cherry Berry back, they said I could donate them to a charity (i likely won't, but it was a nice thought) and while they said Lyra is currently out of stick, they'll send me one as soon as they get more in.
So, yay, problem will be solved, and no anger is to be had~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal