collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check: Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy  (Read 107 times)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Price Check: Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy
« on: January 19, 2023, 06:24:17 PM »
i've been wanting a Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy pretty much since i started collecting back in 2010. but i've never been able to find a complete one at a price i was willing to pay. back then $100-150 was super high. and any time there were ones below $100 i either didn't have money for it or it would sell before i could get it. now whenever i see a complete or near complete one on ebay they're $500+

right now the only one i would want is listed at a starting bid of $849.00. which is way too much IMO for 1 playset. it includes Baby Princess Sparkle. but still way too high for me. i don't want one that badly. TBH i've pretty much given up on ever getting one.

so my question is what is a reasonable amount? i really only want one that is at least near complete. I feel like maybe $250. $300 if it includes Baby Princess Sparkle in good condition. is that too much? too little?

it's still hard for me to come to terms with how much prices have gone up :( i should have just gotten one back in the day.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Price Check: Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 02:11:46 PM »
I don't know the answer to your question, but I just flat out gaped at the prices you're seeing. I traded for mine back in the day and the fair exchange then on prices at that time was baby bow tie and her stroller semi complete for baby princess sparkle and buggy semi complete.

Is it really selling that high? Would it be cheaper to try and get the bits separately?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: Price Check: Baby Princess Sparkle Buggy
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 06:53:18 PM »
I don't think too many are selling for those prices. there's one sold on ebay for $199. it looks to be in pretty good condition without any accessories or Baby Princess Sparkle. but it has the heart topper and lace. another complete with Baby Princess Sparkle sold at auction for almost $400. i have a hard time understanding why sellers are willing to leave items up for months and months at high prices. even the incomplete ones listed right now are much too high for me. i'll wait and see if one ever shows up at a price i'm comfortable with.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal