collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are these G3s babies or not?  (Read 450 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Are these G3s babies or not?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 09:42:41 AM »
What bugs me about G3 is that there's quite a few lovely "different" body molds, like these little sisters, that they only used once or twice! I would kill for more sister G3s. Or more baby pegasi!

Agreed
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2022, 05:45:47 PM »
What bugs me about G3 is that there's quite a few lovely "different" body molds, like these little sisters, that they only used once or twice! I would kill for more sister G3s. Or more baby pegasi!

Yeah, unless I'm mistaken there are no G3 baby unicorns, right?  I wish they'd made Dance Around a unicorn since she was in a new mold anyway.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2022, 05:48:37 PM »

Yeah, unless I'm mistaken there are no G3 baby unicorns, right?  I wish they'd made Dance Around a unicorn since she was in a new mold anyway.

No baby unicorns. I don't think we've had any since g1. :/
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2022, 06:28:10 PM »

No baby unicorns. I don't think we've had any since g1. :/

G4 had Sweetie Belle and Star Dreams, I think they're the only post-G1 baby unicorns though. Even G2 didn't have any non-earth babies :(

I'm trying to think of post-G1 baby pegasi. Honolu-loo, Mochanut and G4 Scootaloo... is that it?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2022, 10:31:02 AM »
I always thought of the G1 babies as the older side of toddler.   That's because human toddlers melt my heart and that's how I want it to be.  I also don't think of most of the adult ponies as being very old themselves.  Baby ponies come from a cabbage patch.  Was it responsible of the adult ponies to leave the babies to take care of newborn twins? No way! But, what could go wrong?    If I'm going to pretend to logic, I just go along with "we can't put baby human development against fantasy pony development". 

The information I thought I knew when I got Mochanut was that she was a little sister. 
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2022, 01:42:49 AM »
Even G2 Baby Swirly's "horn" was a headband, while Twinkle Star's baby had no wings at all
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal