collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 112118 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #945 on: September 15, 2023, 08:54:10 AM »
I got so angry on your behalf BC. I am glad you got a refund. Also, I am so sorry you ended up in the ER. I can think of a ton of things more fun to do than sitting there. I hope your feeling much better :hug:.

Pokeyonekenobie, I hope things improve after the meeting. If you are a couple of people complaining they should be listening to you.

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #946 on: September 15, 2023, 10:17:02 AM »
That's good news BC!

i hope you can get something worked out for your shot Ponyfan.

Pokeyonekenobie, i hope you and your co-workers can get something done about that guy. it's not fair for one person to make everyone miserable at work and your boss is enabling him.

my complaint is that i keep cleaning my glasses but they're still smudged
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 15, 2023, 10:35:35 AM »
I read on some blogs that sometimes you can get that message when trying to log on to Hulu if there's a glitch on Hulu's side of things.  I'm hoping that might be what the problem is and there's nothing wrong with the account. As long as I keep the subscription up to date, it shouldn't matter how often I log in to watch it right? Out of all my streaming services, it's the one that I don't use as often, but as long as Hulu gets their money, there shouldn't be problem.  If Disney also owns part of Hulu now, I don't see why it works on Disney and not on Hulu.

I called the office where I get my shot and they said they are already working on the appeal.  They also said that my next shot is still covered, so that's good.  Hopefully, they'll be able to solve it quickly.

I just want to cry.  :cry:  My dad was taking my mom's blood pressure this morning and it was low.  That turned in to a mad scramble to find an in store blood pressure machine.  The first store we went to was closed due to a power outage.  The second store had one, but wouldn't take my mom's blood pressure until we entered her full date of birth on the machine (I didn't trust putting that kind of info into it.)

By that time my dad had decided my mom needed to see our dr.  He started driving there and my mom suggested that we stop and get a new blood pressure monitor.  My dad insisted that as soon as we got it to the car, that we put the batteries in it and take my mom's pressure again. He couldn't even wait until we got home.  I felt pressured inside the store that I couldn't really look at anything.  The batteries that came with the machine were dead( I suspected that might be the case, so I said we get new batteries) So we're literally sitting the in car with the new machine trying to take my mom's bp. After we got it taken, she said I could go back inside the store and look at whatever I wanted, but by then I really didn't want to anymore. :(  We ended up just going home after that and it felt like the whole  trip was a waste a time and we rushed around for nothing.

Yesterday at work, one of the bathrooms flooded.  What surprises me is that no one else seemed to notice the disturbance in the area and I felt like it was up to me to find out what was going on and make sure the flooded bathroom was reported.

BC, I'm glad you got a refund.  :)  I can't believe that someone would charge that much because you got sweat on his seat covers.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 10:57:35 AM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #948 on: September 15, 2023, 01:14:14 PM »

I'm sorry you had such a bad time, Ponyfan. I hope your mom is okay.

My new complaint is I keep cutting my fingers on stuff. First I had a paper or cardboard cut. Then yesterday I cut two fingers opening the foil top on a yogurt cup. Then! I was washing dishes and sliced the side of my thumb with the pizza slicer! THEN I was cutting open a bubble mailer with my Friskers scissors and cut the tip of my finger! I have cuts on five fingers!

Keep all sharp objects away from me!

edit, the next morning: I can't believe it. I cut another finger on the foil to open the cat food. This time on my knuckle! What the heck is going on?! I should have asked for a Tetanus shot at the hospital!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 06:49:04 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 16, 2023, 02:25:09 PM »
Ponyfan, i hope your mom is ok and things have calmed down. that sounds like a really stressful ordeal.

BC, too many sharp things!

i went over to my parent's to bring them food and my dad was full of bad opinions on things. i think he needs to get out of the house and talk to people more instead of reading the NYTimes opinion pages.

also Texas disappoints again. but it's what i expect.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 03:31:18 PM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 16, 2023, 07:23:52 PM »
Thank you BC and Beth.  :hug:  My mom didn't take her blood pressure pill last night and she's done a lot better today.

BC, I'm sorry that you've cut so many fingers on different objects.

This morning my mom said we were going to get McDonald's for breakfast.  No sooner had she said that, then she told me we weren't getting McDonald's after all because my dad didn't want to get it.

I think I got really dehydrated today.  I'm so thirsty and even though I've had 2 Cokes already, I still want more to drink.

Why does Amazon make it so difficult to buy things directly from them?  I want to buy some Funko Pops but the results listed at the top of the page are from a third party seller.  Then I have to go to the Other Sellers on Amazon section to find the ones acutally being sold by Amazon.  It's not just for one type of Funko Pop either, but for 2 out of the 3 I'm looking at.

I saw Best Friends necklaces are making a comeback.  Now they have little magnets that hold both halves together.  Looking at them made me a little said though because the 2 Best Friends necklaces that I bought and gave half to my best friends at the time are no longer in my life. 

Years ago, a former friend sent me a snowglobe of the Empire State Building.  For some reason, it's become titled over the years. :(  I don't think I can replace it.  My former friend and I didn't end our relationship on good terms and she died a few years ago.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #951 on: September 17, 2023, 10:50:25 AM »
I'm sorry, Ponyfan :hug:

I bought a fleece blanket to cut up and use for a project, but it's nice and now I don't want to cut it up. I would have bought fleece fabric but the blanket was cheaper and you got a lot more. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for though, it doesn't match my decor at all (the one that did was sold out - I wanted to get two, one to cut and one to keep). I just want to make Aster a toy box. I'm finding this a very hard task and all I need is cardboard, fabric and glue.

edit: Me again. I have a headache that's been bothering me all day. I took a short nap and it's even worse now.

The game I was playing crashed and I didn't save.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 01:38:34 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 17, 2023, 03:25:26 PM »
Why does almost every Funko Pop I want lately sell out before I can get it?  This is the 3rd time this week that one has sold out before I could buy it. :(

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 17, 2023, 03:56:43 PM »
I had to buy a new laptop yesterday.  The trivial complaint is that now I have to log into every site I was already logged into on the other laptop and I have to remember passwords...first world problems or what?

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 17, 2023, 05:42:26 PM »
I give virtual hugs to everyone who has had bad days and things!  :heart: :grouphug: :heart:

I myself have had some kind of urinary tract infection for a few days. :unsure: In addition to water, I have been drinking cranberry juice. There are no other symptoms except that I have to pee more often than normal and at the end of peeing I get really disgusting pain. :cry:

Today I apparently got the flu again! My throat is sore, I cough and my nose is stuffy. >_<
:zzz:

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 17, 2023, 09:46:24 PM »
My dad threw a major temper tantrum tonight because we went to In n Out and they put cheese on his burger. He ordered a double hamburger which he INSISTS means no cheese, but I don’t feel like that is super clear. I know that hamburger usually implies no cheese, but if the sight of cheese is going to throw you off the edge you need to specifically order it with no cheese imo. I ended up eating it since he was just going to throw it away. I really didn’t need an extra burger but I hate seeing perfectly good food go to waste.

Edit: my mom found some dents in the fridge and she thinks it looks like my dad may have punched the fridge. Over cheese. On a burger.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 11:54:27 PM by Minty_Magic »

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 18, 2023, 01:01:41 AM »
I want to borrow a new book from the E-librabry but keeps getting declined because they can not connect to the provider. Gonna try again later but I'm afraid I will forget.

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 18, 2023, 05:29:23 AM »
I bought a new blanket and it already has a rip :( i'm not sure if my dog ripped it or it ripped in the dryer. i need to learn how to patch blankets.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #958 on: September 18, 2023, 05:38:59 AM »
I broke my towel rack -_-

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 19, 2023, 08:38:58 PM »
Well, its 5.30 am. My alarm goes of in an hour and fifteen minutes. I've been awake for an hour and a half.. so much for sleeping in. My body is used to getting up early now so it does so naturally no matter when I get to bed. Yaay for four hours of sleep, lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal