collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 112142 times)

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #930 on: September 12, 2023, 08:31:03 AM »
I went to 4 Starbucks and couldn’t find the slime cup. :pout: I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Oh, and a butt nekkid woman (clearly intoxicated) was running around in the street and tried to get into my car (but I had my doors locked).  :nope:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 02:23:00 PM by shockponie »
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 12, 2023, 02:00:12 PM »
I have multiple little complaints lol!

The other night there was a GIANT Palo Verde beetle that was on my iPad RIGHT next to my hand. I threw my iPad across the room, it was so gross! :yikes: I think it must have crawled on me at some point to even get on my screen, but I don’t want to think too much about that! Luckily this was at my parents house, so I got my dad to kill it. Apparently those things can fly and they will fly right at you!

I just got an update from my work that we are now taking customer complaints in chat. Chat used to be my one day of peace where I didn’t have to talk to customers or take complaints, but I guess there is no break anymore. :( On the upside I guess we are getting 9 new people starting in a week, so hopefully the calls won’t be as steady as they have been.

I really shouldn’t look at jobs when I’m not serious about switching. I found a city job that pays pretty close to my current salary for event set up and break down and I’m soooo tempted to apply. I feel like I should stick with my current company for at least another year to finish off school on their dime. Plus, I also have decent benefits and a good reputation there but ugh…..I just don’t won’t to be in insurance anymore. So much of our call center is being outsourced to third party call centers that I just don’t feel confident that this is a good long term job anymore.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 13, 2023, 08:13:55 AM »
Well, I'm looking at finding a new job. 

The situation with my co-worker harassing me has escalated to the point where I had a meeting with HR about it.  In that meeting my boss informed HR that I'm mean to that employee (even though I avoid him like the plague and have not interacted with him in months) and that the reason we can't have full staff meetings is because she "just doesn't know how that interaction would go."  I'll tell you how it has gone in the last 3 full staff meetings.  I make a contributing comment, he disparages everything I say and mansplains why I'm wrong while the boss praises him because he is the "best employee [she's] ever had."  All of my other co-workers think he's a jerk and nobody likes him.  So then I stop contributing at all and my boss thinks I'm not paying attention and gets mad at me for it.

Yesterday my boss announced a mandatory full staff meeting.  I'm sorry, I thought we couldn't have those.

HR is only listening to what my boss has told her, which is that she talked to "everyone on staff" about the situation and the information she got was that I'm mean to him and need to leave him alone.  Reality is, she talked to the one person on staff who tolerates him and twisted what she said.  The boss conveniently left out that that co-worker said he's always staring at me and finding reasons to come bother me.  Not the other way around.  But that would make her precious perfect employee look bad and we can't have that. :nope:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 13, 2023, 03:38:34 PM »
I'm so sorry Pokeyonekenobie. :hug:

Last week I got an email from Hulu that the price is going up.  I tried to log in to Hulu today to accept the price change and it told me that my login is blocked.  I haven't logged in to Hulu for a long time, but it's the same as my Disney Plus login.  I thought logging in to one also counts as logging in with the other.  I wasn't ready to give Hulu up yet, but if I can't watch it, what's the point?  I don't want to mess around with it too much, because I don't want to mess up my Disney + account.  I tried logging in to Disney + after that and my login was still good for Disney.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #934 on: September 13, 2023, 04:35:02 PM »
ugh. i'm sorry Pokeyonekenobie. that situation sounds extremely toxic. hoping you find something better quickly.

Ponyfan, their customer service is actually pretty good. last year I signed up for the yearly plan before i realized it had ads. and i was able to get it resolved through the chat.

my complaint today is that i have a sore under my tongue and it hurts to talk.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 13, 2023, 07:13:41 PM »
Thanks Beth.  :)  It's nice to know that their customer service is good.  We got a new modem a few months back and for a while it wasn't showing our location correctly, so I wonder if that's part of the problem.  I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd logged in to Hulu, but I keep the subscription updated and they got their money for the last billing date.  Since it still works on Disney +, it has to be a Hulu issue.  I tried looking at blogs to resolve the issue, but most of them just said to reset the password.  I know what the password is and I don't want to reset it because that would also reset it on Disney +.  I might try again in a few days.  I feel absolutely awful and don't have the energy to deal with it right now.

Ponyfan

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 14, 2023, 01:46:49 AM »
Oh man, that sounds awful pokeyonekenobie. I’m so sorry that guy is being such a pain. It sucks that YOU have to be the one considering quitting when it sounds like he is the problem!

I think my favorite energy drinks are discontinuing my absolute favorite flavor. :( I noticed they removed it from their variety pack and when I went to order some cans of it individually it shows as unavailable on Amazon and it’s not listed on their official website at all. I just drank my last can of that flavor today too. If I’d known it was my last I would have savored it more! RIP Orange Vanilla, idk why you would get discontinued but you were the best.

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: September 14, 2023, 03:29:38 AM »
Pokey, get the heck out of there!!! That is NOT a fun place for you or for most of your coworkers!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #938 on: September 14, 2023, 04:35:25 AM »
Tuesday I breefly met my manager as I was leaving work and she said we have to write a report about an incident that happened in the summer. The traindoors closed upon me and did not react to touching and ended up squeezing my arms as I backed out. They should react to people being in the way and open up again which they didn't. I wrote an incident report about it, but apparently there need to be a more official report. We deciced to meet this morning after my round, but she never showed up. I waited for thirty minutes before leaving. I wrote her a message and she had forgotten. We rescheduled for tomorrow. It's just that people always forget me. Meetings, interviews, doctors appointmenst etc. For some reason they always forget about me :(.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #939 on: September 14, 2023, 07:07:49 AM »
I went to the ER last night. I had a 104 fever and was very dizzy. They treated me with steroids and a strong antibiotic to get rid of the infection on my leg. I feel better today.

The complaint is, I broke the fever while I was still in the ER. I was sweating a lot and called an Uber to go home. This morning I woke up to a fee in my email - the driver is charging me $150 to clean his car! He had seat protectors! How can you charge $150 to clean up some sweat!

I tried to contest it but it's almost impossible to get a hold of a living person. Through help on the app it told me my fee was correct. fjbsjkfbwe :mad:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #940 on: September 14, 2023, 03:38:37 PM »
I got a letter from the insurance company today that says that they have no proof that my monthly shot has improved my condition, so they're not authorizing further shots unless it be shown that it's helpful. I have improved a lot and have a lot less asthma symptoms, but how do I get that down in writing so I can prove it?

I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 03:40:31 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: September 14, 2023, 03:57:56 PM »
Thanks everyone.  A group of my co-workers is planning to ask the Board for a Closed Session in order to discuss the issues with our boss.  The closed session means she can't be there to hear what they have to say and it's not going to be a short meeting.
Spoiler
We're not sure if it's a coincidence that her name is Karen...
  So there may be some hope that changes will happen but I don't know if I'll stick around for them.  I am in the middle of a project that I would like to see through just because I want to see it complete so I've mentioned to my friends that my boss has until I finish it to change my mind about leaving.  At this point I think the only way for her to convince me to stay would be to fire the problem person and possibly quit herself.  I'm pretty sure if I leave, others will more seriously consider following suit, but since her precious employee is so perfect, they can run things without the rest of us, right?

BC, that's ridiculous.  Did they need to completely detail the car?  If they had seat covers all they had to do was either wipe them down or throw them in the laundry, depending on what they're made of.  Even new seat covers aren't that expensive.  According to Business Insider, you can call 800-593-7069 but there's no guarantee of getting a real person there, either. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 04:09:22 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #942 on: September 14, 2023, 05:47:36 PM »
Ooh, thanks for that number. I'll try them tomorrow.

I'm glad you're getting a meeting with people who might listen to you.

Ponyfan, you can try getting a note from your doctor, but I know not all of them can do that. Otherwise you should be able to contest the decision with an appeal. Just be honest and write down how the shots help you. Try to include dates if you can.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: September 14, 2023, 07:15:11 PM »
Thanks BC.  It looks like the medical office where I get the shot filed this referral.  I was going to talk to the lady at my primary care drs office in a couple of weeks when the other one was used up.  The asthma clinic told me to keep taking the shots especially with fall coming up.  I'm hoping it's a simple fix to get them to approve the shots.

Ponyfan 

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #944 on: September 15, 2023, 04:48:34 AM »
Good news! A friend dug up how to contact them and I sent a message. They are refunding me! :happy:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal