collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Etherella article on The Birthday Party Playset  (Read 439 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Etherella article on The Birthday Party Playset
« on: April 03, 2022, 01:17:28 AM »
Had a lot of fun reading this and checking through all my accessories:

http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/tutti_frutti.htm

Thank you Taffeta!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Etherella article on The Birthday Party Playset
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 06:59:32 AM »
LOL I had a slight spasm seeing you reference my domain name since I knew it was me but couldn't for the life of me think what you meant right then xD.

You're welcome. It's a bit geeky but it took me a while to figure out why the details weren't adding up between what I knew the UK had and what I was seeing online. Guess if anything it goes to demonstrate that UK/Europe aren't interchangeable terms all of the time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 07:15:56 AM »
Good or bad spasm? Perhas I should call it The My Little Pony Scrapbook if you prefer? It is a really fun example. It looks as though the green balloon isn't in the continental pack, would it have been behind do you think? I would love a list of UK accessories if you have!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 07:24:45 AM »
It's fine, it's just something I wrote a long time ago xD.

Unfortunately I no longer have the European one pictured on that page as I decided I wanted a UK one, which I still don't have. I sort of regret it because I don't have Tutti Frutti's box any more as a result, but also I can't check things about accessories or whether there was a balloon or not in that package. It's more than a decade ago, so no latent photos and it's not included in the folder of photos I took of my MIP ponies for Chrissytree when she was doing her accessory guide some time past.

She may well know better on the list of accessories tbh. I think it's pretty much 6 plates, cups, cake slices and candles, invitations...plus a blindfold, a balloon, comb and ribbon...and pin the tail with tutti frutti image and 2 (?) pink tails. Whether the comb/ribbon are the same would be for someone with the UK one MIB to confirm. As I don't even own the box any more, it's not really possible for me personally to be specific on that.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 08:51:58 AM »
Next time I want to refer someone to your website, Taff, I'll just wordlessly link it and see what they start calling it. :P

Sig by Starscout <3

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2022, 11:45:09 AM »
Thanks anyway though, your writing is really fun to read.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 02:17:30 PM »
Next time I want to refer someone to your website, Taff, I'll just wordlessly link it and see what they start calling it. :P

...Be careful xD It might end up unrepeatable xD.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal