collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

BNG Ringlets

have her
19 (50%)
want her
11 (28.9%)
new to me
0 (0%)
pass today
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: July 12, 2021, 12:44:05 PM

Author Topic: POTD 7/7/2021 BNG Ringlets  (Read 1251 times)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 7/7/2021 BNG Ringlets
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2021, 09:41:00 AM »
I have her, she's not a childhood pony though, from the B'n'G's I only had Twisty Tail back then. Is there a Ringlets out there that doesn't have any discolourations  on her head? I haven't seen one yet.

This is mine:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't think mine has a head/body mismatch...hard to tell here, this is the best pic I have of her that shows the transition between her neck and head (she's boxed up right now or I'd look!). She probably is faded from her original purple though, I'm guessing...at least she is consistently faded!

Offline IceCrystal02

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2021, 10:19:43 AM »
I have her, she's not a childhood pony though, from the B'n'G's I only had Twisty Tail back then. Is there a Ringlets out there that doesn't have any discolourations  on her head? I haven't seen one yet.

This is mine:

I don't think mine has a head/body mismatch...hard to tell here, this is the best pic I have of her that shows the transition between her neck and head (she's boxed up right now or I'd look!). She probably is faded from her original purple though, I'm guessing...at least she is consistently faded!

Yes, she looks a little faded, but I think it suits her and her hair is gorgeous! Mine doesn't have a head/body mismatch either, but all the Ringlets I've seen so far have faded areas around their muzzles, nostrils, ears and eyebrows.

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2021, 10:58:39 AM »

Yes, she looks a little faded, but I think it suits her and her hair is gorgeous! Mine doesn't have a head/body mismatch either, but all the Ringlets I've seen so far have faded areas around their muzzles, nostrils, ears and eyebrows.

Thanks! Her hair was a rat's nest when I started cleaning her up from her years in storage (my stepkids probably weren't kind to her either when I let them play with my childhood herd a decade ago before I even thought about collecting!), but she cleaned up beautifully after a lot of work!

That's interesting about her head/face issues...that makes me want to dig her out of storage to check her over! Maybe when I get home, I'll do just that.

Offline ScotchHop

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Another day, another pony.
    • View Profile
    • @Adventures_In_ponyland
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2021, 11:20:36 AM »

This is mine:

I actually have her twice, once as a childhood pony and recently in a lot, and I have to say (and I just checked) that neither have a mismatch and they are both nicely purple. Did I just get lucky?
:art: @Adventures_In_ponyland on Insta
Currently seeking G1s;
Cookery pony Cherry Sweet, Picnic Pony (sweet clover) and accessories, Rosette (prize day), Lemon Treats & Mint Dreams. See my ISO list here http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,401816.0.html

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2021, 11:43:14 AM »
No head/body mismatch on mine.  She's an old gray mare though,  but she totally rocks it.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2021, 05:36:41 AM »
I like their color combo it looks nice.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal