collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 84247 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1425 on: July 29, 2022, 03:33:25 PM »
I don't drink juice usually but when my throat is sore, I like to drink it.  I asked my dad to pick some up at the store for me the other day, but he didn't because "the store didn't have the right sized bottles."   I still want the juice though.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 29, 2022, 03:55:06 PM »
Cat went to vet for tooth extraction.  We are on Day 3 post-op.  the Vet gave us liquid medications and pre-dosed syringes so it's "easy" to hold him and medicate him.
Today he decided he didn't want his pain meds and spat them back out all over my face and neck.  and the couch.  and the couch pillows.  and then he followed that up by vomiting all over me. 

Yeah I think cat is fine now and he doesn't need any more "good" drugs.   >.< 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 29, 2022, 03:55:34 PM »
Western Dental is such a sucky scammy scuzzy company. Got bugged for payments and threatened with late fees even though we paid on time. They made up bs excuses everytime we showed them the receipts. The service is sucky. They're disorganized. I broke off the contract with them, and they're still sending letters. I finally called billing told them that I had broken the contract a while back and made one last payment, and the dumb chick on the other end didn't listen for crap. She just kept asking if I wanted to call the office so I could talk to them about breaking the contract. I told her again that I already did and not to contact me again, and hung up.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 30, 2022, 11:18:06 AM »
Buses were absolutely packed because there was a football game on and three showed up at once after ages with none at all. And an irritable old woman parked her walker in the pram/wheelchair part, then proceeded to get nasty and snarky when a couple with a double/twin pram asked her to move it so they could park their very long pram and not block the aisle

(the other pram area was already taken up by a pram)

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1429 on: July 30, 2022, 03:25:02 PM »
Another bad headache :( I've been having them a lot lately, or at least it feels like it. Maybe I'm dehydrated in this heat? Even though I drink regular water and sparkling water all day...

Worse, I have to reschedule my appointment with my PCP on Tuesday because I forgot to call Friday and set up a ride. They don't take calls on the weekend and need 48 hours notice prior, so Monday won't work. This really sucks. She's booked a month out usually, so I'm going to have to wait again.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 31, 2022, 03:49:21 AM »
It might be the heat, are your sinus' okay? How stressed are you?

I picked at what I thought was a zit on the space underneath my eyebrow (NOT on my eyelid; I know that's a stye and you shouldn't touch those). Now it's swollen and because I have hooded eyes, it's annoying my vision >_o

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1431 on: July 31, 2022, 05:00:35 AM »
I have had bad sinuses all my life but I rinse with saline twice a day, so they are okay. I'm a little stressed, about my dad's upcoming surgery. I'm sure I'll get even more anxious as it gets closer. But last night I used a powder electrolyte drink mix and I think that's what was keeping me up because it energized me. So maybe I am/was dehydrated. I should use another one. I got a bunch free, so might as well use them.

I just realized I forgot to take my morning medicine :whoa: No wonder I'm still tired.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1432 on: July 31, 2022, 09:14:12 AM »
i want fall to get here. i really don't like summer.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 31, 2022, 07:42:39 PM »
My body-clock hasn't got a clue!!! I sleep for ages, then am awake for who knows... Been like this for a long time
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1434 on: August 01, 2022, 04:04:33 AM »
i'm feeling anxious today. i need a vacation that's more than a long weekend. i have good days and bad but today i feel like work stress is making me want to cry. not even anything specific. i just feel overwhelmed and stressed.

also i just discovered that the people at the grocery store forgot to put the bag with my dairy items in the car. so now i have to call because there is no online way to report the issue. this isn't the first time this happened at this store. i think i need to just start driving out to the other location where they don't screw up.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 07:43:33 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 01, 2022, 07:49:13 AM »
Why is it when I dehydrate in my sleep my brain decides to give me horrible gore-filled dreams  :cry:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #1436 on: August 01, 2022, 08:17:59 AM »

I'm still mad a day later. It feels like a weird reverse child parent situation where she's sticking her tongue out and saying 'you're not the boss of me', before crashing my car.

THIS!!!! Thank you for letting me know I am not alone in feeling this way. It seems as my parents have gotten older, they have gotten more childlike.

My gripe for today is I had a pretty horrible dream I was murdered last night and died >_<

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1437 on: August 01, 2022, 10:05:18 AM »
@PKW, that dream sounds horrible O.O. Also, thank you for the validation. Parents are such big kids sometimes ><.

My complaint for the day. I took a trip by train. Coming back, the train was 5 mins late. It arrived in my station 10 mins late or thereabouts.

...So the buses in my area. I complain about buses a lot but I so miss London buses and being able to just get on a bus when I want to go somewhere.

We have 9 buses a day in each direction, hourly. There's one other service that runs by the end of my estate 4x a day. The train should have got me in to meet that bus. But it was late. The bus time is 1.20 and we arrived 1.23. I assumed the bus had gone, and the one that comes right up to my house doesn't run till almost the hour -  so I caught a different bus which takes me halfway. It's quicker to walk from there than wait 30 mins for the direct bus - it's about a 20-25 mins walk and one of the few routes I know because it overlaps the path I used to take to school.

The driver of that bus was lovely and stopped for me specially. So all's good, right?

As we pull out of the bus station I see the 1.20 bus...late...arriving.

Sigh.

When I got off the halfway bus (which runs a lot more regularly), I tried to get across to the stop for the other bus, but didn't have enough time. So I missed it. Again.

If I'd paid attention when I got off the train, I should've seen there were people in the stand, but the other bus was there and the stand was blocked by another service...so I didn't realise.

I should've been home at 1.30. I was actually home around 1.45 - a lot hotter and grumpier than before.

The short version is - trains suck and I'm an idiot.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 10:08:23 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 01, 2022, 10:28:57 AM »
I had a bad dream last night too.  I don't remember all of it, but it was horrible enough that when I woke up, I didn't want to go back to sleep and have the same dream again.

I feel horrible today.  :(  I feel really shaky and jittery.  I feel shaky sometimes but not usually jittery.  I'm supposed to limit how much caffeine I'm drinking due to one of the medicines I'm taking to recover from Covid, but I've been watching it really close.  Also I don't think I'm going to be able to take one of my regular medicines along with the Covid ones because they can interact with each other.

The other day I watched to watch anime but my parents and I had spent a lot of the day using a streaming app on the Smart TV.  By the time I had a chance to be able to watch the anime I wanted I was tired of streaming stuff. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1439 on: August 01, 2022, 11:57:07 AM »
I also had a dream where I was murdered and died. I was gunned down by three guys in a grocery store. I'm always getting shot in my dreams. It's probably because I'm so scared of guns.

There are a bunch of ponies I want to airbrush tomorrow so I prepped them today. G3s... man, the glue. I always try to preserve the neck ring in my customs but two of the ones today I just cut off. I couldn't take it anymore.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal