collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found, thanks all  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Markipony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Found, thanks all
« on: August 30, 2020, 07:25:50 AM »
Edit:  I found what I was looking for!  My collection is complete now haha.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 04:15:11 PM by Markipony »

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted to buy- Shopkins Dance Style
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 01:49:40 PM »
I have been trying to get a singapore or indonesian connection as they seem to have some oddlots left there so it's mostly a shipping/customs hassle to state the obvious.  There might be some in the UK market but eyah I am also missing those same last two (was soooo happy to find a radio one).  Unfortunately, these seem to be the no-find-anywhere typical problem as "end of the line" brush-ables.

I will keep you posted if I am able to snag a broker (have a connection from also collecting tokidoki) and find them for both of us :-)

all the best!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Markipony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 02:10:05 PM »
I have been trying to get a singapore or indonesian connection as they seem to have some oddlots left there so it's mostly a shipping/customs hassle to state the obvious.  There might be some in the UK market but eyah I am also missing those same last two (was soooo happy to find a radio one).  Unfortunately, these seem to be the no-find-anywhere typical problem as "end of the line" brush-ables.

I will keep you posted if I am able to snag a broker (have a connection from also collecting tokidoki) and find them for both of us :-)

all the best!

Thanks for the tip!  I have been searching around a lot of UK sites, and usually when I find them I either get redirected to a kitty dance studio or Sunny Meadows, if I don't get a 'this item is out of stock' notice.  I searched Australian sites too since there seems to be an endless supply of all kinds of toys there. 

The few I was able to find didn't ship to Canada.  I don't mind paying the shipping to literally anywhere in the world if they ship to Canada haha.  If you can find someone, I'd be eternally grateful and thanks!

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 03:40:54 PM »
yes Australia would be another location outlier... yeah, gone are the days that these guys were on amazon sadly

I did find this link to a UK wholesaler - but cannot seem to find a phone number to confirm if they are able to sell individually

https://chestertoys.com/brands/shopkins/shopkins-shoppies-dance-style-dolls-flhpp44000.html

so yep, occasional searches and just trying to see if there are any online e-tailers that may be selling these last two is basically the way I was searching before

all the best and I am sure these dolls can be found :-)

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
Re: Found, thanks all
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 07:54:01 AM »
found an indonesian seller on ebay = just FYI so can finally link to get that 4-set

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hard-to-Find-Shopkins-Shoppies-Doll-Ellerina-Slippers-Sunny-Meadows-Riana-Radio/373355722311

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal