collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Min'na-sama, hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you, everyone!)  (Read 1150 times)

Offline SetsunaKou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
  • Revelation 21:4
    • View Profile
Min'na-sama, hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you, everyone!)
« on: June 13, 2020, 07:59:04 PM »
Hello, everyone!!! So pleased to meet you and join your wonderful forum!

I discovered it through my dear friend, Ringlets, here on MLP Arena. (Thank you so much, Ringlets-san! :hugs:)

I'm a big Rarity x Prince Blueblood fan and collector from G4. When my sister and I were little girls, we loved the G1 ponies and had about 20 of them, and even the original 'precursor' large brown pony figure horse with the blonde 'growing' mane from the late 70s, early 80s.
Then in the 1990s, I found the cute 'My Little Pony Tales' tv series and loved Ace and Melody. I think I even drew 'paper dolls' of the cast back then and my sis and I tried to recreate the characters using the ponies we had from the 1980s, repainted and rehaired, etc!! :laughs:

Then, when 'Friendship is Magic' came out around 2011, I fell in love all over again and especially with Rarity (my favorite colors! Purple and white!) and Prince Blueblood! I read as much Rariblood fanfiction as I could find, particularly adoring 'Flight of the Alicorn' by Ponydora Prancypants. (I even bought a hardcover book of it! I just wish he would continue the saga with Book 2!)
I also collect all Rarity and Blueblood figures, ponies, plush, books, statues, etc and make OOAK customs of Blueblood as well to match. :)
In 2012, my sister and I cosplayed as Rarity and Applejack for Halloween that year!!! It was such fun!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I saw in the welcome post, that some information could be added to an introduction post, so here goes!

Personal:

How old are you? Old enough to have collected the original G1 ponies when they first came out! ^.~

Where do you live? Country? USA

Do you work or attend school? Profession or major? We are seamstresses and dollmakers, full time. :)

Who are the important people in your life?My family.

Ponies: Rarity x Blueblood! (My sis collects Applejack) We also have all the G4 Mane 6 and their pets as well for our 'collection'.

How long have you been collecting?My sis received that first big 'pre-MLP' pony as a birthday gift from our big brother wayyyyyy back in 1981 or thereabouts. Then we collected here and there some G1 ponies; handmade some G2? (1990s) ponies; and now collect all Rarity, Blueblood, and Applejack figures, ponies and plushies!

Which generations of ponies do you collect? G1, G2, G3 or G4? Mainly G4 now.

What made you want to collect ponies? Always loved them and horses and just am a big doll collector and maker so it's a perfect fit!

Tell us about your collection! [See above]

I can't wait to share photos of my customs and get to know you all!!!

Hugs to all!

God bless you!!!!!

~Setsuna

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Min'na-sama, hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you, everyone!)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 06:58:04 AM »
Welcome :cheer:

Your outfits/cosplays are fabulous!!! I think Rarity would employ you for sure ;)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 07:18:40 AM »
Its nice to meet you and wow! You're a talented seamstress.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 08:32:48 AM »
Welcome to the arena! Those costumes are very nice! :)  Thank you for sharing with us!

Offline SetsunaKou

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Min\\\'na-sama, hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you, everyone!)
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 01:33:39 PM »
Welcome :cheer:

Your outfits/cosplays are fabulous!!! I think Rarity would employ you for sure ;)

Love pkw xxx

:hugs: Thank you so much, pinkkittywinks-san!!!!!! That's so kind of you to say and thank you for your sweet comment and welcome!!!!! God bless you!

Post Merge: June 14, 2020, 01:34:54 PM

Its nice to meet you and wow! You're a talented seamstress.

Thank you, Leave a Whisper -san!!!!!! :hugs: Nice to meet you too! I appreciate so much your kind words! :hugs: I hope to see you around the forum again!! You've been so kind to comment and welcome!

Post Merge: June 14, 2020, 01:36:02 PM

Welcome to the arena! Those costumes are very nice! :)  Thank you for sharing with us!

Thank you achab1984-san!!!! :hugs: I appreciate the warm welcome and thank you for liking our costumes!!!! We had fun making them---especially the bell-like cuffs so it'd look more like MLP hooves!! :) Thanks again and I hope to join in more soon!!! :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 01:36:02 PM by SetsunaKou »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 07:04:58 AM »
  :cheer:  :frolic:  :glitter: YAY!!!!! Setsuna-san!!!!!  welcome!!!!!!!  :glitter:  :frolic:  :cheer:
:cheer:  :frolic:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :cheer:  :frolic:  :cheer:  :frolic:
 I'm so happy to see you over here at the Arena my friend!! :hifive:
:lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green: :lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green: :lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green: :lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green: :lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green: :lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green: :lovey: :happy: :newpony: :heart: :cheer: :glitter:  :hug: :-* :yippee: :art: :good: :welcome: :heart: :tackleglomp: :frolic:  :hearts: :green:
 and lookie!! I don't have emoji restrictions on here either ;)   :biggrin:  :kitty:

Your costumes are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!!!  you know how much I admire you and your sister's talent!!  :deathhug:    What a great intro!!!!  :bigups:    you should share your doll pics too! I think everyone here would love to see your customs  ^.^ :lovey: :lovey:  :lovey:  check out the dollhouse section as well!  Hope you enjoy it here!! sooooo excited that you've joined us!!
:hug:  *big massive hugs*  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline SetsunaKou

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 08:53:44 AM »

Your costumes are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!!!  you know how much I admire you and your sister's talent!!  :deathhug:    What a great intro!!!!  :bigups:    you should share your doll pics too! I think everyone here would love to see your customs  ^.^ :lovey: :lovey:  :lovey:  check out the dollhouse section as well!  Hope you enjoy it here!! sooooo excited that you've joined us!!
:hug:  *big massive hugs*  :hug:

Oh my!!! :hugs: I LOVE all the adorable ponies emojis you posted to welcome me!! THANK YOU for letting me know about this great forum!!!! I still can't believe we're also both big MLP fans, too!! :hugs: We really are kindred spirits!!! :)

Anyway, thank you again and can't wait to post more and get to know everyone here!!

God bless!

~Setsuna

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 09:54:37 AM »
Welcome to the arena! It's nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy it here and have fun exploring :)

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2020, 06:48:35 PM »

Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

Your costumes are just absolutely adorbs!!!  I think you will certainly love spending time with us here!  Look forward to seeing your sparkling personality around the forum.

Offline Satin Slipper

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 12:30:30 AM »
Welcome to the Arena

Cute Costumes
*Frolicking Away*

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 07:39:42 AM »
Haha, I see Ringlets threw you a proper emoji party! :P

Welcome to the Arena, those cosplays are so cute! Feel free to share more of your artwork and handicrafts in the Arts & Crafts Corral and the Customs forum, we'd love to see them! :lovey:

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 04:52:54 PM »
Hi and Welcome to the Arena!
Enjoy yourself :D

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal