collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS- Older Pullips & a Bjd  (Read 433 times)

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
FS- Older Pullips & a Bjd
« on: December 24, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
US seller, smoke-free and mostly pet-free home (does a betta fish count?). Shipping via priority within the US is included, I prefer to ship within the US but may consider shipping outside of the US. I only accept paypal and I don't charge any fees.

I have lots of feedback: https://pullipsandjunk.com/about/feedback/

Trades: Not at this time unless you want to tempt me with Isuls Johan, Jimmy X or Duke... maybe a bjd but not really looking for anything else at this time.

Layaway: I may consider short-term layaway but trying to raise money for something before it sells out.

Most of these were project dolls that I may or may not ever actually getting around to do anything with  :blush:

Pullips:
Lan Ake- Nude, nothing else really remarkable condition-wise! $55 shipped within the US or buy with her twin sister Lan Ai for $100 shipped.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lan Ai- Nude, nothing else really remarkable condition-wise! $55 shipped in the US or $100 shipped with her twin sister Lan Ake.

Pullip Eternia- She comes with partial stock (dress, veil, necklace and apparently one only one of her stock shoes unless she decides to stop doing her best Cinderella impression and it turns up) $70 shipped

Pullip Squall- Some face yellowing, part of eyebrow seems to be missing? comes with partial stock.

Anne of Green Gables original version, has some mild hip melt, some staining on shoulder from stock dress and hair has been unbraided $70 shipped

BJD
Soom Teenie Gem Violet- Received in a trade earlier this year or was it late last year? I am at least her fourth owner. Her body is slightly more yellow than her head, could use a new face up I just don’t have the patience right now. $100 shipped within the US

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:28:34 PM by klein »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal