collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Summer  (Read 23236 times)

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
Re: Healthy Pony Summer
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2017, 01:10:21 PM »
My fave Russian Orthodox church in St. Petersburg, Russia:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Crowning Glory, I think my post got merged while you were responding to my summary post.  I had a few questions for you buried in there so could you please take a peek when you have a moment?  Thanks!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2017, 02:05:21 PM »
Woo that's the way to do it:) I would have a hard time not buying if I walked near a mall! That is for sure an accomplishment
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2017, 05:34:53 PM »
archidraca You are doing great. Your number are in the middle, but I see very few 5. What makes a 5 for you? Write it down, and maybe that will give you a way to get more fives. You don't need to be hard on yourself. Find a way to really put a fire towards your goals!
:lol: I feel I would need a steady dripfeed of my Youngest's spare energy in order to get more 5s. The way to get them is simple, make a genuine effort to move forward on as many of my goals that are available to me that day. It's raining? Not gardening doesn't bother me as much. (but it does still do so... :drunk: Want!!!!) Didn't exercise? Well, there are always ways to make up for that. Most of my Perfect Points days involved heavy gardening that also counted as exercise to both me and my FitBit  ;), taking a big rewarding shower, and then cleaning until it's time to go to bed. Only so many times I'm going to have the energy to do that.

archidraca, berry baskets sound like a great idea.  Feel free to send me one, I won't complain :P
:biggrin: They are! I would send you one but it was random chance I saw them, they're already sold out in the one store that had them, and I can't find it at kroger's website. These are similar in both make and price but not nearly as cute.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2017, 06:25:42 PM »
Let's see. I worked out 10min. Love this new treadmill, but getting my butt kick. Only do 10min. I played piano for 15min...woot. I am also knitting, and I am posting here:) looks like a high number day...well it's a 4. I snuck some not so healthy foods as I was grocery shopping. But I was productive today:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 31, 2017, 05:47:59 AM »
Heather, I am in Lethbridge. :)

Monday 3/5, I didn't do too much. I did get a comfortable majority of my chores done. I kind of had to twist my own arm into doing it, because I was low-ish on motivation. A small bit of memory review. Since I have memorized another passage, now it's just "maintenance" reviews until I start working on something new. I also rested from walking.

Tuesday 5/5. The only of my goals I met was walking 8 miles. And since that was a 3 hour affair, I no longer care if I don't get chores done on the same day. My feet were tired and I wanted to take it easy for the rest of the day. I don't feel guilty, either, because 8 miles is nothing to sneeze at, and I have limited reserves of energy.

Today, I have a morning appointment with the dentist. :| I have no idea what the day will be like for me, after that.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 31, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »
Got the letter this morning telling me that I didn't get the job I interviewed for. Despite my gut feeling that I'll be stuck at my current job forever, I did apply to several places over the past week and I applied to another place today. I'm trying not to think about it too much though, being disappointed over and over again is getting old.

I'd give yesterday at 3/5. I haven't been to the gym since Saturday. I'm just not feeling well enough, mentally, to go. I wanted to go this morning but I stayed in bed instead. My plan is to go tonight at a time when I know there won't be a ton of people there. Fingers crossed I actually make it!

I brought what was left of my fruit salad from Monday for lunch today and I have a nice big jug of water to last me until I go home. At least I know my food and water intake will be on point!
Instagram / Want List

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #201 on: May 31, 2017, 08:54:54 AM »
SDS, I haven't been to Lethbridge but I'm sure it is amazing!  That whole area is just fabbity fab fab... in the summer!  I don't do cold :)

Renia, sorry to hear about the rejection.  At least they told you!  I hate when you never hear from people again.  No one likes to give bad news but it is better than never getting any response.

Here's my summary for 5/30
walked/ran over 5 miles
intake about 425 cal.  I took a little medicine to help with a migraine but I didn't count that because I don't want to not take medicine for fear of calories.  My disordered eating can be a beast
water intake was nearly 4L
knit a few rows but my migraine prevented a lot of progress
ETA: 4/5

I'm thinking of adding climbing 20 flights of stairs at work to my walk/run goal.  I can only cut my calories so low but I can always increase my activity level!

Here is a picture of Copenhagen.  I liked the street lights.  I also have a picture of a keychain I bought at the airport to add to my collection:

May total: 115 points

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:31:46 AM by heathersmoo »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #202 on: May 31, 2017, 09:02:39 AM »
Sorry about the job. I hear you on the rejection. I was just in that situation in the fall, I just did not have a job at the time. It will change for you soon. I have been dizzy in the morning, and hungry. Trying to make good choices.

Love those pictures

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 31, 2017, 10:32:46 AM »
Sorry about the job, Renia. :hug:

I am back from the dentist. He didn't freeze my tongue, but it got numb anyway. When he wanted to check my bite with the new fillings, I managed to chew my tongue a few times. Wound it pretty good. It's still numb, but there are some bleeding spots on it. >_< That's going to be fun when the freezing wears off.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:44:41 AM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 31, 2017, 02:32:25 PM »
I'm also sorry you didn't get the job Renia.

5/31 3/5
I walked 2 full laps around the mall but had to cut the third round short. I also had a large soft pretzel. I usually only get a small pretzel bite for each day I am the mall unless there are no samples out.

Total for May: 57 points.

That looks really low.  Maybe I can do better in June.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2017, 02:43:56 PM »
That number is low ponfan because you are too hard on yourself:)

SDS  my tounge hurts now....just thinking about it

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2017, 08:20:03 AM »
I have to go through a get a total for May. I'll do that later. ^.^

68 points for May. I'm going to go through and double-check, but I think that's about right.

I give yesterday a 3/5. I didn't work out at all, barely got 2k steps in the whole day which is ridiculous considering my daily goal is 12k (which I haven't hit at all this week) but I did eat well and I drank lots of water. I also wasn't too hard on myself over the whole job situation...and I already have another interview lined up for next week on my day off! I applied to 8 different companies yesterday afternoon and evening, and I know for sure that two of them looked at my resume this morning.

If you think your number is low, ponyfan, that only means you can go up from there!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:26:34 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

Offline heathersmoo

• View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2017, 08:27:11 AM »
5/31 summary
walked 6 mi and up 12 flights of stairs
drank 3.2L water
intake- only 315 calories, yay!
finished knitting a mitten and started a new one
4/5

Are we still doing pictures?  I hope so!

I thought it was funny to see a VW in Germany who looks nearly like my beloved car here :)

Happy Hurricane Season!
Here's a cool keychain I got that is filled with amber!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2017, 09:06:37 AM »
:yawn: Good morning everyone. :zzz:

Yesterday, with the dentist appointment, was pretty much a wash for me. I give myself points just because I endured it as best I could. 2/5

Because of the stress of the event, I believe my body made too much cortisol, which in turn insured that I had insomnia for much of the night. So I'm quite tired today. I think all I'm going to do for the chores is to clear off the kitchen table and run the dishwasher. I will attempt use the rest of my energy, if possible, to go on a 4 mile walk. The fresh air and sunlight might perk me up.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be fully recovered and can get back on track. Just have to wait it out, really.

EDIT: I did go on the walk and managed 3.8 miles. That's close enough, considering I wasn't enjoying the walk as much as usual. It did seem to take some of the edge of the tiredness, though.

Today = 3/5.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 12:43:17 PM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2017, 02:24:51 PM »
wow I have not put i my progress. I got piano in on Tuesday. I have used the tread mill 3 days in a row, and I am cutting back my knitting. I need to focus. I have so many projects going on at once. Part of it is I get board. So I am going to focus on finishing project. I found the magazine that you can make a knitted unicorn. I want to make more of those...so I have to finish a project before I can start it. Kine of dangling a carrot in front of me.

Rainbowrific...I know how you feel about staying in a job you hate or just need to get out. It will happen. I just put some applications in and praying to leave my job. Those jobs are out there. I have been with out a job, and really i feel worst than being at a job thats no fun. That job will come.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal