collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Squishy POP series 3? Did I miss it?  (Read 512 times)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
MLP Squishy POP series 3? Did I miss it?
« on: March 04, 2017, 12:57:45 AM »
I just heard that series 4 has been released and has been spotted at various Targets in the US. What happened to series 3? I know it exists but did it not get released in the US? I've been searching on Ebay and nothing really pops up, Amazon has them but selling them for 20.00 just for one  :shocked:! That's insane IMO.

Did the building that had all these burn down and less than 10 boxes salvaged lol?  :P

I'm really wanting this series because it has Muffins and DJ pon3 in two versions. Does anyone have any spares or even where to find them for a decent price?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
Re: MLP Squishy POP series 3? Did I miss it?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 09:16:57 AM »
If you post pictures of the sets, I will keep an eye open here in Canada. We seem to get stuff later than in the US.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 11:44:09 AM »
I just heard that series 4 has been released and has been spotted at various Targets in the US. What happened to series 3? I know it exists but did it not get released in the US? I've been searching on Ebay and nothing really pops up, Amazon has them but selling them for 20.00 just for one  :shocked:! That's insane IMO.

Did the building that had all these burn down and less than 10 boxes salvaged lol?  :P

I'm really wanting this series because it has Muffins and DJ pon3 in two versions. Does anyone have any spares or even where to find them for a decent price?

Someone recently opened a whole case of Series 3 on YouTube and I doubt they paid $960. Maybe they popped up at Walmart, TRU, or Kmart.

I honestly wish I could find the visible packs but they don't seem to sell them in the US and without any codes I'm really nervous about giving the blinds a go.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 11:45:59 AM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 01:39:13 PM »
If you post pictures of the sets, I will keep an eye open here in Canada. We seem to get stuff later than in the US.

They look like this in packaging :)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:21:31 PM »

Someone recently opened a whole case of Series 3 on YouTube and I doubt they paid $960. Maybe they popped up at Walmart, TRU, or Kmart.

I honestly wish I could find the visible packs but they don't seem to sell them in the US and without any codes I'm really nervous about giving the blinds a go.
Ive seen a few videos myself and non have said where they bought them. But I do agree about blind boxes it can be a bit annoying when youre looking for one character and keep getting doubles of ones you dont want.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal