collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tesco and Power Pony stuff? (UK)  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Tesco and Power Pony stuff? (UK)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 12:07:54 PM »
Thought I'd report that  the 6 pack of the big power ponies has been reduced to £30 in Tesco. Which is bit if a bargain when the brushables singles are still over £6.

Mum just got me one for Christmas :D

That explains why Colney Hatch now has zero sets of these on the shelves ;) I was there yesterday and wondered if ponypeople had been raiding the shelves or if it's the local kids twisting parental arms ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 12:29:21 PM »
Ooooh they have maney! I thought I'd missed the chance to get her when she was an argos exclusive!

Carrie

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 12:35:35 PM »
Ooooh they have maney! I thought I'd missed the chance to get her when she was an argos exclusive!

Carrie

They still had her yesterday. All those ponies are 1/3 off in Tesco at the moment. Worth checking your local branches of Tesco Extra.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2016, 08:51:55 AM »
Thought I'd report that  the 6 pack of the big power ponies has been reduced to £30 in Tesco. Which is bit if a bargain when the brushables singles are still over £6.

Oh I'm sorely tempted now! I wonder if any of the Tescos round me have them...

What Guardians of Harmony stuff have people found in Smyths? The only Smyths nearish me is a huge pain to get to as it's out in a retail park and I haven't got a car. I don't want to head out there for nothing.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2016, 08:54:40 AM »

Oh I'm sorely tempted now! I wonder if any of the Tescos round me have them...

What Guardians of Harmony stuff have people found in Smyths? The only Smyths nearish me is a huge pain to get to as it's out in a retail park and I haven't got a car. I don't want to head out there for nothing.

I've seen a lot of stuff in Smyths for GOH. The trouble is I can't remember which Smyths had what, because I've been to the one here in London and the one back home in the last month. I also can't remember what had gone the last time I went to the one here in London, because it was really busy that day. I know I saw a large adult looking Spike because this little boy was all excited about it. I definitely also saw pegasus figures (wonderbolts?) and something with Twi and Spike. But I can't be any more exact. Is the website any help? They might deliver or at the very least put stuff on hold for you so you know it will be there when you go?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal