collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC for Seven Tales pony's  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Nella

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
PC for Seven Tales pony's
« on: September 21, 2016, 11:19:32 AM »
I've got 6 of the 7 pony's of the Seven Tales set. I'm in doubt about selling them.
What are they worth? On Ebay the prices are pretty high. Is that correct?

[Moving to the corral for you love pkw xxx]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:35:40 AM by pinkkittywinks »
Link to my salesthread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377651.0.html.

Link to my thread with available FTB's: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,394652.0.html.

No pony will be left behind! Please come check for the pony's in need of some TLC over here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397984.0.html.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: PC for Seven Tales pony's
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 02:28:47 PM »
Oh man. I only have Clover, who I got a few years ago for $35. I have no idea how prices have changed though, or how different they are between members of the set.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 11:09:10 PM »
I'm certainly no expert, but I do have the entire set, and they vary in price. I bought mine partly from sellers in Sweden, sellers here on the Arena and won one or two on eBay. I've seen the Tales ponies go from $20 to $50 depending on the character as well as the condition. The average price seems to be around $30-40, which of course again depends on condition, character and how much a seller wants the pony in question.

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 10:53:26 AM »
I agree with S.O.A.R.
I seem to see them go for around $50 in most cases. I think it also depends on the character, but I think that's a good average to go off of :)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 01:46:03 PM »
Out of interest, which one are you missing? Patch and Clover seem to be the ones that go for the most money when on individual auction, especially Patch? Although I imagine if they're all in good shape then they'd do okay given that you have more than one of them you might sell. Not quite the set but people might want to save on shipping by buying more than one.

Also we're coming into the time of year when prices start to go up a little before Christmas. I wouldn't say it will madly affect the prices, but you are more likely to get a higher end value from their PC range in the autumn than in the summer...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 03:09:17 PM »
I'm certainly no expert, but I do have the entire set, and they vary in price. I bought mine partly from sellers in Sweden, sellers here on the Arena and won one or two on eBay. I've seen the Tales ponies go from $20 to $50 depending on the character as well as the condition. The average price seems to be around $30-40, which of course again depends on condition, character and how much a seller wants the pony in question.

$30-$40 isn't too expensive. I thought they'd be a lot more for some reason.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 07:33:31 PM »
Out of interest, which one are you missing? Patch and Clover seem to be the ones that go for the most money when on individual auction, especially Patch? Although I imagine if they're all in good shape then they'd do okay given that you have more than one of them you might sell. Not quite the set but people might want to save on shipping by buying more than one.

Also we're coming into the time of year when prices start to go up a little before Christmas. I wouldn't say it will madly affect the prices, but you are more likely to get a higher end value from their PC range in the autumn than in the summer...

I seem to remember an eBay auction for Bright Eyes that went crazy high a while back, too. Although I think that was a bidding war and certainly not the norm.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 08:07:45 PM »
Bon-Bon $50-$65
Clover $40-$50
Bright Eyes $40-$50
Patch $35-$45