collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where are the pearlized brushables?  (Read 54055 times)

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the pearlized brushables?
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2016, 05:20:31 PM »
Update everyone: I ordered the lot of non-mane 6 pearlized brushables from China on ebay and they're already here, only 6 days after I ordered them!!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They are AMAZING in person and so beautiful but their hair (as I expected) was a MESS!!! Nothing looks too bad except poor Sapphire Joy has VERY frizzy hair. I washed and conditioned their hair like 3 times and had to put Sapphire Joy's in curls, but I'd rather have them with messy hair than not at all!!!  :yikes: :yikes:

EDIT: also I just realized...THEY FORGOT PRETZEL UGH
Well gotta get her from amazon  :|
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:22:25 PM by Ariana »
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2016, 07:30:48 PM »
wow! congrats!

I Must Say.... Hasbro is rocking it with these Non-Mane 6 releases!!! YAY!  Thank You H!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2016, 11:44:09 PM »
Even the Mane 6 are rocking it in this line. It's probably the first time I've actually wanted even them out of a wave.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:46:32 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2016, 12:03:35 AM »
Update everyone: I ordered the lot of non-mane 6 pearlized brushables from China on ebay and they're already here, only 6 days after I ordered them!!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Thank you for posting pictures. They are lovely and it is reassuring that they are actually being posted I always worry about some of the buyers from over seas

They are AMAZING in person and so beautiful but their hair (as I expected) was a MESS!!! Nothing looks too bad except poor Sapphire Joy has VERY frizzy hair. I washed and conditioned their hair like 3 times and had to put Sapphire Joy's in curls, but I'd rather have them with messy hair than not at all!!!  :yikes: :yikes:

EDIT: also I just realized...THEY FORGOT PRETZEL UGH
Well gotta get her from amazon  :|

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2016, 11:36:05 AM »
I've been looking for those as well. I'll have to keep an eye out at my local big lots. I was hoping that finally finding Pursey Pink was a good sign. I guess not.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2016, 07:47:27 AM »
I found them at my local Walmart yesterday... they only had Sapphire Shores, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy though...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2016, 12:02:25 PM »
I saw the first ones at a local TRU here in Finland just last week. Now I'm just waiting for pay day to get me my very own Coloratura.  :P

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2016, 12:45:38 PM »
...but not buying them in the stores when they are in the stores is what will tell Hasbro not to distribute to those areas. Which may have nothing to do with the poor distribution but it may have a lot to do with it. It just seems that distribution IS getting worse. I wonder whether Hasbro are looking at it regionally and sending ponies by priority to areas that are selling better.

Entertainer getting them only on the website and not on the shelves is another instance of supply and demand since the possibility is they only have so many, and when they're gone, they get more from Hasbro. There's none of the hassle of sending them all out to stores only to have to discount huge numbers of them if they don't sell across the country. And you have to wonder if the low numbers on some shelves are due to people buying lots of them, or not many being stocked in the first place. To me having only one of each on the shelf suggests the latter.

It's something I've been thinking about lately since I saw the whole army of Rainbow Dash headband ponies in Smyths, and the problems with finding Pursey Pink. I think its better to buy them in stores unless they are definitely not going to come out in your country. Because otherwise if everyone buys them on ebay, they may stop coming to your region or your country. And that's the end of G4. Yeah, waiting is a risk. But if the whole line suffers, in some ways that's a bigger risk. That and the fact the ones on ebay, who knows if they've met the safety standards that the others have to go through to get to our shelves. If they're seconds, maybe not.

Not judging anyone because I know the distribution sucks and it makes everyone frustrated. I am just aware that a lot more people are complaining about not being able to find certain ponies now than were doing so in the past, and I wonder how much ebay has to do with it.

:iconclap: Well said! I think about this a lot, too.

Offline Sakuyamon

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2016, 08:27:51 AM »
I just bought Fluttershy, Pinkie, Starlite and Coloratura! They are amazing, why didnt Hasbro do this when they introduced the Crystal empire?
Anyway there is one issue however, my flutters has iffy glue on her nds back hoof. :( Have anybody discovered what can be done to dissolve Hasbros glue? I have tried aceton but that just wont work.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2016, 08:32:24 AM »
I have not seen any of them in Germany but I saw them in Denmark (Wave 1) last week! It was at TRU and Legekaeden!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »
Found Cherry Berry and Pretzel (and two of the main 6, I think one was Twilight?) in TRU today! Sorry if this is old news ^^;

Pretzel is so very cute! I left her there (I'm not a fan of translucent/pearly ponies) but it's great to see more new characters :frolic:

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2016, 03:39:58 PM »
dropped by my walmart (Canada) yesterday and saw all of them sloppily flung around the shelves. Almost bought one but none of them particularly called to me.

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2016, 05:53:58 PM »
I was in one of my local Walmarts today and it was the same.  Finally found a Coloratura laying in behind everything else and a Starlight Glimmer.  There were a few Fluttershy along with an army of pearly Pinkie Pies.  So glad since this is the first time in awhile that they've released a set where I want all the ponies.

dropped by my walmart (Canada) yesterday and saw all of them sloppily flung around the shelves. Almost bought one but none of them particularly called to me.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2016, 02:49:44 AM »
Agh, I checked my local Big Lots (since some folks said they were finding them there) and no luck! :(
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2016, 02:58:21 AM »
I was in one of my local Walmarts today and it was the same.  Finally found a Coloratura laying in behind everything else and a Starlight Glimmer.  There were a few Fluttershy along with an army of pearly Pinkie Pies.  So glad since this is the first time in awhile that they've released a set where I want all the ponies.

the display at my walmart was a complete mess! you couldn't even get to the toys because of a huge support post in the way. i was shocked by how rough everything had been thrown around. But i did notice all of them there, even if they were waaay in the back.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal