collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are the Most Popular and Least Popular G3 Unicorns and Pegasus?  (Read 938 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
I know there weren't many of either species in the G3 toyline, but what are the most popular among them and the least popular?

Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: What are the Most Popular and Least Popular G3 Unicorns and Pegasus?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 08:57:26 AM »
I think because of their limited quantities, all the g3 unicorns are popular.  Pegasi... hmmmm... there are more of those!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 09:42:11 AM »
Unicorns:  Rarity is the most popular IMO.  Second tier of popularity: Brights Brightly and Whistle Wishes.  I am always able to sell them very quickly when I have extras.  :)   Sunrise Song is also popular.

IMO least popular G3 unicorn is Garden Wishes.  She's bland.

Pegasi: 

Most popular: Silver Glow and Star Catcher.  Thistle Whistle used to be the most expensive, probably because she plays such a significant part in the specials, but she gradually leveled out and is just "normal" now.

Least popular: Star Flight and Heart Bright, if they count.  If they don't count then I would guess Aurora Mist. Her tail doesn't match her mane.  Booo!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:28:11 AM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 09:46:54 AM »
That's a shame about Aurora Mist. I think she's just stunning! Plus you can always re-tail her...if you can ever get their stupid heads off. Whatever Hasbro used is like the adamantium of glue. :shrug:

My least favorite pegasus are Starsong for her stubby wings, Twilight Pink, Baby Mochanut for her stubby wings, Hidden Treasure, Heart Bright and Twirlarina.

My favorites are Star Catcher, Silver Glow, Aurora Mist,
Royal Rose, Baby Honolulu, Windy Whisp and Star Flight. Though I imagine her wings would be breakable.

I think Daisy May, Coconut Grove, Pearly Pie, Twinkle Bloom and Cloud Climber are also pretty.

I actually don't like most of G3s unicorns, with the exceptions of Sweetie belle, Cheerilee, Sunrise Song and Brights Brightly.

Rarity and Garden Wishes are my least favorite of the bunch and I think Whistle Wishes and Lily Lightly are merely okay.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:09:02 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 10:29:14 AM »
Yeah, I don't like Starsong either.  Partly for her weird wings, partly for her over-exposure during the Core 7 period.  I just got sick of seeing her. Also her symbol is blatantly copied from Silver Glow.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 12:00:06 AM »
Unicorns:  Rarity is the most popular IMO.  Second tier of popularity: Brights Brightly and Whistle Wishes.  I am always able to sell them very quickly when I have extras.  :)   Sunrise Song is also popular.

IMO least popular G3 unicorn is Garden Wishes.  She's bland.

Pegasi: 

Most popular: Silver Glow and Star Catcher.  Thistle Whistle used to be the most expensive, probably because she plays such a significant part in the specials, but she gradually leveled out and is just "normal" now.

Least popular: Star Flight and Heart Bright, if they count.  If they don't count then I would guess Aurora Mist. Her tail doesn't match her mane.  Booo!

Really?  Brights Brightly always seemed to be more popular than Rarity, IMHO.  Something about those yellow ponies.  :)  It took me awhile to sell either version of G3 Rarity.

And which version of Starcatcher?  I've noticed that the Favorite Friends version, with the "normal" wings seems more popular than the fabric wing version.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 05:35:46 AM »
Growing up with G3, Rarity was always my favourite unicorn. Silver Glow was my favourite Pegasus

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 10:51:22 AM »
I would say favorites probably G3 unicorn Whistle Wishes or maybe Brights Brightly. As for least favorites maybe Sunrise Song or Rarity. For G3 Pegasus Aurora Mist or Pearly Pie. I know the G3 pegasus were popular though not sure about the least favorites I would say any of them who are pink.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 01:08:34 PM »
Really?  Brights Brightly always seemed to be more popular than Rarity, IMHO.  Something about those yellow ponies.  :)  It took me awhile to sell either version of G3 Rarity.

And which version of Starcatcher?  I've noticed that the Favorite Friends version, with the "normal" wings seems more popular than the fabric wing version.

Well, I was kind of combining two types of popularity for that answer.  Rarity is the one I find most secondhand, so she is more popular in the "more well-distributed" sense, while Brights Brightly is more popular with collectors, I think.  :)

Star Catcher, I was thinking of the fabric wing version, for the same reason as Rarity--I find her the most.  :)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 01:29:56 PM »
I love the Pegasus G3 , StarCatcher is my favorite, I have an Army of all the versions :)
the least favorite will be StarSong  her wings are so weird :( and colors so bland plus they made so many different but on the same mold of her , I guess being one of the core 7 g3 , the least unicorn is Sweetie Belle they also made her so many times is unreal again being a core 7 pony makes it a least favorite too :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 05:47:43 PM »
I don't think i'm popular.... :P  :lol: Starcatcher hogs all the glory.
Unicorn wise it would be Rarity.
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal