collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever owned anything with bad or strange vibes?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever owned anything with bad or strange vibes?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 07:09:09 AM »
I have a good one for you all.
My sister and her boyfriend moved out of their home because they sold it and temporarily stayed at mine for about 2 months until they were able to take possession of their new home and move all their crap in. They took their time trickling their crap from my place to theirs. Left behind (because they were not in a hurry) was two 3 foot statues of these   guys, in uniform. They were plaster, my sister painted them a few years ago, they themselves picked them up from a garage sale.
Well, when I finally got my house back to myself, I live down stairs,.. I kept hearing running up stairs. Pitter patter down the hall, or a slow walk to the kitchen or random movement. I was thinking there is No one home but me. A few times I let my Standard Poodle (My protector)  run up stairs to flush out any intruders in case someone did break in to rob me. But every time there was no one. I would go up there and see these two statues.
I kept telling my sister ,you better take your statues because they are running a muck in my house! Not sure at the time she believed me or not but adventually one left and she took it home.
Then the past 2 months, the pitter patter upstairs did not stop. My sister left for a vacation, not taking her other statue home. I just grumbley thought Oh well, she can just take him when she gets home. THEN HE SLAMMED a window! I said THATS IT! Party time is over! I picked him up and put him out the front door. Text My sisters boyfriend and said If you want your statue come get him NOW, he has been evicted!!
And its been 1 month, and its quiet....
So, this is the kicker...

My sister returns from her vacation. And the subject about the statue comes up between her and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend states 'manly' that he  doesn't believe in all this ghost crap, but then admits he thought he heard something running upstairs in their house and now wants to sell the statues... HA HA HA HA HA

Wow. I can't believe you managed to deal with them for that long! I would have evicted those things way sooner. But then again I also would have been afraid to touch them.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 07:27:14 AM »
I have 7 cats so anything they won't mess with doesn't stay.  Luckily they are interested in everything I own so nothing has bad vibes.  :) 

Any strange noises at night can also be attributed to them doing something they shouldn't. 

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 08:12:04 AM »
I have 7 cats so anything they won't mess with doesn't stay.  Luckily they are interested in everything I own so nothing has bad vibes.  :) 

Any strange noises at night can also be attributed to them doing something they shouldn't.

I thought cats not messing with your stuff was a good thing?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2016, 10:35:55 AM »
It would be good if they just didn't break things, but that's what Slick Dwayne does for attention.  :/ 

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2016, 10:53:58 AM »
Could be a ghost instead of the objects themselves?

I would really hope not! While I have thought of that being a possibility... It really does only feel like a vibe. It doesn't feel...intelligent? Plus, I have a friend who's quite sensitive to these things and sees things on occasion, and she actually has told me she loves my house because it's one of the few places where she doesn't feel/see anything weird! I should probably have her check out my Diamond Tiara and see what she thinks of her. My doll, on the other hand, is totally fine now for some reason. I've jokingly gone "If you had a problem with something, why didn't you just say something?" To him. Thankfully...no reply. :lol: if I ever talk to one of my objects and it ever answers back...let's just say that there's gonna be a bonfire that night.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:00:24 AM by Noxxbunny »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2016, 12:02:00 PM »
Not really with an actual object - well maybe. The light fixture in my grandmother bedroom always gave me the chills. It has some crystal beads that hang down from it and they were always moving on their own which totally would creep me out as a kid.

I always though my othr grandma's ouse was haunted. it was a very old duplex in NYC, built in the 1800's. They owned both sides and whenever I was on the side that my great grandma lived in, I would get this creepy feeling.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 09:03:11 PM »
I can't think if theres any objects that have given me the creeps. Certain rooms in buildings will but its rare.  I know there have been objects before that have but it's been so long I cant remember!

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2016, 12:41:29 AM »
Nothing with bad vibes, but I did have a doll that creeped me out as a kid. I watched a lot of horror movies growing up and I had a My Buddy doll who looked like a brunette version of Chucky from Child's Play. I got to a point where I couldn't sleep with the doll in my room, and I'd bring him out and set him in the living room before going to bed.

Offline joce

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 07:55:37 AM »
Yes! My mom had a Catholic icon painting that hung in the extra room that eventually became my brothers room. No clue why we had it. Not really that religious, just interested. It was a beautiful reproduction and probably something I would buy at a flea market if cheap enough.

I swear at night I would stare at this thing and it would move. Would swear it watched me. I was young, but still remember that feeling, you don't forget that!

(And this got erased first time I posted!) I can't remember which icon it was. Mary and Jesus maybe? Creeps me out I can't recall because I never thought I'd forget!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 08:01:29 AM by joce »
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2016, 07:56:26 AM »
Yes. In short... There was a strange stone charm hanging on the back of the front door of the house I currently live in when we moved in. I thought it was pretty but felt really strange to the touch. I left it hanging. The charm is a little circular thing with a trapped stone in the middle on a leather chord. Anyways, very eerie things would happen at night in this house while the charm was hung. My partner and I would wake up out of a dead slerp to noises in the other room and strange shadows out of the corner of our eyes. Frustrated, I took the charm off the door and left it on a headstone at a local cemetary as an "offering" (it was a very lovely charm)  since then no strangeness. Call me superstitious, but I firmly believe that charm was the source of our negative energy.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2016, 08:52:46 AM »
Yes. In short... There was a strange stone charm hanging on the back of the front door of the house I currently live in when we moved in. I thought it was pretty but felt really strange to the touch. I left it hanging. The charm is a little circular thing with a trapped stone in the middle on a leather chord. Anyways, very eerie things would happen at night in this house while the charm was hung. My partner and I would wake up out of a dead slerp to noises in the other room and strange shadows out of the corner of our eyes. Frustrated, I took the charm off the door and left it on a headstone at a local cemetary as an "offering" (it was a very lovely charm)  since then no strangeness. Call me superstitious, but I firmly believe that charm was the source of our negative energy.

Could be

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2016, 10:21:19 AM »
And I feel like they might be watching out for the horses. It's silly, maybe, but I've always thought animals were good guardians against bad mojo.

This! This is is the exact reason I never turn down helping an animal. It's also the reason at one point I temporarily had nine cats.

Retrograde, just admit that your Cat Woman already. One of Batman's many, awesome nemesis's and get it over with. :p
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:36:51 AM by Leave a Whisper »

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2016, 10:47:06 AM »
And I feel like they might be watching out for the horses. It's silly, maybe, but I've always thought animals were good guardians against bad mojo.

This! This is is the exact reason I never turn down helping an animal. It's also the reason at one point I temporarily had nine cats.

Retrograde, just admit that your Cat Woman already. One of Batman's many, awesome nemesis's and get it over with. :p

Maybe...  :shifty:
But its more of a game of cat and winged mouse, not nemesis, never a nemesis! :P
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2016, 10:52:10 AM »

Maybe...  :shifty:
But its more of a game of cat and winged mouse, not nemesis, never a nemesis! :P

Ah ha!  :ninja:

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2016, 12:31:42 PM »
I can't think of any objects right now, but there was a house. When I was 2-years-old, we were about to move. We went to see the new house, but when we went in, I went completely hysterical. I don't remember any of this as I was just two, but there definitely must have been something there. Needless to say, my parents did not take the house.

Those houses are demolished now, but I went there anyway a while ago. Just to see if I could still feel whatever it was that was there. I couldn't, though. Maybe it was already gone (the house was gone, maybe that did the trick?), or maybe I just outgrew the ability to pick these things up. :(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:34:15 PM by Regenveertje »

He knows that they're the fool...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal