collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A few G1 accessory questions...  (Read 409 times)

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
    • View Profile
A few G1 accessory questions...
« on: July 12, 2016, 08:22:44 PM »
So I am officially obsessed with G1 accessories. It's been creeping up on my for years, but now the obsession is full blown. So, just a few questions...

1. Are the star panties with the first tooth babies the same as the party pack panties?

2. How many different variations are there in the letter blocks that came with lullabye nursery?

3. Is the nail polish and lipstick from perfume playset the same as the moc bng pony accessories?

4. Other than more or less glitter, is there any other way ( color difference?) to determine whether or not it's a princess comb or a shs comb?

Thanks !!!!
:biggrin:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: A few G1 accessory questions...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 03:42:02 AM »
Great questions, would also love to know.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline kasin

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Studio BMFC
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 11:42:19 AM »
For SHS vs Princess combs I cant say if it is for all of them, but most are darker/bolder colors with noticeably less glitter. I will try to take a photo to compare some I know are correct if I have time later.

The star panties, I think for the party pack the colors are darker, but I'm not sure?

Also remember that we keep finding variants to accessories or what was boxed in different releases or countries, so some things like those glitter star combs will always leave you a little unsure if you got the right one. The first set of princesses never feels "right" to me when I look at my displays and I think its just because there are so many varriants on the combs!

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 07:14:20 PM »
Thanks kasin! Yes... I'm always amazed at the variations in color in the accessories. Whitie-ish pink vs light-ish pink vs baby pink vs powdery pink... And then I think is this variation a difference in the dye lot used on the plastic or has it faded in the sun over time or was this insanity actually on purpose?

I love the obsessive nature of it all  :lol:

:biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal