collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 91556 times)

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #645 on: September 15, 2016, 10:09:47 PM »
I got the remaining Eevee candy, now Psyduck, which I named Spyduck is my buddy. Only 3 candies left to evovle it. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 16, 2016, 05:37:10 AM »
We had friends over last night to play board games and stuff, and as soon as two of my other friends who play PoGo showed up, a Snorlax popped up in the game. We all rushed outside to find it, walked for a bit, and found it in the parking lot of a local donut shop. Seems fitting.

It's now my strongest Pokémon. ^.^

Also, after a 10km egg dry spell, I got two last night. Popped those suckers into incubators and now we wait...
Instagram / Want List

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 16, 2016, 07:39:39 AM »
I finally caught a Bulbasaur last night! I got all three starters now.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2016, 11:27:12 AM »
The game isn't working for me at all, and hasn't for like a day or more. It always says GPS signal not found whether it's on Wi-Fi or on my data plan, so it's not just my internet.

I wonder if iOS 10 broke it?

|My Collection|

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #649 on: September 16, 2016, 03:07:41 PM »
My daughter hatched a kabuto! I'm walking around with a growlithe and need only one candy for an arcanine. Gyrados is still 200 candies away... -_-

My phone pops up with an announcement that my "Pokémon Go Plus session has ended" as I cycle through our accounts when we're playing together. I wonder how they can call this plus when features are still missing.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: September 16, 2016, 08:42:11 PM »
My daughter hatched a kabuto! I'm walking around with a growlithe and need only one candy for an arcanine. Gyrados is still 200 candies away... -_-

My phone pops up with an announcement that my "Pokémon Go Plus session has ended" as I cycle through our accounts when we're playing together. I wonder how they can call this plus when features are still missing.

Theres an update available that is supposed to fix issues with the plus. :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: September 16, 2016, 08:46:10 PM »
I hatched an abra today which gave me 19 candies. I'm gonna hit up an abra nest today (at least, it was a month ago) and see if I can get Alakazam finally. :)

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 18, 2016, 05:49:51 AM »
I got the remaining Eevee candy, now Psyduck, which I named Spyduck is my buddy. Only 3 candies left to evovle it. :)

When my 6yo first caught Psyduck, she yelled from the backseat, "Momma, I caught a Pissy Duck!" :lmao:

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: September 18, 2016, 11:48:45 AM »

When my 6yo first caught Psyduck, she yelled from the backseat, "Momma, I caught a Pissy Duck!" :lmao:

:rofl: That's priceless!  :rofl:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 18, 2016, 12:11:43 PM »
I have Ponyta as my buddy. :) We don't get many around here and I'd like to get a Rapidash (although at the rate it goes that will probably take a year!); she also just looks cute beside me.

My sister's companion is a Magikarp because she wants a Gyrados. It's really funny to see beside her character. :rofl:

We had friends over last night to play board games and stuff, and as soon as two of my other friends who play PoGo showed up, a Snorlax popped up in the game. We all rushed outside to find it, walked for a bit, and found it in the parking lot of a local donut shop. Seems fitting.

I love it :lol:

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: September 18, 2016, 12:23:08 PM »
My nephew's fave is psyduck, so I'm trying to crochet a plush one for him for Christmas. :)

It always surprises me which pokemon are rare in one area and common in others:  my town is crawling with ponyta, geodude, abra, growlithe, eevee, and cubone, even pikachu is fairly common(at least 1 shows up a day), but weedle and caterpie are pretty unusual, grass types in general are few and far between, and water types are practically non existent unless you hatch them.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 18, 2016, 12:48:19 PM »
It always surprises me which pokemon are rare in one area and common in others:  my town is crawling with ponyta, geodude, abra, growlithe, eevee, and cubone, even pikachu is fairly common(at least 1 shows up a day), but weedle and caterpie are pretty unusual, grass types in general are few and far between, and water types are practically non existent unless you hatch them.

Wow! I need to come visit, lol! I've only ever seen one Ponyta (my buddy), and never seen a Growlithe; I've seen the shadow of a Pikachu twice but never found it. :(

Everywhere here in Florida that I've visited is crawling with Weedle and Caterpie, and plenty of other grass and bug types: Scyther, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Tangela (only on occasion), Pinsir, Venonat. There are also many, many, many water Pokémon, as you would imagine since there's a body of water, no matter how small, almost everywhere you go in Florida; I've seen and/or caught almost all water Pokémon, with the exception of Lapras, Seel, and some of the higher evolutions (I'm only Level 17). Magikarp are everywhere, and in their spawning spots you can occasionally find Dratini (and once I found a Dragonair, who I lost :cry:). Accordingly, all the gyms around here are ruled by Gyrados, Exeggutors, the occasional Dragonite, and of course Vaporeons. 

I'm super jealous of other areas, because fire Pokémon are my favorite. (With the exception of Eevee; so glad they're plentiful because I love them.) I reeeaallly want a Vulpix and Growlithe, and Rapidash! They need to set up a trading system!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 20, 2016, 09:52:56 AM »
Walking my eggs and buddy. I caught a Doduo and hatched a Ratata, boo! and Goldeen yay! My ponyta got a candy and I switched to Squirtle. I missed out on a Golbat and a Flareon because I'm running low on Pokeballs.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: September 20, 2016, 09:24:44 PM »
Friday my dad and I went to Cedar Point to ride the Mean Streak one last time. While we were waiting in line I opened the game today see what was nearby. Turns out Mean Streak was a gym. After a lot of trys I managed to get myself in! Didn't stay for long. But at least I can say I got to ride the Mean Streak and get in the gym on it's last day.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 23, 2016, 09:41:16 PM »

Hahah oh noo. :---D xD

Thank you valerie :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal