collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone know what UK Pony Wear Collection 2 looks like? Updated  (Read 869 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Anyone know what UK Pony Wear Collection 2 looks like? Updated
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 01:27:16 PM »
I think that the red shirt is from Puppy/Kitty Care

http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/products/puppy-care-set-of-two-tshirts/

Ah brilliant! That works for me, thank you so much  :biggrin: One down...

p.s. do you collect these and if you're interested I can give it to you?

Post Merge: June 14, 2016, 01:28:44 PM

I think that Artie's pics are all of non-MLP outfits...

Sorry, but the geek element of this really gets me ;) I love seeing new bits of UK paraphernalia and history appear like this to fill gaps.

OK that's cool to know! I guess I didn't consider outfirts for other quadruped toys of the same size  :lol:

Me too I love it!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 07:25:11 PM »
Just fyi - I did manage to pull out my small backcard bin, and I did check the Collection 2 backcard.  There are three outfits on there: Royal Pony, Roller Skating, and Sweet Dreams(the one with the curlers - not the bedtime outfit with the cape).  I did take new pictures of both sides of the card, but it might take a little while for me to process and upload them.  I'm kind of in the middle of a whole collection photographing...thing. 

The back of the Roller Skating outfit card I have is pretty much identical to the Collection 2 Royal Pony outfit back.  If I get the chance, I'll pull out the very buried MOC bin and see if I can piece together the dividing lines of all the collections sometime soon.  I'm *pretty* sure I have at least one labeled card from each collection.  I remember thinking that I had all the information to figure it out, but I just never got around to it.  I need to do it anyway for my collection organizing.

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 02:14:42 AM »
I think that the red shirt is from Puppy/Kitty Care

http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/products/puppy-care-set-of-two-tshirts/

Ah brilliant! That works for me, thank you so much  :biggrin: One down...

p.s. do you collect these and if you're interested I can give it to you?

I used to collect them but sold them off years ago so thanks for offering :) If no one from here wants to have it bring it to the UK ponycon if you have a stand, maybe there are people who want them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal