collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP style Dinosaur Stickers  (Read 1865 times)

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: MLP style Dinosaur Stickers
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 07:55:10 AM »
where are these in the store? I went this weekend and couldn't find them! Not sure if my stores don't carry or if I'm looking in the wrong spot.

Offline Terra

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd150/Longeared/
Re: MLP style Dinosaur Stickers
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 09:50:27 PM »
where are these in the store? I went this weekend and couldn't find them! Not sure if my stores don't carry or if I'm looking in the wrong spot.

It was in sort of a "discount miscellaneous" sort of section near the front of the store- as apposed to being in a specific sticker related isle.

There were several other "booklet" pads of stickers of the same size, and all for a dollar each. They were all hanging on a small rack together. Most of the stickers were fairly generic stuff, so these really stood out. I can't remember if there was any media licensed stickers in the mix or if it was 100% original designs though.

The stickers are marketed by "Creatology", which as far as I'm aware is Micheal's own store brand.

I'm having trouble finding any info on these dino stickers online, I'm kinda wishing I bought more while I was in the neighborhood now, haha!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal