collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 Pony Wear general info and PC PICS  (Read 385 times)

ponygrl07

• Trade Count: (0)
G1 Pony Wear general info and PC PICS
« on: June 05, 2016, 03:06:02 PM »
Hey everyone! I have started going through my collection and sorting what I will be selling at the pony fair and I have decided not to keep any of my G1 Pony wear and a bunch of general accessories. Problem is I have no clue on what to price of any of it. Some sets are incomplete while others I have the full set including the little pieces that are easily lost. 
What is the going rate for more common g1 brushes, or g1 ribbons?
I have more than what is pictured but just a general idea of the state of things :)
Any input will be appreciated. Thanks :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G1 Pony Wear general info and PC PICS
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 08:11:39 PM »
Hello! First, let me say I don't know much about the baby pony outfits--I know the pocket pals are often somewhat sought after but I doubt they're very expensive. What you have left is *very* common pony wear. Pony wear itself tends to be ignored by most collectors, so the demand is low while the supply is high. Sweet Dreams and Great Skates may be the two most common pony wear outfits. Since you'll be at the fair, you may be able to sell them for $3/each since someone can just pick them up (no shipping). At least they are complete (the Great Skates headband is easily lost). The Flashprance and Pom Pom Pony bits are <$1 each.

Common combs and brushes usually go for $1-3 based on just how common they are. Ribbons are usually $2 if they are in good condition, maybe $3, maybe a tad more if they are less usual colors.

If you're selling the dark green, yellow, or purple shooting star/comb sets that came with Rainbow Ponies, let me know! I'm not going to the fair but I'd love to buy them!
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal