collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Delaneys Final Dispersal Sale... Going...Going...Gone  (Read 20841 times)

Delaneys

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Final Dispersal Sale... The Delaney's Collection up!
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2016, 07:22:35 PM »
Hi everyone!  First of all, let me address the question of the Baby Blue Ribbon game.  There was a misbid that drove the price crazy, the person who did the misbid asked to cancel which we agreed... unformately, that left the 2nd highest bidder with a ridiculous bid also.  So we sold to the 3rd bidder on 2nd chance as their bid was astronomical in our our eyes... final price was just short of $400.

We've been quite busy this week getting most of the US collection posted onto the emma website.  Tonight I finally got 100 or so lots added including the much asked for and anticipated adult sea ponies with original shells.  LOTS of stuff is ready to be posted and we'll be adding another 100-200 lots there tomorrow.  Brings the number of items on the site to 475 right now and upwards of 600 by tomorrow night.  Please check it out.  There is a ton of stuff here starting from $1 and up,

http://emmasmlp.com

48 new lots posted for this week on ebay - even after I thought we were getting down to the end of our MIB/MOC items we found some more, some Nirvana items and a few merchandise items.... even a few "bait" lots to liquidate a 100 ponies or so.

Delaney's Open Ebay Auctions

Thank you all again for your good thoughts and patronage... been nice interacting with lots of you over the last couple months.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:24:19 PM by Delaneys »

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2016, 07:31:11 PM »
I don't believe I got those sea ponies! I'm so hyper and already fighting insomnia! Not complaining about not sleeping for once! :lol:

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2016, 09:17:03 AM »
Finally got around to ordering a few bits from your website :)

Jules x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Delaneys

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2016, 12:39:16 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :)
Done updating for now... more perhaps next weekend.  Herd really starting to thin though.

Offline gullideth

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2016, 12:09:27 PM »
Will you  be posting accessories on the site?  I would love to buy lots of ribbons, brushes, combs etc.

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2016, 12:21:21 PM »
So sorry to hear about your daughter - I wish you all the best <3
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline festaiola

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2016, 02:48:21 PM »
Placed a (small) order on the website! Gutted to have missed out on Trickles though, been wanting her for ages!

Delaneys

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2016, 06:36:01 PM »
Will you  be posting accessories on the site?  I would love to buy lots of ribbons, brushes, combs etc.

Accessories will be the last thing to go as we're still matching ponies to accessories.  You saw how many we have... there will be plenty left.

Delaneys

Re: The Final Dispersal Sale... The Delaney\'s Collection up!
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2016, 03:33:59 PM »
Another 50 or so auctions up on Ebay this week... winding things down a bit as we have some competing priorities in the coming weeks.

Post Merge: August 07, 2016, 11:24:16 AM

We finally got to the far side of the room and have started adding non-US ponies to the Emmasmlp.com site.  100 or so items added to the website this morning (and there are items in the Non-US pony section finally).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:24:16 AM by Delaneys »

Delaneys

Re: The Delaneys Final Dispersal Sale... Going... Going....
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2016, 08:42:02 AM »
Getting down near the end now, today's additions pretty much add the rest of what we still have.  We're in the process today of adding another 200 or so ponies (will be adding more throughout the day)... lots of chances for Nirvana items starting as low as $5 (see the foreign pony section - Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, France,...).  Some more mint in bag items we found (birthflowers, other mail orders) and lots of other ponies. There will be near 700 items on the website before the end of the day.

This will be our last weekend of first run ebay lots - then we'll probably take a few weeks off before we start selling some accessories and items currently on Emmasmlp site.
Delaney's Open Ebay Auctions[/s...ize]

Again, thank you all again for your good thoughts... been a bit of work but been fun too!
>>> update as of 2pm EST US, everything is up and posted <<<
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:31:20 AM by Delaneys »

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Re: The Delaneys Final Dispersal Sale... Going...Going...
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2016, 06:44:31 PM »
I broke the bank again today hehe.  Thank you so much! Are ponies completely done? Can't wait to see the accessories:)

Delaneys

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2016, 02:52:04 AM »
Yes... I believe that is all the ponies unless we find some as we clean out the room but I'm pretty sure everything is numbered and listed somewhere except the lots I have going up today (or the items which end up not being paid for on ebay, had a rash of those lately).

Accessories will likely be in September - got a vacation and a surgery between now and labor day so I think today's ebay may be it until then.

Delaneys

Re: The Delaneys Final Dispersal Sale... Going...Going... (SALE on website)
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2016, 04:29:47 AM »
Marked down EVERYTHING still listed on the website by 25% from the originally listed price.  If you've been thinking about something from there, now is the time. 
Prices will go back up on Monday and then we'll be taking them down in a few weeks to clear them out on Ebay.

The lots on ebay now will be our last weekend for a bit of ebay lots - then we'll probably take a few weeks off before we start selling some accessories and items currently on Emmasmlp site.
Delaney's Open Ebay Auctions

Again, thank you all again for everything.

Offline sweetbubbles

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Moondancer Paradise
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2016, 03:40:19 PM »
oh noooo my pony fix will be off some weeks !! oh no!! haha  shall miss it

will keep my eyes open for when you are back , hope you have some lovely free time
:newpony: Sweetbubbles   :lovey:

My wantlist is here:
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=367105.new#new

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2016, 06:05:57 AM »
i just placed my first order through your store before that i was going through your ebay auctions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal