collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your ponies are alive : what do you do?  (Read 3457 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: Your ponies are alive : what do you do?
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2016, 09:09:03 AM »
I love this question. XD

I have over a thousand ponies, so it would be hard managing them all, keeping them together and stopping them from destroying parts of my home. Not to mention, taking pictures of my ponies would involve making them stand in the exact pose they're manufactured in. I couldn't sell any of them either, for various reasons. XD
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2016, 01:47:39 PM »
Reanna-mator with that used ID it sounds like you might be speaking from experience....I can see it now, not just for pictures but required to stand all day in stock poses in their places on the shelves...how they complain about your rules when you aren't there to hear!

Do you use bad guy characters from other shows as your taskmasters maybe?  hm...maybe some sort of draconians...

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »
Well, I'd be pretty embarrassed about what they may have seen in what I believed was the privacy of my own bedroom for starters? Annd if be pretty daunted about trying to find living space and feed 200+ up small animals (on top of feeding 29 real farm animals!)

But once I can work that out, it'd be pretty awesome! I'd hang out with them all the time and make them homes to live in. :D

Just hope none of them are gossips, they'll probably sell all your embarrassing secrets once the publicity kicks in.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2016, 07:18:27 PM »
Well, so long as they were still toys, so they didn't need to eat or poop, I'd be super happy! I'd set up all my castles in a big area for them to have a little town in.... I'd make them tons of little clothes, and just have fun watching them. But if they were ALIVE alive?? Nu-uh. I don't care how small they are, I have like, six dozen ponies in my room..... and that's a LOT of little poops to try and find before I step in them... Plus, I'd be going through probably a pound of greens every day just to feed them all three meals a day...... Then of course I'd have to deal with unicorn magic beams, pegasi flying around my head.... and what if they didn't get along!? Then I'd have a tiny war underfoot and be in a nightmare, trying to keep them clean and undamaged....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2016, 02:15:53 AM »
Wouldn't they technically count as a pest? XD Small animals everywhere in the house...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Princess Lala

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2016, 04:37:26 PM »
I've been trying to think about how I would answer this question for days....I have over 1,000+ mlp items in my home and about half of them are ponies.if they all came to life I don't know what the heck I would do to be honest....would they need food? Would they need to go to the bathroom!? Would I need to do a collection role call every morning so I know if one got lost? Oooh dear I would not he able to get any sleep with all those ponies yabbering, complaining, chatting, or fighting with each other x'D

Post Merge: May 29, 2016, 04:38:56 PM

Hide my comedy collection to keep them from having their innocence corrupted! XD

Oh dear this too for me LOL poor ponies don't need to see some of the things my husband and I own hahah!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2016, 05:46:41 PM »
I'm not sure if this ruins the awesomeness of this thread, but I have a friend who talks to spirits, for lack of a better description. A little like John Edwards. When she was still learning, I asked her to read one of my ponies, Lil' Tot. I wanted to know if she was given to a sick child or bought as part of the charity, though I'm not sure this was actually how she was distributed. That was the rumor at the time, at least.
When she read the pony, she only felt happiness. She said Lil' Tot was happy that someone cared about her, and that she wasn't alone or in the trash. So in a way, I think all my ponies are sort of alive.
I've considered having her read other ponies now that she is better at it/more practiced, but I feel like I know what I need to know. I'm mostly just curious how my friend's "powers" have evolved.

Now, if they started moving and messing with me, we'd have to have words. I picture them peeking behind corners and then standing still, like they had never moved at all.

That is pretty awesome! I would love to have someone I trusted read my Ponies.

I'm surprised at how most of the answers interpret the question in a non-Toy Story way, considering the OP mentions Toy Story as the topic inspiration. Definitely if there were real little animals to feed and clean up from, it would be a nightmare. LOL. If they were still toys, it would be a lot less stressful. But still probably hard to get sleep, unless they were respectful of the need for sleep and stayed quiet then.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2016, 06:37:39 PM »
To agree with Aitsuki, as long as they didn't need a litterbox, I'd be OK with it. Not sure how keen I'd be with them running all over the place, though. I have a mid-sized apartment and over 500 ponies....

OK, let's get real. It would be a LIFE CHANGING experience. Word would get out and every scientist in the world would be invading and the government would quarantine my house and I'd make millions from book deals and interviews, etc etc. And then I would be pony-less. What good would all that money be with no ponies?!?!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2016, 12:39:30 AM »
What if they all came alive when I have them crammed 50 to a box in ziplock bags & tissue paper! Oh the horror of their suffering short lives!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2016, 03:41:41 AM »
So just to add a postscript to this...

Today I went to a carboot sale. Saw lots of g3, which I don't collect, and a Pinkie Pie doll, which I bought (50p).

I bought her, shoved her into a bag inside mine and travelled back. 1 train and 2 buses later, I get home, open my bag and...

From inside, a voice suddenly goes, "Hii!"

....Apparently she is a talking Pinkie. But she was mute till that moment...talk about timing!!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2016, 04:18:46 AM »
So just to add a postscript to this...

Today I went to a carboot sale. Saw lots of g3, which I don't collect, and a Pinkie Pie doll, which I bought (50p).

I bought her, shoved her into a bag inside mine and travelled back. 1 train and 2 buses later, I get home, open my bag and...

From inside, a voice suddenly goes, "Hii!"

....Apparently she is a talking Pinkie. But she was mute till that moment...talk about timing!!
This cracked me up! I can imagine how that must of been for you, especially having been part of this thread. xD
Other than apologizing profusely for everything they've been through during their lifetimes, sadly for most of them because of me, I'd have to find out if ALL ponies were alive and if they were go bankrupt a million times over buying up every MIB pony in existence and freeing them from their prisons. lol
I think I'd love it though as long as I could keep it a secret and not have to deal with scientists/government agencies coming to take away my friends.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2016, 04:29:53 AM »
Hehe! I know! I jumped, stared at my bag in complete confusion for a moment, then it dawned on me what must have happened.
As I took her out of the bag, she started laughing, so I started laughing. She's since told me her name xD so I think we're friends now..?

Just goes to show that you should be careful what you wish for ;)

But I had no idea till then that she spoke. I didn't realise which version she was, as I've never really looked for/at Mane 6 dolls!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2016, 04:33:11 AM »
Hehe! I know! I jumped, stared at my bag in complete confusion for a moment, then it dawned on me what must have happened.
As I took her out of the bag, she started laughing, so I started laughing. She's since told me her name xD so I think we're friends now..?

Just goes to show that you should be careful what you wish for ;)

But I had no idea till then that she spoke. I didn't realise which version she was, as I've never really looked for/at Mane 6 dolls!
I'm sure I would've not only jumped but probably screamed and dropped the bag like it was on fire, but at least the two of you are friends now.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

QueenGusty

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2016, 07:01:10 AM »
I'd have hell on my hands. Literally. Because not only do I have 400 odd ponies, nearly 100 EQGs, plus the assorted barbies, MH/EAH that keep finding their way in I also have a rather healthy collection of...

DALEKS.

I have over 40 of them. That's enough to wipe out my town three times over small though they may be!

Carrie

Offline Olympus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2016, 10:02:09 AM »
Oh man! I've thought about this a few times before: would the villain characters still be evil? Would the unicorns and alicorns still have their magic? (God help me if my Funko Discords could use their magic) Would my blind bag ponies ever forgive me for putting them all in a plastic storage bin?!

At first, I would think that I'm dreaming. Then I'd panic and freak out once I realize that I was in fact not dreaming and I had toy ponies running around my bedroom. After calming down I would giggle and squee like a giddy six year old and ask them questions and play with them and introduce them to my family/break the news that we have 100-ish more mouths to feed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal