collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is your favorite Disney movie/character(s)?  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
Re: What is your favorite Disney movie/character(s)?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 06:19:14 PM »
Lion King is my favorite from my childhood, favorite soundtrack too. Although I'm adding Zootopia onto my list because Nick is the best Disney character ever.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 06:22:32 PM »
I can't wait till Zootopia comes out on DVD and the Lion King is one of my favorites as well its so hard to choose just one there is so many amazing Disney movies as nice as the newer Disney movies are I will always love the oldie ones due to its what I grew up with and its amazing that back in the day the movies were hand drawn.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2016, 08:57:52 PM »
Brave is definitely my favorite Disney movie, and of course Merida is my favorite character! She's the first redheaded princess to be released in my lifetime and the first with a realistic hair color. She's a wonderful character and exactly what I would've wanted out of a princess as a child, especially one that looked like me! I buy her classic Disney Store doll every year.

Anna from Frozen is a close 2nd but I'm not as fond of the movie as I am with Brave. Its still fun, and gorgeous, but nothing can top Brave.

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2016, 09:12:12 PM »
I have seen brave it was not a bad movie and I know how you feel Belle is my favorite princess because she is the only Disney princess with the same hair and eye color as me and Beauty and the Beast is just an awesome movie the one thing I like about Brave is she showed her parents her independence by refusing to marry a man they chose for her she showed that as a woman she can do it and does not need to be a house wife she can survive as a independent, bright woman, but I am not a fan of Frozen I saw the movie and just can't bring myself to like the movie, but I do like Brave that was not a bad movie.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2016, 09:20:24 PM »
I never knew that did not see that movie I will have to check it out thanks for letting me know the music in the muppets movies were mostly good and they got stuck in your head for years to come and the characters are so memorable even to this day I love the muppets its very hard not to love the muppets.

Haha, no kidding. I want to find all the dvds.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2016, 09:31:28 PM »
Nothing like watching movies from memory road the good thing is the movies are easy to find especially on sites like eBay or you could get lucky and find them on DVD in stores seems all the old movies are appearing on DVD which is a good thing I was happy when i found Courage the Cowardly Dog on DVD with my favorite episode on it and Rocko's Modern Life loved those shows I plan on buying other old cartoons on DVD like The Angry Beavers and so many others.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2016, 11:55:54 PM »
Beauty and the Beast :heart:

Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 12:12:01 AM »
Judy Hopps.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2016, 12:50:52 AM »
Ariel and her sisters from the little mermaid!!! I'm also find of belle, mrs. Potts, mulan, flit, Elsa, and tinkerbell and her fairy friends!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2016, 12:54:38 AM »
My favorite Disney movies are Lionking, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite characters are the Genie, Lumiere and Flounder.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2016, 04:22:04 AM »
Beauty and the Beast :heart:

Same here! Belle is my favorite Disney Princess.

Other favorite Disney movies: Sleeping Beauty, The Nightmare Before Christmas, & Frozen

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2016, 08:12:23 AM »
Jasmine/Ariel/Merida/Tinkerbell :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »
I wanted to thank everybody who has responded to this thread there is so many old Disney movies out there its nice seeing others still love them I know there is a lot of people who love Disney the graphics are better in today's movies, but sometimes you can't beat the oldies, but Disney has created a lot of good ones I am looking forward to seeing Zootopia when it comes out on DVD.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:39:51 PM by chaosprincess »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2016, 07:18:13 PM »
I love Disney. :)  My favorite movies are The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Cars, Toy Story 3 , Finding Nemo , The Muppets and Inside Out. (I'm probably forgetting some favorite movies though)

My favorite characters are Ariel (my favorite princess) Elsa (2nd favorite princess) Eric, Nemo. Scrooge McDuck, Eric, Pooh, Lightning Mcqueen, Doc Hudson, Meldoy (Ariel's daughter) Anna, Joy, Sadness, Kermit and Miss Piggy (if the Muppets count as Disney). I'm sure I'm forgetting to list some favorite characters also.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2016, 07:42:58 PM »
You can never have to many favorites especially with new movies coming out my cousin loves Ariel as well its great seeing everybody's favorite movies and characters and I know how you feel Ponyfan you go through the list check it a million times and still forget some characters or movies there is so many of them its hard to remember them all, but the songs will be stuck in everybody's heads forever which actually is not a bad thing especially since Disney music is very catchy one that has been stuck in my head recently is the bear necessities from the jungle book.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal