collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: No more Disney Infinity (ending in June)  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: No more Disney Infinity (ending in June)
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 06:12:14 PM »
Eh, I'm not sorry to see them go. Disney's games are crap anyway. Roughly  20 years and they still can't make, or have someone else make a game that isn't full of clunky controls, insultingly easy gameplay, bad cameras or boring mediocrity.

*chuckles* This instantly took me back to the NES disney games for some reason...gaw those were frustrating, genesis ones weren't much better!
Mickey Mousecapade and Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. 0-o

The SNES were the worst of the bunch. Dunno how they managed to botch them with Capcom at the helm. Little Mermaid and Ducktales were decent, but could be beaten in like, an hour or two at most.

Can't vouch for Rescue Rangers.

Finding Nemo and Lilo and Stitch, Hamsterveil Havoc are awful! So are Sega's Marsupilami and Bonkers.

What about Quack Shot, Castle of Illusion, and Aladdin? Those were all decent games. The problem with licensed games in general (unless it's something someone at the company is a huge fan of) is too many companies see them as just a quick way to make some money and don't take them seriously. I had hoped that Disney opening their own game studio would have solved that but nope.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:18:07 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 06:18:09 PM »
Eh, I'm not sorry to see them go. Disney's games are crap anyway. Roughly  20 years and they still can't make, or have someone else make a game that isn't full of clunky controls, insultingly easy gameplay, bad cameras or boring mediocrity.

*chuckles* This instantly took me back to the NES disney games for some reason...gaw those were frustrating, genesis ones weren't much better!

The SNES were the worst of the bunch. Dunno how they managed to botch them with Capcom at the helm. Little Mermaid and Ducktales were decent, but could be beaten in like, an hour or two at most.

Finding Nemo and Lilo and Stitch, Hamsterveil Havoc are awful! So are Sega's Marsupilami and Bonkers.

What about Quack Shot, Castle of Illusion, and Aladdin? Those were all decent games.

Haven't played Quackshot or Castle of Illusion. Which version of Aladdin? The Sega or SNES?

Jungle Book was pretty bad too and I despised the controls in Epic Mickey. Shame, it was a cool idea and I wanted to like it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 06:20:35 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 06:24:35 PM »

What about Quack Shot, Castle of Illusion, and Aladdin? Those were all decent games.

Haven't played Quackshot or Castle of Illusion. Which version of Aladdin? The Sega or SNES?

Genesis. I was a Sega console fan until the end tbh. (Don't get me started on how Sega has been treating the blue blur dirty these days) I always assumed both versions were pretty much the same tho.

Anyways unless the licensee is passionate about the project it's pretty much a cash grab and too many of those exist.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2016, 06:26:24 PM »
The Sega version was definitely better. The SNES was...okay. But I didn't play it often.

Poor Sonic, wish Sega'd ressurrect there other franchises too. At least the Blue Blur's getting better treatment then the Blue Bomber.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »
I found a version 1 Wreak-it-Ralph at Wal-Mart yesterday for about $8.

sailorstitch

ETA If anybody wants the code that came with my Ralph, drop me a PM.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:16:57 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 01:25:58 PM »
I got the Finding Dory and Nemo Infinity figures today. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal