collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cleaning G1 Nursury  (Read 341 times)

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Cleaning G1 Nursury
« on: May 07, 2016, 07:01:51 PM »
Does anyone have any tips as to cleaning the roof?  I have gotten 90-95% of the dirt off of the top but some of the shingles still have some dirt under them that is proving to be a pain to clean up.  I used a MC Magic Eraser to clean it off in the first place, but I cant get it to take and get that close with out pushing the dirt up into those little corners.

Any advice anyone?
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning G1 Nursury
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 07:05:08 PM »
Old toothbrush? Bamboo skewers (the kind for food) are also pretty good at getting into tight places.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 07:06:03 PM »
Old toothbrush? Bamboo skewers (the kind for food) are also pretty good at getting into tight places.

Similar idea- toothpicks and q-tips
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 07:17:24 PM »
I have tried Q-tips but they push the dirt into those little corners.  Will try tooth picks and a tooth brush, mom offered that one up too.  But wanted some more idea's.  Its kinda almost clean but not as clean as it could be.
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 09:29:26 PM »
Yeah, cotton tipped swaps aren't going to do it, they're too poofy.  You need something with little points that can get down in there where the dirt is and evict it. n_n  Stiff nailbrush and various grades of nylon brush are a couple of the other things I've got in my cleaning box for that, but really anything similar should work.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal