collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: who believes in aliens>?  (Read 4030 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: who believes in aliens>?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 09:26:27 AM »
I'm sure there's alien life on other planets.

But 99.9% of it is probably the alien equivalent of bacteria.  :P

I believe intelligent life is probably out there, but I don't believe that aliens are zipping around examining Earth.  Also there's no reason to think the aliens closest to Planet Earth are brilliant space engineers.  How do we know they aren't a hunter-gatherer species with no space program?
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 01:47:18 PM »
The idea that Earth is the only planet in all of existence with life is a very lonely one.

Once when my friends and I were driving on the highway we saw an orange light in the sky. It moved much faster than a plane and turned at impossible angles.  So not an airplane or helicopter...  :shrug:

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 12:02:23 PM »
 :nerdy: i want to believe !!! xaflame

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 06:58:50 PM »
I think that unless you are ignorant about the vastness of space, that it's obvious we are not alone. Also, there's tons of proof that they've been visiting us for a while. There's also a video somewhere, showing I want to say a Canadian higher up, who was the first to have a press release coming clean about aliens. I believe he said there were at least four species that regularly visit earth that they know about. Obviously, it's pretty hushed up. The establishment doesn't want us getting freaked out. Hah.

Also, I've seen UFO's a couple of times. The last one, there were six lights moving in two lines of three, parallel to each other. They were doing crazy criss crosses at speeds and angles way too fast to be anything else. Multiple people pulled over on the freeway, where I saw it, and tried to take pics. I did too, but nothing really turned out well to see. That was in the SF bay area.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 07:34:10 AM »
Last night I had my first ever experience with sleep paralysis.  If I didn't already believe in aliens, I definitely would now (even though I know it was sleep paralysis).  You guys, they were IN. MY. ROOM.  When I finally woke up I turned on all the lights and was too afraid to get up and pee.  Thank glob for anxiety meds. 

Kanchii

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 11:03:02 AM »
Last night I had my first ever experience with sleep paralysis.  If I didn't already believe in aliens, I definitely would now (even though I know it was sleep paralysis).  You guys, they were IN. MY. ROOM.  When I finally woke up I turned on all the lights and was too afraid to get up and pee.  Thank glob for anxiety meds. 

That's so scary!!

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 03:37:51 PM »
The universe is vast. I would be surprised if we are the only sentient life forms in it. But I don't think they know about us, or if they do, pay us much attention. then again I don't want to think they are because that scares the crap out of me.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 11:00:47 AM »
We are not alone... Never have been. The universe is too big and diverse. We only have scratched the surface of our technology and think of how far we've advanced in 100 years!

Too much coincidence over centuries, too many hours of having brains sucked out of head by Ancient Aliens to not believe.
(Of course I believed before Ancient Aliens.)

I think that unless you are ignorant about the vastness of space, that it's obvious we are not alone. Also, there's tons of proof that they've been visiting us for a while. There's also a video somewhere, showing I want to say a Canadian higher up, who was the first to have a press release coming clean about aliens. I believe he said there were at least four species that regularly visit earth that they know about. Obviously, it's pretty hushed up. The establishment doesn't want us getting freaked out. Hah.
I wouldn't doubt that official's statement. :o) The masses can't handle the truth unfortunately...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 06:04:13 AM »
Well, if the universe is pretty much infinite, there MUST be another galaxy out there that contains planets with similar conditions to ours. Whether life is intelligent or primitive? Who knows, there must be some of both somewhere. I'd be really interested to explore their evolution and how it constructs their culture <3

I like those newer theories that suggest we DO have contact with other sentient species and we have reached them in the past, there's a lot in history that is hard to explain without external intervention. Or those peeps saying that life forms more advanced than us live in virtual realities a la Matrix sounds really fascinating.

IDK perhaps with technology we'll go from hoaxes and theories to something more tangible like everyday communication. Everything is possible.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Kanchii

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 07:43:42 AM »
I mean, they haven't even come close to mapping out all the planets in our own Galaxy. Our galaxy has billions and billions of stars. A lot of those have planets flying around them. There's probably plenty of life in our own galaxy. And then to think about the countless billions of trillions of OTHER galaxies, each one with billions and billions of stars... There's got to be life! :P

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 07:49:49 PM »
Yes, absolutely.

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 07:59:11 PM »
There's a high possibility that there is other life forms out there other then ourselves we as humans have only traveled so far in space so we don't know the true extent of space and whats really out there people try to use science as a way to explain everything, but somethings just can't be explained with science and its something we should accept it would be cool to meet something that's not human, but its better off if there is anything out there it remains away from humans due to it would only probably be captured, experimented on or killed this earth of ours is beautiful, but so much has yet to be explored and maybe its better off that way.

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 12:48:30 AM »
By the numbers, there's no way we are alone.

people try to use science as a way to explain everything, but somethings just can't be explained with science and its something we should accept
Agreed wholeheartedly. Tulpamancy, daemonology, psychokinesis, and so forth. Science could try to explain it but it will not likely work.

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 01:03:18 AM »
Now science can help a lot when it comes to the medical field and things like that, but when it comes to the supernatural, other life forms etc it should be left alone, but science must try and disapprove the existence, but science is a good thing for a lot of things, but not for the supernatural and things like that, but if other people disagree with me that is perfectly fine I am just stating how I feel. 

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 02:49:37 AM »
I believe if we can exist, why can't some form of life exist somewhere else?  However I do not believe in little green aliens in flying saucers, or the kind that can abduct people lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal