collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on a handful of G1s  (Read 402 times)

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
PC on a handful of G1s
« on: April 30, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »
I'm sorry to have to ask since I know most of these are pretty common ponies, I've looked on eBay but prices seem all over the place on some of these so I thought I'd ask for opinions... I've never sold before! :) I want to offer reasonable low prices but I don't know what reasonable is!  :lol: 

I still need to take photos but here's the descriptions I've written up for them:

Boysenberry Pie:
Hoofmark: ’84, China
Hair: Very soft, silky and clean
Body: Some slight discoloration on her back near her neck and on her neck seam, a little regrind on her back/rump, a slight discoloration (age spot?) on her back right leg. Other very small, hard to see stray marks here and there. Still has a little bit of her scent left if you hold her up to your face.
Eyes: Very slight rub to right eye
Symbols: Excellent!

Firefly:
Hoofmark: ’83, Hong Kong
Body: Faint stray marks here and there, a small sticky spot on her neck, a very little bit of ground in dirt around the hooves
Eyes: Rub on her right eye
Symbols: Some glitter loss but still visible

Silky Slipper:
Hoofmark: ’89, China
Hair: Very soft, silky and clean – a little bit dry at the very ends
Body: Very faint stray marks here and there, some slight rubs to the bows of her shoes, over all pretty nice and clean!
Eyes: Great, no rubs
Symbols: No flank symbols since she’s a ballerina, but the one on her back looks perfect to me

Baby Moondancer:
Hoofmark: ’84, Hong Kong
Hair: Very soft, silky and clean, possible trim to underside of mane, not sure if it’s a trim or just uneven hair
Body: A noticeable age spot on her stomach and a faint one on her back/rump and another underneath her tail. Body is still pretty white but there are stray marks here and there and her ear tips and horn tip are a little yellowed.
Symbols: Very good, there might be slight glitter loss

Baby Gusty (BBE):
Hoofmark: ’86, Hong Kong
Body: Large age spot on her neck and some discoloration on her neck seam, smaller age spot on the back of her left ear. Both ears and horn seem slightly discolored, right ear especially. Still pretty white over the body area
Eyes: OK, might be starting to go a little rusty around the edges but the lids look good and so does the color.
Symbols: Excellent

Baby Shaggy:
Hoofmark: ’87, China
Hair: Very soft, clean, I have tried my best to preserve the factory curl, ends are a bit dry but overall looks very good.
Body: Permanent marker on underside of hooves (apparently a girl named Lisa loved this pony once!) Rest of the body looks very good, there are some very faint marks here and there but overall she looks really nice.
Eyes: Slight rubs, more noticeable on her right eye
Symbols: Good, slight rubs

Baby Tiddleywinks:
Hoofmark: ’84, Hong Kong
Hair: Very soft, silky and clean, very pink!
Body: Overall very good, some very faint marks here and there
Symbols: Good, very slight rub on her right side

Dibbles and Nibbles:
Hoofmarks: ’87, Hong Kong
Hair: Soft, silky and clean, ends are a bit dry on both
Body: Both are pretty good, both have slightly shiny spots on their backs, stray marks here and there
Eyes: Great, no rubs- when I got Nibbles she looked as if a kid tried to give her blue eye shadow, I’ve mostly cleaned it off but if you look closely you can see a little bit of it. I think they both look lovely overall!
Symbols: Both appear excellent to me

Offline vampyrefay

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Is it halloween yet?
    • View Profile
    • Canadian My Little Pony Collectors
Re: PC on a handful of G1s
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 01:41:49 PM »
http://ronsrescuedtreasures.com/My-Little-Pony-G1-Baby-Gusty-Unicorn-Pony-1986-The-Symbol-Is-3-Purple-Leaves-Dated-1986-P3578989.aspx its a cheap (I think $4) baby gusty, I use this site when I buy toys online :) good luck hun!
My icon is my ponysona Persephone pomegranate

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC on a handful of G1s
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 01:52:00 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal