collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Question about hair dye [updated pic]  (Read 2550 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Question about hair dye [updated pic]
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 01:08:53 PM »
Oh wow! Did you end up lightening it? Had I known he had a Mohawk thing going on I would have told you how easy it is to color that section of the longer hair! It looks great! It will leventually fade, so he can always recolor it to a more brighter green color later! He can also do other colors on that section too!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Question about hair dye [updated pic]
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
yep we lightened it the second time around, using the stuff you recommended, but only the longer hair on top, the sides is his natural color. He actually ended up liking this color more than the original color he had planned for lol. He almost wanted to keep his hair how it looked right after it was lightened before the color was added xD but I think the pull to have green hair was too strong haha.

we have lots of extra, I even got some of the ion chartreuse color to try out once this starts to fade. It really was a LOT easier then I had originally expected lol. Once he gets sick of green I have a feeling hell be going for blue, he was eyeing one of the teal/blue colors in sallys lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal