collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WEDDINGS!!! Who are the Brides To BE???  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: WEDDINGS!!! Who are the Brides To BE???
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 03:42:38 PM »
Big congrats!

I wont be married anytime soon, but I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my best friends weeding in a year if that counts for anything XD I'm not a big fan of weddings so I'm sure when my day comes it won't be very fancy or expensive heh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: WEDDINGS!!! Who are the Brides To BE???
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 01:31:10 AM »
My boyfriend and I are not very conventional, we are not engaged yet but the wedding date has been set already anyway. It was so funny, I was in the bedroom reading a book one evening when he came in from the livingroom and just said "I know which date we're gonna marry" and I was like huh? And he went on "three infinityloops! that mean august 8 2018." and that was that. Three as it's a lucky number and infinityloops so it will last forever. He is a bit of a romantic in his own way :heart:. I did ask him if that was a proposal and the answer was no, lol.

When we do get married it will be very a very simple one in front of a judge with only one or two witnesses. I still have the white dress I wore when I graduated highschool and it still fits so I think I will wear that one. We willl probably have a party afterwards somewhere, either the same day or another one we'll see. ^.^ As said, not very conventional.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal