collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on a Small Collection  (Read 318 times)

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
PC on a Small Collection
« on: April 22, 2016, 08:52:32 AM »
Ok so, I'll do the story at the end, but I'm looking for a few PCs (and I really do appreciate the help, I always get a bit lost since e-bay isn't necessarily the most reliable).  Condition is good (albeit not perfect or mint) unless otherwise noted.

G1:

Moondancer
NSS Gusty
Glory
Bubbles
Seashell - Replacement tail
Nightglider - Cut forelock, tail short by about an inch.
Rainbow Curl Ringlett - Hair has been re-pinked

G3:

Kimono II
Autumn Skye
Art Pony (Orange Pop) - No box, but minty
MLP Fair 2001 Egyptian - No box, but minty

G4:

Queen Chrysalis Brushable

Non-MLP:

These little guys, they seem like they've been kinda hard to come by:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm not sure if I'm going to be selling, but this has been a year of big bills for my partner and I, and liquidating some things might alleviate a little of the burden.  With a sick kitty back in January, two car repairs (one that just now totaled $1700), the other half's hours being cut in the winter and myself covering all of the rent and most of the bills for a time it's been a year of $$$.  I have enough in savings that we're not hard up, but the way we're burning through things, liquidating a few things might just take some of my mind off money for a while.  I realize this isn't a terribly rare or valuable bunch, but knowing possible values does help.  I'm not settled on what I'm going to do, just... any knowledge is good.

I might list my childhood collection here too for a PC if I could further entreat help, just out of curiosity... I don't think I could part with them.

Offline PinkieShyPony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC on a Small Collection
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »
I don't know about prices but what are those non mlp if you don't mind my asking? They are adorable and I have never seen them before.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
Re: PC on a Small Collection
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 10:09:48 PM »
I don't know about prices but what are those non mlp if you don't mind my asking? They are adorable and I have never seen them before.

Not quite sure, they're miss-marketed toys, they show up on Aliexpress or other sites that sell bulk items from China as MLP branded items (though they're not).  It's a pity, since they're super cute on their own.  I'm not sure where to find them at the moment, the listings tend to get pulled because of the miss-branding (Hasbro's not keen on that sort of thing).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal