collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Questions to ask kiddies when showing your collection  (Read 283 times)

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Questions to ask kiddies when showing your collection
« on: April 20, 2016, 05:11:37 PM »
So I'm putting my collection on display and I want a sort of interaction with the kiddies that go see it to make it a bit more exciting. I was thinking something on the lines of 'How many baby ponies are there?' but maybe not as boring?  :lol: Can you guys help me come up with some questions? I'm offering virtual lollypops to those how help and physical lollypops to the kiddies. :P

My collection is only G1 but I do have playsets, merch, accessories, pony wear and petite ponies (with a couple of their palysets), if that will help.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: Questions to ask kiddies when showing your collection
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 05:55:04 PM »
Hmm let's see.. I'm not the best at these things but I'll try!

Can you guess which of these ponies is from (insert year here)? Since this can have multiple answers.

Which pony do you think was sold in (insert a country here)? This might be a little harder..

If you have the dream castle & majesty maybe you can ask "which pony do you think rules this castle?"

"How many male ponies can you find? / How may boys do you think there are?"

"Which of these ponies is a (insert gimmick here) pony?" This could work for really gimmicky sets like princesses, precious pockets, sparkle ponies, glow n shows, etc.

"Some ponies had to be purchased through the mail, can you guess what one of these ponies might be?" If you have mail orders, but this might be difficult.

Maybe you can ask "This pony is called (insert name) and she has a symbol of a (insert symbol), can you find her?'
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 05:58:22 PM »
I like some of those!! Much better than I was thinking! I really like the gimmicky one and the find a certain pony. :)
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 06:02:07 PM »
My daughter likes to know and count how many are in each set by earth, unicorn, or Pegasus.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal